Started by ggrahamlc , Jan 28 2011 12:29 AM

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I just signed up. eta420, I used you as a referral to keep the love spreading LOL
Victoria "notagain"

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

geez, wilson I thought i might snag the wii game but you are bidding to the death.
victoria "notagain"

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

yeah a battle going on

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

is snowbird a paw member? i think i've met that user name before.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

not sure, have seen them somewhere before

wilsonbs
  • wilsonbs
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

is snowbird a paw member? i think i've met that user name before.

I don't know if she is or not. but if she wins this auction it aint going to be cheep! :)

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

I don't know if she is or not. but if she wins this auction it aint going to be cheep! :)

lol. good luck

on a sidenote, mail them and tell them they need to cap the time at 15-20 secs. I have mailed them many times about this and they said they would eventually but the admins(web designer, i think) said they should keep it the way it is for now. They need to listen to the bidders and not someone behind a desk that makes the software.

Edited by ggrahamlc, 29 January 2011 - 02:27 PM.

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

wow, not gonna be cheap for either of you! cripes, you're still at it! good luck-courage under fire lol

waterview6
  • waterview6
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Just signed up and listed Victoria - notagain as my referral. Got to keep the chain going! Good luck all!

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Why, thank you kindly water! Good bidding.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

congrats on the hard battle Wilson

wilsonbs
  • wilsonbs
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

wow, not gonna be cheap for either of you! cripes, you're still at it! good luck-courage under fire lol

no not cheap, $75 for a $40 game. :( I see you got your gift card. Good luck in all your other auctions.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

congrats on the hard battle Wilson

Thanks. I didn't know who was going to run out of bids 1st.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

no not cheap, $75 for a $40 game. :( I see you got your gift card. Good luck in all your other auctions.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Thanks. I didn't know who was going to run out of bids 1st.

What gift card are you talking about Wilson? I think i may know what you are talking about, but want to make sure you saw what i saw.

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

OK, I just had a problem with the Staples card. I have 2 screen shots showing me on top at the end of auction and underneath the Gone at 33 cents however, on the closed auctions list it says jerseyshore won at 33 cents and I have no won auctions on my dashboard. I have written Bidslasher about this and told them I have 2 pics on my trusty Blackberry. Yeesh
Victoria "notagain"

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

Saw the same thing on my end. I have a video of it and a screen shot also

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Video of me winning? Are you jerseyshore?

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

nope not jerseyboy. I am REVENGE. The one who started this thread but sometimes i take video if i see a glitch starting on anyones auctions. Thats if i am watching ofcourse... Let me know what they say and if i am needed to send the video i will send it to them

wilsonbs
  • wilsonbs
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

OK, I just had a problem with the Staples card. I have 2 screen shots showing me on top at the end of auction and underneath the Gone at 33 cents however, on the closed auctions list it says jerseyshore won at 33 cents and I have no won auctions on my dashboard. I have written Bidslasher about this and told them I have 2 pics on my trusty Blackberry. Yeesh
Victoria "notagain"

I saw it list you as the winner. Let us know how it comes out. Good Luck.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

nope not jerseyboy. I am REVENGE. The one who started this thread but sometimes i take video if i see a glitch starting on anyones auctions. Thats if i am watching ofcourse... Let me know what they say and if i am needed to send the video i will send it to them

I have read that other people say they have videos of auctions, how do you go about doing that?

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Will so. It was seeming to glitch, said going with my name twice but then had jersey when I refreshed. Yes, how do you video? Inquiring minds that has had this happen on other want to know.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

Well not sure what everyone else uses but i use camstudio. You need to tweak it a bit to record full screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users