Background Image

GamesZen | New Penny Auction for Gamers | Only Amazon Best Sellers.

Started by hugzzz , Mar 05 2011 12:24 AM

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Same with me it was immediately refunded. Now on to the bids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Images allowed is what makes angryraccoon HAPPY!!

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

That was pretty quick but they havent resolved all of my disputes yet. I ended up filing 7 disputes. 2 have been resolved with refunds. With the 3rd one the seller responded to Paypal with a tracking # so they are investigating further. I will let you all know what happens with the other 4 disputes when I find out.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Well, the scammer is delaying paypal investigation into the matter by giving them bogus tracking #'s. I tried plugging the tracking # into the sites tracker and guess what? It says its a bogus number. He gives them the same tracking # against each dispute I filed to slow it down. I will phone an agent on Monday morning and see if I can get the ball rolling a little faster against this douchebag.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Well, the scammer is delaying paypal investigation into the matter by giving them bogus tracking #'s. I tried plugging the tracking # into the sites tracker and guess what? It says its a bogus number. He gives them the same tracking # against each dispute I filed to slow it down. I will phone an agent on Monday morning and see if I can get the ball rolling a little faster against this douchebag.

This doesnt surprise me....sorry you are dealing with it
Scammers suck :(

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey caveninit, what ended up happening with your dealings with this piece of crap? I hope that everyone that spent any money on this site has filed disputes with their payment processer. HappyBidding

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

On a side note, if you call your dispute in (versus filing online) it immediately escalates the dispute.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Hey caveninit, what ended up happening with your dealings with this piece of crap? I hope that everyone that spent any money on this site has filed disputes with their payment processer. HappyBidding

Nothing...he refused to honor my win.
Scammers suck :(

john.554
  • john.554
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This site is still online, not sure how many people getting scammed daily there!!

I guess we need to file a RipOffReport?

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Just thought everyone should know that I received 2 games from them.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey jets5000, Can you tell what day they were sent? It wouldn't surprise me that they were ordered and sent after everyone started filing disputes and chargebacks. Thanks for the heads up.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hey relentless,

No I think they were ordered before the charge backs started - March 12th according to the packing slips.

peterpan88
  • peterpan88
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Just thought everyone should know that I received 2 games from them.

me too... I also received one PS3 CONSOL from them after like almost 2weeks,, ckckckck... am I the only one who received it here? :S,,, i spent about about 250 usd in this site.... feel good that i find this forum,,, im still waiting for one game tho althou they provided the ups, this thread makes me confused :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users