Background Image

Penny Auction Usernames - Should You Be Intimidated?

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Mar 23 2011 02:46 PM
intimidation penny auction reviews penny auction usernames penny auctions strategies tips user names

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Should You Be Intimidated By Penny Auction Usernames? | Penny Auction Watch

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rhsikes
  • rhsikes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Should You Be Intimidated By Penny Auction Usernames? | Penny Auction Watch

No. When I first started using penny auctions I was affected by some usernames but it doesn't take long to figure out that many are a joke. You have to watch the bidding styles of individual players irregardless if their name is wimpybrokechicken or wickedbiddingmaniacfromhadeswhoisamillionaire. lol :-49-: Sorry, just couldn't resist.

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

. . . their name is wimpybrokechicken or wickedbiddingmaniacfromhadeswhoisamillionaire.

That is hilarious! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

keiththevp
  • keiththevp
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

No. When I first started using penny auctions I was affected by some usernames but it doesn't take long to figure out that many are a joke. You have to watch the bidding styles of individual players irregardless if their name is wimpybrokechicken or wickedbiddingmaniacfromhadeswhoisamillionaire. lol :-49-: Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Thats it, now I have to change my username!! I really like that one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intimidation, penny auction reviews, penny auction usernames, penny auctions, strategies, tips, user names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users