Started by ggrahamlc , Jan 28 2011 12:29 AM

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

How come all of your post have to do with promoting this site........Hmmm...I find this very weird
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

dpeeler
  • dpeeler
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Do you look for a conspiracy in everything? I am just letting everyone know that Bidslasher is a good site and I have done well there. As soon as someone loses an auction then they all of a sudden hate the place and complain they were cheated. Bidslasher is a good and honest site with great customer service and fast shipping.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Do you look for a conspiracy in everything? I am just letting everyone know that Bidslasher is a good site and I have done well there. As soon as someone loses an auction then they all of a sudden hate the place and complain they were cheated. Bidslasher is a good and honest site with great customer service and fast shipping.

Not for conspiracy JUST SHADY SITES...WHich is funny if you read all the posts about bidslasher

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

I had to just chime in. If you read the above post you will see what has occurred and what he did. Also, he is still shilling the auctions. If you read JERSEYSHORE(bidslasher), he referred to one of his referral as winning several auctions. That referrals name is GENESIS. If you look at the closed auctions you will see him winning auctions still.
I was the one who started this thread and won many giftcards but i had a bad feeling something was wrong all of a sudden and my suspicions were correct, with the help of Amanda my hunches were confirmed.

dpeeler
  • dpeeler
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

OK. Chime away. Are you calling me a shill? Is this because I bid agressively and win auctions? I just bid my butt off on a GPS on Bidslasher yesterday and lost alot of bids (my fault for bidding angry after being jumped and sniped) I guess about 500 bids. Actually it is OK that you call me a shill bidder because more people will avoid me and I will win for alot cheaper. If you would like to further spread this rumor about me, I can provide you with the names of the other sites I bid on as well. I just thought I would post about Bidslasher because I think they are getting bashed out here for no good reason. I bid on Plundr and my limits reset soon. Please spread this rumor on there as well. I need an xBox. ;)

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

OK. Chime away. Are you calling me a shill? Is this because I bid agressively and win auctions? I just bid my butt off on a GPS on Bidslasher yesterday and lost alot of bids (my fault for bidding angry after being jumped and sniped) I guess about 500 bids. Actually it is OK that you call me a shill bidder because more people will avoid me and I will win for alot cheaper. If you would like to further spread this rumor about me, I can provide you with the names of the other sites I bid on as well. I just thought I would post about Bidslasher because I think they are getting bashed out here for no good reason. I bid on Plundr and my limits reset soon. Please spread this rumor on there as well. I need an xBox. ;)

I for one am not calling you a shill and have seen you on other sites. I know for a fact that he(the owner) has shilled his auctions. If you read the whole thread and read what has been posted with proof you will see what i am saying and others. Bid at your own risk. Good Luck to you.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

But why dont we see you saying anything good about plundr and all of its just bidslasher......That site is a scam and its crazy that anyone would bid there......But hey man by all means if you like it keep doing it, but just saying you look really weird only talking about the,

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey Mr. Peeler why dont you click on this little article and tell me why people dont trust them....lol
Does BidSlasher Bid & Win Their Own Items? Shill Bidding Alleged | Penny Auction Watch

dpeeler
  • dpeeler
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I just re-read the article and all 4 pages of postings here. Before my Bidslasher postings I only posted here a couple of times. I have bid on other PA sites but have not has the customer service and luck that I have had on Bidslasher. I have had luck on Plundr with small items. They have great shiiing as well. Bidtwister is a great site as well but got real busy real fast. I don't have the money that the Powerbidders have so I haven't done well on alot of other sites. Deal dash is one of them. That site ate alot of bids due to powerbidders, jumpers and snipers but I did not post anything negative about them. I even observed users using shout out and postings to help each other out, and posted nothing. I have mostly used PAW to gain information about sites before I bid on them. When I saw the bashing given to Bidslasher, I had to post something. I guess I need to post more out here.

ggrahamlc - sorry I misinterpreted your post thinking you called me a shill, but please spread the rumor anyway. I need the wins! ;) JK

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

I was not attacking you man no hard feelings

dpeeler
  • dpeeler
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

No hard feelings here and I didn't feel attacked. I can see what it looked like because I really don't post that much anywhere...not even on FaceBook.

I'll just climb back down from my soapbox now...

GOOD LUCK ALL WHEREVER YOU BID!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users