Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Feb 09 2011 10:07 PM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

It has come to my attn that some paw members cannot view the forum. I'll be working on figuring out what exactly is going on. If you experience/d any problems please let me know.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyDealz
  • PennyDealz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I had trouble for a couple hours yesterday, it would just bring up the gray background. Today it's been loading, but a couple of times really slow.

tashamom3
  • tashamom3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I had the same thing happen to but it workin ok for now

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I think(?) I read somewhere here that it was just not working in one particular browser, but worked in other browsers. However, I thought it said it wasn't working in IE, but I had some trouble yesterday and I use mozilla firefox.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

If I go to "New Posts" nothing comes up and I know people are talking today! :) I am on Crome btw.

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

FF was showing a gray screen for me yesterday. Once I cleared my cache everything worked fine. Maybe thats what I get for checking the forums 500 times a day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Images allowed is what makes angryraccoon HAPPY!!

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

FF was showing a gray screen for me yesterday. Once I cleared my cache everything worked fine. Maybe thats what I get for checking the forums 500 times a day.

Think you beat me by one refresh AR.

I was hoving problems with firefox earlier, but IE seems to be working fine. Can't recheck the forefox cause hubby is on WOW on that comp

AKQJforme
  • AKQJforme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I couldn't get it a couple days ago (Ithink Monday)...it was just a blank grey page. I use Chrome and it was during business hours EST

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks for letting me know. We'll get this issue fixed.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users