• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Now back to www.mypadiddle.com!!

Help us out guys and gals, we need beta testers. Please email me at dave@mypadiddle.com if you are interested. Feel free to email me or reply to this post with any suggestions you might have for us as well.

Thanks,

David
www.mypadiddle.com

David,

I would be glad to help with the Beta test. Looked at the site and did not see anywhere to register. I also sent a email to you.

tnsko123
  • tnsko123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

I will help beta test....when are you starting to test?
tnsko123

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Count me for some beta testing too!

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

rhsikes
  • rhsikes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

I will help beta.

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

David,

I would be glad to help with the Beta test. Looked at the site and did not see anywhere to register. I also sent a email to you.

We are still getting the registration up. We didn't want people signing up yet until we were ready to go. I will notify you when registration is up.

Thanks for the question,

David
MyPadiddle

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Thank You everyone for the emails last night about Beta Testing help. All are welcome to help us out this weekend. So please email me at dave@mypadiddle.com if you are interested. We will need your help!!

Thanks,

David Hoffman
www.mypadiddle.com
dave@mypadiddle.com

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Dave, I just sent you an email about helping with betatesting.

BigHumpDaddy

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Hey BigHumpDaddy! Consider yourself in! I saw the email and responded. Thanks for the help!

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I want to thank everyone for the great feedback I am getting. The ideas out there are just fantastic! Keep them coming! We have 16 people so far that are willing to help us out with our Beta Testing! We still have room for more so if you are interested please email me at dave@mypadiddle.com

I am looking for some advice on certain things.
1. What are some good limits that seem fair to you for winnings per player? 3 items per day? 10 items per week? etc. What are good and fair limits? I know some people are worried about "power bidders" that end up taking over items.
2. What makes you stay with a site? Is it the stuff you can win? Is the how easy the site is? Is it the feeling of a site being secure? Is it the customer service? I am sure all of these are important but in your eyes, what is the most important?
3. What makes you leave a site? Overcrowded? Long shipping dates? Bad Customer Service? What else?

Getting customer feedback like this really helps us to make sure our site runs smoothly for all of our customers. The feedback is much appreciated. Feel free to email me if you would like to just tell me or reply to this post if you would like it discussed with others.

I am getting excited for the March 26th launch date and I hope you all are too!

Thanks again,

David Hoffman
dave@mypadiddle.com
www.mypadiddle.com

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

This is a fair question. The answer is that my cousin who had the idea to start this has been working on this for those 6 months. He is not the most computer savvy person but loved the idea of starting a website. He is paying for companies to build the site and do the marketing for us. I heard about how he was doing this about 3 weeks ago and got really excited about the idea. So I jumped in and told him I would help in any way possible. I found this site about a week and a half ago and was asking him to get me set up with an email as well as getting some more of the site up so people can get on.

The site looks great and I can't wait for everyone to see it when it is live. I have been on many of the sites but I think MyPadiddle.com will be the best in time!

Thanks for your question!

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

David Hoffman
www.mypadiddle.com
dave@mypadiddle.com

Dave

With all due respect what you described above is why most PA's fail, lack of internet business experience (especially marketing), anyone can buy a script and have it put on a server, they can all claim the great customer service they WILL have, but lets face it that will be short lived if the other components of the business model are unfulfilled. I mean I would never consider say opening a restaurant having never cooked a meal or washed dishes, sure you can hire others to do that, but at what expense? Meaning you better have very deep pockets and be willing to take greater loses compared to others with experience. History shows us 95% + of all PA's fail and there are 2 main reasons, Lack of marketing experience to drive the required new cusomers and lack of capital to bare the incredible losses while trying to get off the ground, I guess that is what is important to me.

I do hope it works out I like the concept it is just like Iticketbid, infact sounds identicle, but when people gointo a business venture and only to rely on others that is a scary proposition especially when you customers monies are in trust with the company.

Sorry had to say something as the above post does not instill confidence in the business model.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Additionally,

Limits shoud NEVER be dictated by the bidders as there are too many financial classes of bidders from noobs to PB's, limits shoud be established only by the PA with benchmeaks based upin thier bottom line and or profitability, you should set you limints at first based upon your menbership base compared to the quantity of daily auctions. Not knowing your structure there is not a single bidder here that can inteligently without bias advise you on limits. Remember in this game which has more losers than winners you cannot please everyone so do not try, you have to make the decisions that promotes steps towards profitability.

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

I was just messin with ya.. You know it's not that hard to graduate college in Oklahoma.

eta,
That is hilarious, now I will clean up the mess I just made as I was sipping my coffee as I read that

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

eta,
That is hilarious, now I will clean up the mess I just made as I was sipping my coffee as I read that

Hey it may not be that hard but down here they teach us to only have one wife at a time.....lol.....jk
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Hey it may not be that hard but down here they teach us to only have one wife at a time.....lol.....jk

That's horrible! LOL... But it is ok to marry your cousin right TY..

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

What you guys do in Tennessee should be kept quiet.......Whatever you deliverance boys do in the mountain is your doings....lol
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

:rofl: :smilielol5:

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Additionally,

Limits shoud NEVER be dictated by the bidders as there are too many financial classes of bidders from noobs to PB's, limits shoud be established only by the PA with benchmeaks based upin thier bottom line and or profitability, you should set you limints at first based upon your menbership base compared to the quantity of daily auctions. Not knowing your structure there is not a single bidder here that can inteligently without bias advise you on limits. Remember in this game which has more losers than winners you cannot please everyone so do not try, you have to make the decisions that promotes steps towards profitability.

I want to thank you for your honest opinion of the MyPadiddle model. I can assure you that the amount of time spent with Lawyers, Accountants and other business partners has been a painstaking event. We understand that if starting a Penny Auction site was so easy, then there would not be so many Penny Auction sites that have gone out of business. Marketing is a very interesting subject. Market research can be done in many different ways. My business partners and I firmly believe that in todays world, Customer Service is the key component for a new company or a growing company. That is why we are hear asking opinions of people that play the game. Our goal is to find out what people want and what makes them happy to keep the game and the site enjoyable for all. That is why i am posting on this website, to get this information. Not all of this information will be used on the website, but parts can and will be implemented as the site grows. I assure you are convictions on this website and our marketing plan are well established. Right now, we do not know what the people on the PAW forum want in a penny auction site. Thus we are asking for advice whether it be good or bad to try to help MyPadiddle become more successful. I totally agree with you that at this point these are nothing but words but our mission is to create a fun, safe environment for people to play. We want to provide items that people want and to ship them in a timely manner. I guess the only way you'll find out is to come to the site and play on March 26th! Once again, I want to thank you for your honesty and saying the things that hold a company accountable.

David Hoffman
www.mypadiddle.com
dave@mypadiddle.com

mypadiddle
  • mypadiddle
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

We currently have 18 people ready and willing to help us Beta Test this weekend (3/19-3/20)! If there are others interested let me know, email me at dave@mypadiddle.com

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

David
www.mypadiddle.com

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Just got done helping test this site. A few bugs to work out, but seems like Dave is on top of them. Bugs I saw where with the Bid Buttler starting to fire as soon as it is entered, not waiting for the start price you set and it going past your end price if there where still bids left. Also a few timer issues and issues with the link not working on all the emails when an item was one. Can't wait to receive all my wins :wink:.

I won:

2- Keurig Platinum B70 Single Cup Coffee Maker
3- Sony - HDR-CX560V 64GB HD Flash Memory Camcorder - Purple
2- Suzuki GSXR motorcycles:madface:
5- $50 ITunes Gift Card
2- Sony PS3 systems
2- Motorola - XOOM Tablet 3G - Licorice
2- Apple Ipads
1- Samsung - 65" Class / 1080p / 240Hz / 3D LED-LCD HDTV

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Just got done helping test this site. A few bugs to work out, but seems like Dave is on top of them. Bugs I saw where with the Bid Buttler starting to fire as soon as it is entered, not waiting for the start price you set and it going past your end price if there where still bids left. Also a few timer issues and issues with the link not working on all the emails when an item was one. Can't wait to receive all my wins :wink:.

I won:

2- Keurig Platinum B70 Single Cup Coffee Maker
3- Sony - HDR-CX560V 64GB HD Flash Memory Camcorder - Purple
2- Suzuki GSXR motorcycles:madface:
5- $50 ITunes Gift Card
2- Sony PS3 systems
2- Motorola - XOOM Tablet 3G - Licorice
2- Apple Ipads
1- Samsung - 65" Class / 1080p / 240Hz / 3D LED-LCD HDTV

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

you know it was only a beta test and you won't receive any of those wins haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic