Background Image

CircusCatch.com has launched!! Come on by and catch it like you stole it!

Started by CircusCatch , Mar 16 2011 04:47 PM
catch of the day circus catch circuscatch penny auction www.circuscatch.com

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello everyone!

We would like to invite everyone here to come check out CircusCatch.com! CircusCatch is an all new innovative and competitive shopping website where you can either bid on or immediately purchase many of today's most popular items at unbelievable prices. Come check us out now and learn more about us! We have an excellent introduction video and tutorial on our Facebook page as well as in our help section. We just launched today and have some AMAZING items going up for auction all day long!!

We are also excited to offer a feature EXCLUSIVE to CircusCatch that we like to call the Catch of the Day. Make sure to keep an eye on our Catch of the Day item which is displayed at the top of our home screen. The Catch of the Days BUY NOW price decreases with EVERY regular bid that is placed on CircusCatch! No bidding is required to take advantage of the Catch of the Day! There is typically a limited number of Catch of the Day items so dont miss out! Once again, dont forget to check out our introductory video tutorial on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CircusCatch#!/CircusCatch?sk=app_6009294086 to learn more about the Catch of the Day as well as other cool features that are exclusive to CircusCatch!

One more thing... did we forget to tell you that we offer an EXCLUSIVE NO-RISK BIDDING GUARANTEE? THAT'S RIGHT! NO RISK! If at any time during an auction you decide that you want to purchase an auction item at our BUY NOW price, we will credit you back ANY and ALL regular bids that you used thus far during that auction. You get your bids back if you decide to purchase the item at our BUY NOW price! None of our competitors offer anything close! We'll see you there!

See you there... be prepared to catch it like you stole it!

-The CircusCatch Team

bigdad
  • bigdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Glad to see that you guys finally got launched! Been looking for your site for awhile now.

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Here's our welcome video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXtGaDoIEEE

...be sure to check out the rest of videos on our facebook page and "Like" us to stay up to date on our daily deals! ( facebook.com/circuscatch )

CircusCatch | Facebook

Svenhook
  • Svenhook
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Any promo code i can use?

Svenhook
  • Svenhook
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

NVM, when i first tried to sign up it wouldnt let me cause because of the error: "Promo code invalid or blank" but I tried again and it worked. So im registered!

Though i wouldnt mind a free promo code... :)

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

registered but never recieved a email and sent a email to you guys never recieved anything cant log in

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Like us on Facebook so that you'll receive updates on our next promo code!

As I type this, the Catch of the Day, a Dyson DC25 Vacuum, (retail $549.99) is currently at $250.09. No bidding is necessary, all that you need to do is register for free and buy it! Only 1 left at this price though!

In the time it took me to type this reply, it has dropped to $233.49.

New Catch of the Day item every day, don't miss out!

...did I mention the Nikon D-SLR auction that is coming up in less than 45 minutes???

-The CircusCatch Team

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

rexter65, I've just activated your account. You're good to go! Thanks!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Fun site!! Just a question about the Catch of the Day...I saw it drop to $233....but after awhile it went back up and is now at $459.
After it reaches a certain price...probably the lowest you are willing to sell it for?...does it then start over at the retail price if no one buys it?
Scammers suck :(

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

If you look at the announcements at the top - someone bought that dyson that had gone so low. So this must be a new one.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

oh ok...I see that now...but if no one buys it, how low can it go?? Is there a set "low"?

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

oh ok...I see that now...but if no one buys it, how low can it go?? Is there a set "low"?

Correct, 'ehornung' purchased the Dyson DC25 Vacuum, today's catch of the day, for $224.69 (HUGE savings!!!) The number of discounted items left appears on the home page. Once the last discounted catch of the day is purchased, the catch of the day is relisted at retail again and it begins to drop with every regular bid placed again! Check out our video on our facebook page for more info.

There is no set "low" on the catch of the day, it will keep falling in price until somebody purchases the last discounted item!

Take a look at tomorrows auctions (starting at noon est), we are having a gift card extravaganza!! Get up to a $150 Gift Card. Also, check out our new LEAGUE auctions for your chance to pick up an Apple iPad!

See you tomorrow!
The CircusCatch Team

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

What I have noticed about this site is how professional it looks....like real money was spent developing it. I played on a lot of the free auctions...there was lots of bid throttling and lots of last second bids being placed and the script seemed to work flawlessly...and I was bidding from my wireless laptop and then from my ipad.Very nice!

bigdad
  • bigdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

caveninit- You are correct that they spent a lot of money in developing the site. I know the owners of the site and even had a chance to become a investor in it. But I am in the middle of getting a site going (taking way longer than expected) so I passed. I believe that CircusCatch will be around for a long time.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Are the activation e-mails not working?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

probably, i did not receive one.

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Yes, we are having some issues with confirmation emails getting lost for some users and are working to find the fix.

If you didn't receive your verification email, please email help@circuscatch.com and we'll get you activated asap!

-The CircusCatch Team

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

What are the win limits? Are there any in effect yet?

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

what happened to the 100 bid pack. clem was going and now it is gone.

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

What are the win limits? Are there any in effect yet?

Yes, the win limit per user is currently set at 7 wins in 7 days!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catch of the day, circus catch, circuscatch, penny auction, www.circuscatch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users