Background Image

GamesZen | New Penny Auction for Gamers | Only Amazon Best Sellers.

Started by hugzzz , Mar 05 2011 12:24 AM

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Will do.....Hopefully if we can keep this thread at the top of new posts it will get some attention
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Thank you TyWin7.

bigdad
  • bigdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

So do you have any win limits at all?

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Yes , you can not win 10 items per month , or 5 per week

bigdad
  • bigdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

I've never received my email to confirm my account.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

We have manually verified your account . Sorry guys we have some problems With Yahoo , AOL , and Aim

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

wolverine and ninjabidder...wonder who they are? teamed up and stuff...anyone no?

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Hi NoChance ,
I don't know either, but some users register using two or more accounts , we investigate such acts and ban both accounts ( refunds will not be issued ) .. so , this is a warning to all new comers .. We will also put this warning on the main page.

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

they are currently still bidding now...

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

We are investigating this now .. but chances are they might be aggressive bidders .. I noticed that they are bidding only on high priced items . I promise to do all what it takes to find who they really are.

Again , warning to all new comers , registering with two accounts is not allowed ..

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I think its better to discard both auctions and refund the bids to the bidders who bid on it. Since this is the first time that happened and the site is new we understand this kind of issue will occur but this will make other bidders including me thinks that wolverine and ninjabidder are using bots. ALso i see relentless666 was bidding on one of the 2 auctions; he should figured that out too. When one of the 2 bidders, wolverine and ninjabidder, stopped bidding, other one jumps in and if no one bids, one of them win. It makes me feel like there gotta be something wrong here.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

yes that is weird , I noticed that if one of them has the winning bid the other one doesn't outbid him/her.
But what can I see from here is that they are both from two different countries (Canada - China) ( Proxies might be used I know) .. But I really can not see any unusual activities in both of their accounts , they are even using two different browsers..
Still investigating and will let you know what we are going to do.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

When i get behind a proxy it will say that i am from a different country.......I too think the auction needs to be voided and you need to ban the using of a proxy......Theres also a way that when you send them an email asking them about anything, you can tag it and see if they send it to one another.....If those auctions are not voided i will not buy bids along with other people once they see this thread or see it happening....

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Hi TyWin7, we will let you know guys what are we going to do , and if we will decide to void both auctions or listing only low-mid priced items for the next couple days.
And thank you for your suggestions.
(Suggestions here can be read by them I guess , so it would be better to email us the suggestions and ideas .. Thank you :) )

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hi TyWin7, we will let you know guys what are we going to do , and if we will decide to void both auctions or listing only low-mid priced items for the next couple days.
And thank you for your suggestions.
(Suggestions here can be read by them I guess , so it would be better to email us the suggestions and ideas .. Thank you :) )

Will do from now on....Dont take it as i was trying to slam you i just hope those little scammers read this.....It already sounds like you are good peple cause your looking into it rather than just ignoring it....I have had some tag team me before and it will drive you nuts

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey NoChance, yes I saw that and was thinking bots at first. If it's not boys then I'm sure it's collusion. I also had trouble with autobidder, set it but it didn't work and the auction ended.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Ok , guys .. I'm sorry for the bad news , but I will have to pause the listings of high priced items for now and credit the bidders until we make more investigations and to prevent that from happening again in case that was really correct.

We will be listing games , amazon gift cards cards and bid packages in the next 5 hours.

baichi2
  • baichi2
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I was bidding too. My screen froze at 2 seconds left. Probably saved myself some bids because of that. Them guys seem to have infinite bids.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

I really suggest new comers who want to really win, to watch the auction first before placing bids .. And notice how it's going to save their bids ..
No website owner says that ;) .. I really wish all of you win . But unfortunately , only one can :sad2:

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

wolverine and ninjabidder...wonder who they are? teamed up and stuff...anyone no?

NoChance,

They did the same thing to me this morning. I was thinking something wasn't right myself.:-38-:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users