• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Hello all,

I would like to let you know that we will be releasing a new website on March 26th. The website is www.mypadiddle.com and although our prizes will be dictating by what the customer wants we are going to also try and specialize in event tickets. Tickets to The Final Four, US Masters, Super Bowl, all NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL games that are requested. You want the new IPAD 2? We will have that too!

I am really looking to talk with all of you too see your incite on what makes a good Penny Auction website? Please email me back with suggestions at dave@mypadiddle.com.

We are also going to be doing some Beta Testing on our site soon and are looking for some people to help us out with that. We will be giving 5 free bids (after beta) to anyone who helps us out with our beta testing. Please email me at dave@mypadiddle.com back if you are interested in helping us out.

I have noticed on this forum that the reason that some of these penny auction sites don't workout for two main reasons.
1. Shillbidding. This WILL NOT be happening on our site. Our site will be as transparent as possible and will in NO WAY have this happen on our site.
2. Customer Service. As someone that has worked in customer service before, I understand how important this is. Our shipping will be superfast and our responses to questions/suggestions/concerns will be superfast as well. We are based out of South Bend, IN and will have a toll free number to call if you have any questions. We are on Eastern Standard Time, so I believe we will have people answering the phone anytime between 8am and 5pm. Emails will be answered as close to instantly as we can. We are moving into our office this week so all of this should be set up as soon as possible.

So, we need your help. We have an idea of how we want our site to work but honestly, I think the people on this site, that have done penny auctions before on many different sites, will be the ones that point us in the right directions.

Please reply back to me with any suggestions or if you are interested in helping us out this weekend (3/19 - 3/20) for our Beta Testing. Free prizes and Free bids will be given away!!!

I look forward to meeting you all!!

David Hoffman
www.mypadiddle.com
dave@mypadiddle.com

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I think the biggest reason so many sites fail is because they don't have the financial backing needed to be able to award the items they auction off. Do you?
Good luck with the site...I'm available to help beta test..I'll email you
Scammers suck :(

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I can see that for sure. Yes we are financially backed well. We have been working at this for 6 months now and really trying not to rush into anything. We have spent a lot of money on building of the website as well as marketing. I found this forum last week and the first thing I thought was that these are the make or break people for a website. Yea I am sure we will get new people to sign up from all over but the people that have already been on sites are the ones we can learn from. Thanks for replying! Go ahead and email me and when we get everything up I will have a nice gift for you for being the 1st person to reply!!!

Thanks!

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey i will be more than willing to help you with Beta....Hope the site is awesome as we need more honest sites......I am the second person to say something we is everyone else
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Haha! Thanks TyWin7! Are you trying to get a some free bids too?? OK, you got me! Go ahead and send me an email and put in your PAW forum name so I know its you.

Thanks for the help!

David
www.mypadiddle.com

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Hey i will be more than willing to help you with Beta....Hope the site is awesome as we need more honest sites......I am the second person to say something we is everyone else

Suck up.... LOL, I don't even understand most of this sentence structure.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

First off ET it was not for free bids.......Secondly i dont listen to University of Tennessee fans at all as i dont think their elevator reaches the top.....lol.....JK.......I dont even understand what i was trying to type....

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

LOL.. I was confused on the " we is everyone else " statement.. Reminded me of the Bush foopahs I was watching earlier on You Tube. ?v=G5LH7pxOW2o

Edited by eta420, 16 March 2011 - 02:50 AM.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

OH i was meaning to say where is everyone else....wow i feel really stupid and to say i am about to be a college grad......If my professors read that i would def. not graduate!!

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

OH i was meaning to say where is everyone else....wow i feel really stupid and to say i am about to be a college grad......If my professors read that i would def. not graduate!!

I was just messin with ya.. You know it's not that hard to graduate college in Oklahoma.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

I was just messin with ya.. You know it's not that hard to graduate college in Oklahoma.

All you have to know in order to graduate is how to ride a horse and to shoot a gun.....lol........

I really had someone ask me one time if we still have cowboys and indians down here

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

All I have to say to you two is Go Irish!!!

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey what bowl did the irish go to this year...The Idontplayinaconferencebutiamspecial bowl

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

hahahahahahaha! we play in that bowl every year. If you haven't noticed are are a basketball school now :)

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

I just had to give you a hard time......I actually feel bad for ND after the accident this past year....What a tragedy

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

I can see that for sure. Yes we are financially backed well. We have been working at this for 6 months now and really trying not to rush into anything. We have spent a lot of money on building of the website as well as marketing. I found this forum last week and the first thing I thought was that these are the make or break people for a website.

Hello Dave. Congrats on opening the site, I applaud your efforts. However, I would just like to ask one thing.... If you've been working on this for 6 months now, how is it that you only found this forum last week? PAW is one of the first places everyone finds when dealing with penny auction sites, so just wondering.

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Yea, that was a very very sad thing that happened. The whole thing was pretty unbelievable.

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Now back to www.mypadiddle.com!!

Help us out guys and gals, we need beta testers. Please email me at dave@mypadiddle.com if you are interested. Feel free to email me or reply to this post with any suggestions you might have for us as well.

Thanks,

David
www.mypadiddle.com

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Hello Dave. Congrats on opening the site, I applaud your efforts. However, I would just like to ask one thing.... If you've been working on this for 6 months now, how is it that you only found this forum last week? PAW is one of the first places everyone finds when dealing with penny auction sites, so just wondering.

This is a fair question. The answer is that my cousin who had the idea to start this has been working on this for those 6 months. He is not the most computer savvy person but loved the idea of starting a website. He is paying for companies to build the site and do the marketing for us. I heard about how he was doing this about 3 weeks ago and got really excited about the idea. So I jumped in and told him I would help in any way possible. I found this site about a week and a half ago and was asking him to get me set up with an email as well as getting some more of the site up so people can get on.

The site looks great and I can't wait for everyone to see it when it is live. I have been on many of the sites but I think MyPadiddle.com will be the best in time!

Thanks for your question!

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

David Hoffman
www.mypadiddle.com
dave@mypadiddle.com

Svenhook
  • Svenhook
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I can help beta test it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users