Background Image

GamesZen | New Penny Auction for Gamers | Only Amazon Best Sellers.

Started by hugzzz , Mar 05 2011 12:24 AM

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

NoChance,

Did you get all of your bids credited back from the 2 auctions this morning (xbox and playstation)? I burned 110 bids between the 2.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey toolate, how's it going? I used over 115 on the auction and I just checked and they have not been returned yet. I'm not worried yet, it might take them some time to go through logs or whatever they need to do. Nice to meet you and HappyBidding!...Relentless666

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Relentless666 nice to meet you too, seen you around!

Let us know if you hear anything back. Just went and looked at my bid history on those 2 auctions and it only shows I bid 75 times between the two, but 110 bids were taken away from my account at time of bidding. I sent them a email, but it appears as though they are not based in US based off their time stamps on when bids were bought. I will also advise if I hear back.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Ok guys , we have decided to permanently ban both of wolverine and ninjabidder (Refunding them the bids in cash as well ) and credit bids to all participated parties in these two auctions.

baichi2
  • baichi2
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Just won my 1st pennyauction item. Great site.

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Right on hugzzz, we don't need dirtbags like that ruining it for everyone. Thanks for the bids back. Also wanted to say that so far I really like your site. Love the fact that someone finally opened a site geared towards gamers. Awesome job! HappyBidding all!...Relentless666

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I received 98 bids back, missing 2 to make it to the hundred I had. I was wrong before when I said I burnt 110. I only did burn 100, the 10 bids were still there in the free bids section. By the way, does anyone know how the free bids work.

hugzzz, thanks for holding to your word, as bronman3 said, we do not need those type of folks around.

vrebel10
  • vrebel10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

hey hugzz glad to hear you guys took care of it! I too spent some bids on those two auctions but just a few after seeing it all going on. Good to know you guys took care of it!

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

I signed up but cant log in.....username tnsko123.
tnsko123

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

I signed up but cant log in.....username tnsko123.

You can now log in , sorry for inconvenience

dustyrose55
  • dustyrose55
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I just joined & received Welcome Bonus of 5 Bids...Thank You

Where do I enter the "paw" coupon when there are 2 coupon codes for 5 bids each already on the "My Coupon" page that have not been credited to my account?

Username: dustyrose55

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

You can enter these coupons during the checkout process.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Item will be shipped within 2 days max , if you want to exchange for paypal . it's ok

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I was just bidding on the last auction, (Amazon gift card).

I was high bidder at $.67 when it said "going once" then the person I was bidding against had a bid placed and it immediately went to SOLD with them winning at $.68. Timer did not reset:fuming:. I maintained highest bidder throughout the majority of the auction and each time a bid was placed against me previously the timer would reset so I could place another bid. I have emailed customer support about this issue. Will advise on if I get a reply.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Well , we didn't get any emails from you .No problems , we provide support here as well :)
I will look into this and well let you know.

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

hugzzz,

I clicked on live support right after the auction ended and submitted my concern about the timer issue. It said that message was sent even though it said offline at the time. Anyhow I am glad you also monitor this sight and communicate back. We really appreciate it.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

toolate , you're welcome ...
I believe we had some troubles at that time with our server , I can see some errors in the logs.
We will credit all bids to your account , and still ship the item to the winner.

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

hugzzz,

Thanks for being on top of it and again for the great communication.:cool:

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Sorry for the late reply, i got my refund back and thank you for doing the right thing. I can tell the the host is trying his/her best to stay with the site and their customers so am i. Hope this site will continue to grow as time goes by. GL and to everyone who bids on it. xD

NoChance
  • NoChance
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

gong xi ni bai chi. haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users