• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Louise at SitnBid.com
  • Louise at SitnBid.com
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Hi PAW members!

SitnBid.Com is now closed for few month and our team will not reopen the website. So our script is for sale now with our members database.

We are refunding all credits that have been bought (not those which ahve been won).

SitnBid.com is a seat lowest unique bid auction website. Learn more here.

You can contact us at social@sitnbid.com

Thank you.

condra
  • condra
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Why did you guys close?

Louise at SitnBid.com
  • Louise at SitnBid.com
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

We don't have enough money to run this concept. Our members had fun on our lowest unique bid auctions but if you don't have money to spread the world about your new concept, it is very hard...

egghead
  • egghead
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Same goes for any website though, i have worked with so many entrepreneurs who gave me money to develop for months and i warned them and warned them we have to go to market sooner than later... nobody listens... even myself, i tend to over-develop over-think the website and under-think the marketing long-term.

Reality is adwords is too expensive.. plans that get clicks down to 5-10 cents are profitable for almost any business i've worked on.. but from 20 cents on it becomes so so so much more difficult, think about it from 5 cents to 20 cents per click is comforting to say only 15 cents more per click but that is a THREE HUNDRED PERCENT increase in your marketing...! (ie adding 3x extra.. not saying it's 3x the cost, it's 4)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users