Background Image

CircusCatch.com has launched!! Come on by and catch it like you stole it!

Started by CircusCatch , Mar 16 2011 04:47 PM
catch of the day circus catch circuscatch penny auction www.circuscatch.com

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Gotta agree with the sentiments. Fun site.

AR: Thanks for the battle. Always like the fast pace like that. Those people who wait forever before each bid just annoy everyone :)

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Just joined yesterday but waiting for a promo code before I buy bids.
received an e-mail with a promocode but there actually wasn't one.
I tried out the free bidding and all seemd to run real smooth.

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Thanks everyone! Glad you are all having a good time!

goodluck2u - There aren't any promo codes at the moment for bid pack purchases. But be sure to check out our membership options for extra bids each month and extra % off bid pack purchases!

justme
  • justme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

What is everyone's thoughts on their Membership Packages? I haven't signed up yet but I wanted to see what everyone thought about purchasing one of these packages with a new auction site. Also, I couldn't find anything stating if bid packages or won bids expire? Would like to hear some thoughts. Thanks!!

Angryraccoon.... you are always so sweet on this forum but I have to know... is that your picture or Andre the giant?

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

What is everyone's thoughts on their Membership Packages? I haven't signed up yet but I wanted to see what everyone thought about purchasing one of these packages with a new auction site. Also, I couldn't find anything stating if bid packages or won bids expire? Would like to hear some thoughts. Thanks!!

Angryraccoon.... you are always so sweet on this forum but I have to know... is that your picture or Andre the giant?

That would be awesome if it was me ... but alas its Andre the Giants mug shot from when he was arrested.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Images allowed is what makes angryraccoon HAPPY!!

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Just bought a membership... hopefully this site isnt a scam!

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Amazingly fast customer service! I emailed them and received an email back by the time I refreshed the page!

CircusCatch
  • CircusCatch
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

No worries startover4, we're on the up and up! Thanks for registering! Just hit 850 members today.

We're also offering up 1000 bids to any one of our members who refers our 1000th member! Check out our facebook page or email us for the details!

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

I dont even know how to explain how great this site is! My bid wasn't credited on one of the auctions and they decided to send me the item anyways! Their customer service is beyond any websites I've seen before and I am so glad I found this site!

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I don't stick my butt out often anymore ....This site is 100% honest and the shipping is second to none.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Do they do swaps?

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Do they do swaps?

Amazon they do, i dont know about paypal
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Amazon they do, i dont know about paypal

Thanks Ty. Amazon is fine.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Circus rocks!!! Love this site
Scammers suck :(

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Circus rocks!!! Love this site

Good to know. What is the lowest point to bid on timer? First going?

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Good to know. What is the lowest point to bid on timer? First going?

Thats the safest, but if your hardwired with a solid connection when the "..." show up you can get some bids in (wouldnt recommend it though!)

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Thanks RG. I played around with 2 beginner auctions. Got in 1 bid at the "..." but not another. Sooo, think I will stick with the first "going".

Bid4Fun
  • Bid4Fun
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Anybody win a "you choose it" gift card and if so how do you notify them which one you want? I tried email and through their website "contact now" but still no response back from yesterdays wins.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Anybody win a "you choose it" gift card and if so how do you notify them which one you want? I tried email and through their website "contact now" but still no response back from yesterdays wins.

They usually send an email in 24-48 hours to cover that. Their shipping is phenomenal. I have yet to experience any delay so I am sure it will be handled quickly.

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I usually send them an email right after auction, with auction #, username and my choice for giftcard, and you'll get an email back from them confirming your choice. They're pretty quick about getting your stuff to you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catch of the day, circus catch, circuscatch, penny auction, www.circuscatch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users