Started by NoChance , Feb 01 2011 08:55 PM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

yuzzit.com has been down awhile now. Wonder where they went...Anyone knows?
At the beginning i thought they will be down just for few days as they mentioned that they are reinstall the programs and stuff. After 2-3 weeks i see them totally disapearing and cannot find them on facebook. I tried to send them emails but no one replies. I still got tons of bids in my account. If anyone knows what happened to the site, Please let me know. Thank you.

itsybidCEO
  • itsybidCEO
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

yuzzit.com has been down awhile now. Wonder where they went...Anyone knows?
At the beginning i thought they will be down just for few days as they mentioned that they are reinstall the programs and stuff. After 2-3 weeks i see them totally disapearing and cannot find them on facebook. I tried to send them emails but no one replies. I still got tons of bids in my account. If anyone knows what happened to the site, Please let me know. Thank you.

Hopefully they are just running into the same issues we are upgrading servers/firewall to protect against the lovely DoS attacks plaguing the industry. We expected a week or 2 down, and have been down over a month now...getting close, but it's quite a process! Hope your bids aren't lost!

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

thanks for telling me that but they even closed down the facebook. what does that mean?

itsybidCEO
  • itsybidCEO
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

thanks for telling me that but they even closed down the facebook. what does that mean?

Ewwww....another one bites the dust? Hopefully not, though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users