• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Hello to All;

We are looking for some input on what everyone would feel is a fair "win limit structure".

This is one of the most requested modifications members have asked for over the last 6 months. With our member base being relatively substantial at this point, we are going to move forward with it and would really like some input from everyone.

Just to give you all an idea of what we are considering, here is a DRAFT plan. Your suggestions are so important so please throw them at us!

5 per week, 20 per month with the following guidelines.

Gold Ranked Auctions - limited to one (1) win per 28 day period. Gold Ranked Auctions are products greater than $250 retail value.

Silver Ranked Auctions - limited to four (4) wins per 28 day period. Silver Ranked Auctions are products greater than $100- $249 retail value. A single user may only win Silver Ranked Auctions one time in a 7-day period.

Bronze Ranked Auctions - limited to twenty (20) wins per 28 day period. Bronze Ranked Auctions are products under $99 retail value.

Blue Ribbon Ranked Auctions - no limits. Blue Ribbon Ranked Auctions will not affect any daily, weekly or monthly win limits.

Beginner's Auctions - Limit of 5 Beginner's Auctions per account. Once 5 auctions have been won, the user can not bid on Beginner's Auctions.

NGS
  • NGS
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

not too bad

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Are all the Mystery auctions considered silver or just when value shipped is greater than $99? Unless you are are planning on increasing number of silver auctions then I feel this category should be tightened a little. Maybe 2/month and 1 /14 days.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I also think this is pretty solid. I have always been an advocate for tiered winning limits. Of course, the site that introduces this must also have enough items in each category otherwise it will not meet the desired result.

Also, I think if any items do not count against the limit, they should not take away an open win slot - even while you are bidding on it.

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Glad you like it, thanks :)

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I also think this is pretty solid. I have always been an advocate for tiered winning limits. Of course, the site that introduces this must also have enough items in each category otherwise it will not meet the desired result.

Also, I think if any items do not count against the limit, they should not take away an open win slot - even while you are bidding on it.

Good point....

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Are all the Mystery auctions considered silver or just when value shipped is greater than $99? Unless you are are planning on increasing number of silver auctions then I feel this category should be tightened a little. Maybe 2/month and 1 /14 days.

You actually bring up an excellent issue we haven't made a decision on. Our IT says it is not possible to "categorize" the item once it is won. It needs to be determined when the item is listed (or created). Therefore, we are presented with the dilema of where we place these. We may do a more narrow margin for the Mystery Auctions (ie.... a $25-$50 mystery, and then a $50-$200 etc).....

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Perfect!
Scammers suck :(

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Hey guys Just letting you know whats coming up for us tonight:

FREE $10 Amazon Gift Card

Take advantage of our Complimentary $10 Amazon Gift Card with every Silver Medal 100 Bid Package purchase made! That's right, simply purchase the 100 bid pack and get a FREE $10 Amazon e-card! There is NO LIMIT on your free e-cards so be sure to load up TODAY! In addition, just one purchase qualifies you to participate in our Special $100 Winner's Choice Gift Card Auction tonight.

$100 Winner's Choice Gift Card VIP Special Auction!

Earn your VIP status by making a Silver Medal 100 Bid Package purchase today. Any member, and only those members, who make a the qualifying bid pack purchase today will be eligible to bid on this VIP auction! But that's not all, be one of the 3 top bidders and your still a winner!

1st Place - Win's the $100 Gift Card
2nd Place - Member who placed the most amount of bids gets ALL their bids refunded
3rd Place - Member who placed the next highest bid amount gets a 50% bid refund

This will be a nail biter auction, which means no bid buddies are permitted, bids increase the price by 1 cent with LESS competition all the way around!

Pennyprizes support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users