Background Image

CircusCatch.com has launched!! Come on by and catch it like you stole it!

Started by CircusCatch , Mar 16 2011 04:47 PM
catch of the day circus catch circuscatch penny auction www.circuscatch.com

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Razor1911
  • Razor1911
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

How do we invite new members? is their a function on the site for that?

JustDoIt
  • JustDoIt
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

What do you guys all think of the dropping price on the "catch of the day." I got Zumba for literally one penny yesterday as 2 auto-bids suddenly went off. I haven't found how to see what other itmes have gone for on the catch of the day, so I was wondering if anyone else has purchased anything from there.

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Can't go wrong for a penny! I've bought stuff with their BIN and bid for free, shipping isn't as quick as it used to be but still good.

Bid4Pennyz
  • Bid4Pennyz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I'm trying to open up my own site myself with bids starting at 50 cents a piece all the way down to 42 cents while big companies charge 60 cents to $1 a piece.
I have everything ready just need the money...but I have a bunch of ideas like giving 20 FREE bids to anyone who joins the site with a special code for the first 24 hours! Plus 20 bids for every time you refer someone! By donating to my site to start up you buy bids just for helping it. So the amount you donate you get back with free bids. You cant get hurt. Check it out!Bid 4 Pennyz -- IndieGoGo

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I'm trying to open up my own site myself with bids starting at 50 cents a piece all the way down to 42 cents while big companies charge 60 cents to $1 a piece.
I have a bunch of ideas like giving 20 FREE bids to anyone who joins the site with a special code for the first 24 hours,which will be listed here! Plus 20 bids for every time you refer someone! Follow the link below and preorder bids now!
Bid 4 Pennyz -- IndieGoGo

JustDoIt
  • JustDoIt
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

So true... I received the wrong Kindle by mistake last night and emailed them at 1:30 in the morning. I got a reply within 5 minutes with an apology and multiple different offers they gave me to make up for it. After a couple emails they had made it right by 2 am.

Customer service at 2 am? Now that is impressive...

JustDoIt
  • JustDoIt
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

The above post was supposed to be a response to startover4 as he was talking about how great their customer support is...

(still learning how this whole deal works here)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catch of the day, circus catch, circuscatch, penny auction, www.circuscatch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users