Penny Target Leaks Customers Emails

Started by CashCow , Jan 28 2011 02:19 PM

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I know you have worked very hard and it seems there is no reward for all those long hours at the keyboard. :-52-: Once you are up & running & members are getting their wins, they will post. When that happens, the flock will follow! :-29-:

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

I'm ready for pennytarget to be up again, I love the site. I won 3 gift cards there, two with free bids, and received all three in a very timely matter.

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

I'm ready for pennytarget to be up again, I love the site. I won 3 gift cards there, two with free bids, and received all three in a very timely matter.

Me too!! Another good thing is we wont have to compete with thisonesmine since she isn't going to play here anymore :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Images allowed is what makes angryraccoon HAPPY!!

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Me too!! Another good thing is we wont have to compete with thisonesmine since she isn't going to play here anymore :P

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get the email for the coupon code? I tried it but it said I already used it? I emailed them to see why it would not work for me.

gary789
  • gary789
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

I got the coupon code also but it would not except it. I hope everything turns out okay for this sight. I am still waiting on all my wins.

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Mine worked :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

HA! Silly AR! :) True, though.

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get the email for the coupon code? I tried it but it said I already used it? I emailed them to see why it would not work for me.

Mine did the same thing. I already used it too. lol
angryraccoon, what's the trick you used to get it to work? Share! :P

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

does anyone have wins that haven't been received since they went down?
did anyone do a charge back?

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

I just cut and pasted the code from the e-mail that was sent today. No tricks just entered it where it says enter promo code. Maybe the coupon was set to one use and I got it xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LordVader
  • LordVader
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

still waiting on my winnings....so no play for me till I get mine.....good luck everyone......let us know how you do??

BIGGGLE
  • BIGGGLE
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Thank you for the nice comments. I have been sick to my stomach over this whole thing. I appreciate giving us the benefit of the doubt. Nobody owes us an apology though. I would have thought the same thing. I was one of the biggest complainers on the TinTin thread and I never even played there before. I just hope my explanation made a little sense. Anyone on here that worked with phpmyadmin probably understood it a little better.

Amanda, I will try contacting them tomorrow after my sons wrestling tournament. What do you want me to ask them though? I don't know what you meant in your post. I thought one of them was a member here already but I'm not sure.

I hope everyone will stick around with us. We are looking forward to the little things in life. Like timers that work and a program that actually matches up our winners with what they won.

AuctionJunky...can I make a suggestion? Use a service to send out your emails...constant contact...mailchimp...etc. They all send individual emails and track unsubscribes...as well as clicks, opens, etc. The cost is negligible. And it prevents things like this from occuring.

An ounce of prevention.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Guys and Gals,

I did not receive any email from them probably because he was supposed to email me at my new email address. Anyway, did everyone have to make a new account or what? I cant log in to the site.

Triggertre....I was so looking forward to tagging that external hard drive.....i need one. Should be play?? :cool::cool:

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Guys and Gals,

I did not receive any email from them probably because he was supposed to email me at my new email address. Anyway, did everyone have to make a new account or what? I cant log in to the site.

Triggertre....I was so looking forward to tagging that external hard drive.....i need one. Should be play?? :cool::cool:

Nevermind I set my personal timer wrong oh well.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Nevermind I set my personal timer wrong oh well.

How did you get back into the site? Did you make a new account and then Kurt added bids back or did you get a new password or what? I cant get in with my old info and im getting no emails or responses from anyone???????

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Got in now.....

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Ok, did everyone get ALL their bids into their account when the reregisted with Pennytarget? I have a substantial amount of bids before they went down this last time and while emailing back and forth with Kurt, I got SOME bids put in. I have emailed him back asking why ALL my bids are not in there yet and have not heard back yet. Did you guys get ALL your bids from before?

tnsko123

I need to be a little patient sometimes.....they are in there now.

tnsko123

Edited by tnsko123, 30 January 2011 - 02:14 AM.
taken care of

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

I had all my bids when I logged in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

did you guys still have won items in the won auction tab? Mine we're all gone

CashCow
  • CashCow
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Kurt has been very helpful since all this went done so I'm giving it another shot. I won a couple of things last night and will post once the items are received.

lakers24
  • lakers24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I won an iPod Shuffle using the free bids for registering and have paid for it. Kurt responds quickly. Here is the link to the item:

Penny Target Penny Auctions

How long does shipping usually take?

Thanks.

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Anybody know the email to use for contacting PT? I e-mailed twice but no response, so I think he may be having email problems? I never did get the Patient bids? Anyone else still without them too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users