auction fun new auction penny yakbids

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

S2kR2011
  • S2kR2011
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

They seem to be a new penny auction with decent products. The only bad thing I see is that they only have 5 - 6 products a day. But the winners end up winning the products for a very cheap price. Let me know your thoughts!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

They seem to be a new penny auction with decent products. The only bad thing I see is that they only have 5 - 6 products a day. But the winners end up winning the products for a very cheap price. Let me know your thoughts!

Welcome to the forum. Did you win there?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

S2kR2011
  • S2kR2011
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Welcome to the forum. Did you win there?

Thank you!

I personally haven't tried it yet, however a friend of mine won one of the iPod's a couple days ago. I was going to wait until she receives it before I buy my bids, but they have some good items coming up that I don't want to miss out on. They seem like a smaller competitor compared to other penny auctions, but their bids are one of the cheapest I've ever seen!!! (50 cents each)

S2kR2011
  • S2kR2011
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thank you!

I personally haven't signed up yet. A friend of mine won one of the iPods a couple days ago. I planned on waiting until she receives it before registering and buying bids. I was hoping someone already checked out the site and could provide some insight. My friend tells me this site has the best price on bidpacks. (50 cents per bid)

S2kR2011
  • S2kR2011
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I just won the iPod Shuffle for 82 cents. I used 19 bids totaling $9.50. Great savings... I'll update on shipping speed once I get my item.

YakBids.com

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I looked at this site and didn't like what I saw at all. Which didn't surprise me as 1) you only joined this forum days before posting about this site and 2) of course you have a "good friend" who has won and has shared their experience with you - but that isn't good enough - you need some input from strangers too? So here's my input - I'd tell any friend of mine to stay away. At this point, only one of today's auction is tagged - first red flag. Also, looking at the history of the closed auctions - I'm seeing lots of erratic bidding - bidders going in and out and no one bidder being truly invested in the outcome. The few I checked - the winner had placed between 7 and 12 percent of the total bids. I usually expect the ultimate winner to have placed at least 30% - 45% of the total bids. Which brings me to your auction - although you placed about 23 percent of the bids on this one - it looks from the history you were willing to let go of it more than once. You SURE got lucky didn't you? Congratulations on your win though! And good luck to you!

SK73417
  • SK73417
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have won a few items on YakBids for really cheap! My first winnings arrived in the mail yesterday. They do only have 5-6 items per day to bid on, hopefully they will keep adding more. And .50 per bid seems lower than others!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, fun, new auction, penny, yakbids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users