Background Image

OohiLove Acquired by Swoopo’s Entertainment Shopping, Inc.

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Mar 21 2011 04:00 PM
entertainment shopping oohilove swoopo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

OohiLove Acquired by Swoopo’s Entertainment Shopping, Inc. | Penny Auction Watch

We recently learned that designer fashion penny auction, Oohilove.com was acquired by Entertainment Shopping, Inc., of Swoopo.com.

Also, though buy-it-now is still stated on their How it Works page, we have not been able to see this option on active auctions.

Where Did Swoopo.com Go?

Swoopo.com has been down for a few days now (since 3/17) they cite technical issues and unfortunately, we’ve not yet heard from them regarding the status or of the acquisition.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Congratulations to the owners of Oohilove on the sale! I wonder how much they sold the company for? Typically if you are a penny auction site making a good amount of profit per day/week/month, then your company can potentially be worth millions to someone who is not affiliated with the penny auction industry. However, Swoopo is a part of the PA industry and was actually the "founder" of entertainment shopping, so all they are pretty much acquiring is Oohilove's userbase and their niche market which is mainly targeted at women. Therefore, I wonder if they got a good amount of money for their company or not, giving that there could be many of the same users on both sites.

Either way, still interesting and I hope all goes well for both companies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: entertainment shopping, oohilove, swoopo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users