Background Image

GamesZen | New Penny Auction for Gamers | Only Amazon Best Sellers.

Started by hugzzz , Mar 05 2011 12:24 AM

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey NoChance, nice win tonight. The timer froze at 2min in the auction I was bidding on and then I couldnt get the site back up.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Congrats , NoChance ... You won 3 items in the last day ..

rhsikes
  • rhsikes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Timer issues on my first auction. I just participated in auction 55 ($50 amazon card). When I placed a bid at .51 cents the timer went down to 1 second. It sat there for 6 or 8 seconds saying just a few seconds left. When it finally said "sold" it immediately switched to my opponent as the winner at .52 cents.

I still could not get the paw coupon code to work either. I tried to enter it when I checked out but it said invalid.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Reply was sent to user email , refund will be issued.

Timer issues on my first auction. I just participated in auction 55 ($50 amazon card). When I placed a bid at .51 cents the timer went down to 1 second. It sat there for 6 or 8 seconds saying just a few seconds left. When it finally said "sold" it immediately switched to my opponent as the winner at .52 cents.

I still could not get the paw coupon code to work either. I tried to enter it when I checked out but it said invalid.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Guys , we will be moving our website tonight to a much more powerful web server.. So, please bear with us.
I'm sure there will not be any such problems in your future bids.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hi hugzzz,

Registered several days ago and no confirmation email. Sent 2 emails asking about registration but have not received a response so thought I'd try to get registration problem resolved here. User name is neverfolds. Thanks.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Confirmed and free bids credited.

Again guys , we will be moving to a more powerful server tonight.. So , please bear with us.
The current server doesn't meet our needs.

All issues will be fixed soon. We are currently working hard to provide you with the best experience.

Hi hugzzz,

Registered several days ago and no confirmation email. Sent 2 emails asking about registration but have not received a response so thought I'd try to get registration problem resolved here. User name is neverfolds. Thanks.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Thank you.

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Great site, looks good so far, and judging by the comments looks like they are trying to make go far :) keep up the good work!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Could you please list some ds and wii games for kids? (rated E) And maybe some accessories? :)
Thanks!
Scammers suck :(

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Hey Relentless666, did you have any problems on your end with the timer on the Wii auction this morning? Just thought I would ask, as when you placed your 5th or 6th bid around the $6.50 mark and the few thereafter, I noticed you managed to hit the going once and save the auction from ending. At the end I had bid on 2 seconds and no dice and was fully expecting you to bid too, but the auction just stuck on going once and then ended... just wondered if you had tried to bid at that point and had a similar result? at times the timer was reducing by 2 seconds every second too LOL. I think their current server was the larger part of the problem and am really hoping that their move to a new server tonight will solve these issues. I must say, their customer service has been very fast and responsive. :)

Good luck with your bidding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey neverwalks, to tell you the truth I have no idea what happened. The auction started at 3am(local time) and I had to get up at 5am for work, I missed everything. Before I went to bed I set the autobidder to start at .21 and put a whack of bids on it and hit ENGAGE(for all you Trekkies...lol) So I don't even know how many bids were used or anything. I'm totally confused. You were probably wondering what I was doing. I wish I knew...lol Let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same. Thanks. Relentless666

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

One more thing I would like to add in case a certain religious bidder happens to read this. Just because I use the username Relentless666, it does not mean that I work for, worship, or are in any kind of arrangement with the antichrist, so please, save your bids for something better. I get it, you love Jesus. Thanks

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

One more thing I would like to add in case a certain religious bidder happens to read this. Just because I use the username Relentless666, it does not mean that I work for, worship, or are in any kind of arrangement with the antichrist, so please, save your bids for something better. I get it, you love Jesus. Thanks

Dude that is awesome, please explain i know there has to be a story behind this...lol
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Yes pleaseeee explain

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

hugzzz,

i sent you a message through support regarding the auction I won. Just wanted to make sure you received it as last time I sent message through support, it wasn't received. Thanks! toolate

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey guys, how's it going? This has happened to me more than once on other sites. Because I use the name Relentless666, I think it must offend people who are religious. The other night on an auction, Godsbidder(if Amanda doesn't like me using the name she can delete it) would only bid against me. I actually find this amusing. Really gave me a good chuckle. Like I said, I have no affiliation with the Antichrist.

Edited by bronman3, 10 March 2011 - 04:32 PM.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

hugzzz,

i sent you a message through support regarding the auction I won. Just wanted to make sure you received it as last time I sent message through support, it wasn't received. Thanks! toolate

Can you please re-send it ? I can not find any.
Sorry guys , every thing will be ok tonight or tomorrow morning max.

hugzzz
  • hugzzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Could you please list some ds and wii games for kids? (rated E) And maybe some accessories? :)
Thanks!

You won a PS3 320 GB Move Bundle , so I guess you need games for it ;)

baichi2
  • baichi2
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I won Killzone 3 Monday and item still says not shipped? Also you said the bids were refunded from that that wolverine & ninjabidder debacle but I haven't seen anything. Thank you for your time

Hey NoChance. My ex chinese girlfriend would call me baichi alot meaning idiot so I guess it always stuck. But what does gong xi ni bai chi mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users