• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What do you think? Yea or nay? Penny Auction Watch

The before was being copied by new penny auction blogs to the point where PAW didn't look unique any longer :-/! Though, still not quite where I'd like it :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I am not feeling the font to be honest. I also feel overwelmed by the advertisements. If I had not visited the site before I would not view it as an unbiased source due to the amount of advertising.

Sorry if that is a little harsh, that is the unfiltered throughts that went through my head.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am not feeling the font to be honest. I also feel overwelmed by the advertisements. If I had not visited the site before I would not view it as an unbiased source due to the amount of advertising.

Sorry if that is a little harsh, that is the unfiltered throughts that went through my head.

Thanks for your feedback.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 02 April 2011 - 03:30 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penny auction blog, penny auctions, reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users