bidrack????

Started by denote , Jan 31 2011 01:47 AM

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Received my first win today.. I'm still on the fence about this one, but they shipped 1 out 8 wins so far.

GSmoke Spp
  • GSmoke Spp
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Received my first win today.. I'm still on the fence about this one, but they shipped 1 out 8 wins so far.

What was the item? I won 16 items there and haven't received one yet.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I've won 4 items, none received yet. 2 purses, some makeup, and some headphones.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

What was the item? I won 16 items there and haven't received one yet.

I received a little travel board game.. It was by far the cheapest item I have won there but it shipped.

SaveDemBids
  • SaveDemBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

I received a little travel board game.. It was by far the cheapest item I have won there but it shipped.

How long did it take to ship?

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

How long did it take to ship?

7 days from winning it was here. No shipping notice and on the site it still says Processing

abejareina
  • abejareina
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just wanted to follow up and report that Bidrack DID refund ALL of my money and it is back in my account. Phew! Thank goodness. I was really nervous because I had read some people never actually got there refunds, but I did. YAY! It's over!

GSmoke Spp
  • GSmoke Spp
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I received a small silver ring that I won 3 weeks ago so that's 1 of 16 items I got so far.

tinacharmed
  • tinacharmed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I won an ipad and a small juicy purse.
I got the juicy purse saturday, it took about a week and half. The ipad hasn't arrived. but the lady helping me said that backordered items should all be shipped by this weekend or even be received.

resetjet
  • resetjet
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I am waiting for like 5 items for over a month......

candace717
  • candace717
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

They just changed their "Win Guarantee" restrictions, deleted everyone's bids, and refuse to offer refunds or refill bids.

skipdb
  • skipdb
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Has anyone actually received one of the featured auction items?
I won an iPad a month ago and have yet to get anything but the run around.

Every customer service rep has a different story :mad: but the general response is the same, "We will forward a shipping concern to our warehouse on your behalf.".

skipdb
  • skipdb
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm getting really nervous that I have been taken for a ride by these clowns.

tinacharmed
  • tinacharmed
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

are they so backordered?
or are they waiting til the ipad prices drop and save $100 bucks to get them.
I think they should send us the new generation Ipad for making us wait SO LONG.
If you don't have the goods don't auction it off!!!

The deleted bids make me furious. One day I have 480 bids and the next they all disappeared. a customer rep gave me 25 bids and if she gave any more she'd get fired.

GSmoke Spp
  • GSmoke Spp
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I received an email from them today stating that some of my items cannot be shipped due to inventory issues with their suppliers but they wont tell me which items.

clg0513
  • clg0513
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i too got the dreaded email along with a friend who had won something as well. When i got through to customer sevice that there was a "computer glitch" that cancelled all the orders that were in pending status from March 15th and before. I called BS on him because when he pulled up my account he could see what I won and I told him that I felt bad that he was having to lie to all these people and he might want to look for another... more "honest" job. HOpefully i'll get my money back because i will NOT be using the site.

Mina Clay
  • Mina Clay
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I also have had problems with bidrack. I won a 32in television and a couple of other small items. The tv was won on the 21st of Feb. After contacting them several times I was told that they had issues with shipping and all items would b shipped by the end of the following week (this was about 3 weeks ago) When I still had no shipping number they asked me to give it 48hrs to update. Still no shipping number- they said they would forward my concern to the warehouse department and get back to me.
still no shipping number- I emailed again and said I'm getting frustrated why do I still not have a shipping number when all items were to be shipped as of last week.
was told they hadn't heard back from warehouse yet.

still no shipping number.

I emailed this past Thurs and said either I have a shipping number by 5pm or I have confirmation of cancellation and refund of ALL money spent on this site.

Friday I received an email cancelling all of my orders with a confirmation number attached. I don't want to lose my chargeback rights with my bank so I will be printing all of the emails and mailing them to the bank to start the dispute process as well.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

i too got the dreaded email along with a friend who had won something as well. When i got through to customer sevice that there was a "computer glitch" that cancelled all the orders that were in pending status from March 15th and before. I called BS on him because when he pulled up my account he could see what I won and I told him that I felt bad that he was having to lie to all these people and he might want to look for another... more "honest" job. HOpefully i'll get my money back because i will NOT be using the site.

I too spoke with customer service, I got some crazy answers on why it's been way over a month and I haven't received anything but a 10 cent game. Please BEWARE when using Bidrack.com, you will not receive you items!

clg0513
  • clg0513
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Make sure you use the BuySafe dispute form if your purchase/win was 30 days or less. That way BuySafe knows we are not happy. I barely got in under the wire as my win was on 2/22 -

Carrie G

GSmoke Spp
  • GSmoke Spp
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Why is this not in the red flag section?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users