• Jimmy Ataboyauctions
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

www.at-a-boyauctions.com

Hello, My name is Jimmy Dickens.
I have just completed developing an Exciting NEW Penny Auction Site at
At-A-Boy Auctions.
We are a small company out of Indiana and I am currently offering a one time special to all new members who also buys a Bid Pack to help develop a great client base.
For the first 100 people who register and purchase a bid pack, I will double your Bids for FREE.
Simply use the
Referral Code (DOUBLE) during registration. Once you have registered, continue on and purchase a bid pack of any size and I will double it.
Free bids will be issued within 24 of cleared payments.
Auctions begin On April 22nd, 2011.

I hope to see you there,
Jimmy Dickens
at-a-boyauctions.com

manic
  • manic
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Ouch, 80 cents a bid for the cheapest pack..

Your 75 bid pack costs more per bid than the 50 pack..

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I am not sure I understand how your FRV works. So, once the item hit retail is the auction over no matter who places that bid? Or is more like a BIN in that you can not bid any more once you have hit retail? good luck with your site.

Jimmy Ataboyauctions
  • Jimmy Ataboyauctions
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

We have reworked our bid packages. They range from $0.60 a bid down to $0.45. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jimmy Ataboyauctions
  • Jimmy Ataboyauctions
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Sorry, sound like we need to go in and rewrite this. The auction will continue until there is a winner. The winner will only pay a 1/4 of retail value.

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I just registered at your site (jollygreen) and tried to send you an email. The contact page gave me an error twice and sending an email thru mine came back as undeliverable....no host found. What is the deal.....how are we to contact you? I wanted to take advantage of the "DOUBLE" coupon you posted here....but I can't seem to get thru. Now what?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: double bids, free bids, new site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users