Started by PennyWatcher , Apr 22 2011 12:24 PM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PennyWatcher
  • PennyWatcher
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY....AND LAST NIGHT I WON 2 TICKETS TO THE KENTUCKY DERBY! I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED.....I AM OVER THE MOON AS THEY SAY....I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE SO IF IT'S AN OLD SAYING I'M NOT TRYING TO DATE MYSELF....LOL

SO I HAVE TO SAY, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT POWERBIDDERS, AND TAG TEAMING ON ITICKETBID.COM.....I AM IN A HOTEL IN CLARKSVILLE, INDIANA WHILE MY HUSBAND WORKS HERE...WE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE MARCH AND WILL BE HERE TILL JULY...SO THIS WAS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE FOR ME...I WON $700.00 FOR TWO TICKETS TO THE KENTUCKY DERBY....WOW FOR $1.19!

SO, WHILE I'M OUT SHOPPING FOR A HAT....WHAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT YOU HAVE WON OR RECEIVED?:party:

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

My first son was born 2 days after my birthday. I am a 4th, so I had to give him my name to keep it going, so he is a 5th. Now he is 9, my how time flies!!

Have a very Happy Birthday PennyWatcher!!

BigHumpDaddy

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Happy birthday PW!:party:

Congrats on your tickets and I hope you have lots of fun.

Best birthday presents I get are the hand-made cards - with lengthy notes - from my godchildren and kids. I save them all and I love them all. :cute 1:

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Gotta get a really unual hat for that event, glad to hear you're getting to go....I get to watch on tv

Best birthday gift- would be an arabian colt, I leaned alot raising him- he was very good therapy for me where I was at that time in my life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users