ipad 2 launch new penny auction site opening ps3 bundle

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Hey all, after 30 days of beta testing, tweeking, and beautifying, the time is finally here. Bidzang.com opens its doors to live bidders starting today. First auction to end on April 29 at 7:25PM EST.

Come and check us out and see what items we are offering. All auctions will be loaded by this evening.

We will definately feature an Ipad 2 and PS3 sports pak w/ move bundle on Friday night, with some bid packs, gift cards, and smaller HOT items:

You will receive 10 free bids for registering and 10% free bids on your first bid pack purchase.

To our existing members who joined us during beta testing (thank you for your support), the new template and server have been loaded and the site looks and functions great. We have also updated the bid butlers and auction timers for a better experience. All test bids have been removed and user accounts have been updated.

All bids placed now will be "LIVE"

Happy Bidzanging!

Team Bidzang!

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Bid pack auctions will be available starting today, working up to tomorrow night, so come on over and load up for tomorrow night!

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I didn't get any bids added to my account

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

They are there now! Thanks:)

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

I was updating all accounts today, from beta to live. I will take a look at it, you should have 10 register + 5 Beta testing. If it was not there, I apologize, it's done now.

P.S. We are ready to go, thanks for the help early!

Edited by bidzang, 29 April 2011 - 06:16 AM.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

I am so sorry to those of you who saw my screename pop up on auction 5890 Free to Bid 50 Pid Pack Auction. It was an error on my side, and I will refund the winner of the auction .65 of the purchase price. I have no bids loaded in my account, but this auction is Free to Bid so won't happen again. Sorry all!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

500 Internal Server Error happened right before the $50 Walmart Auction ended..

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

I do apologize, our host temporarily suspended the site because of the sudden increase in traffic, we are trying to get it back up very shortly. for all auctions that were not ended we will refund all bids.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Site is up, all bids on ended auctions will be refunded, we are currentlly upgrading to a dedicated server right now. Sorry for the inconvinience

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

All auctions from the walmart card on will be pushed based on the time we get back up. Please check back, as I will post as soon as the server upgrade is complete. Should be no more than 1 hr.

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

was the American Red Cross MICROLINK FR160 by Etón auction after the walmart gift card? because when i was bidding for it there wasn't any lag from ur site and i wait until the last second.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

you are saying that you had an overload of traffic after the walmart gift card, but i didn't see any lag from your site, i was navigating the whole time over different items and i won the camera and the eton fare and square...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Are win limits not in place?. I have seen a few bidders who have won 2 times today (the daily limit) but are still bidding on items.

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Are win limits not in place?. I have seen a few bidders who have won 2 times today (the daily limit) but are still bidding on items.

I am going by the win limits set forth in the help section of bidzang

Does Bidzang.com have win limits?

Yes, win limits are set as follows, all limits will reset after 30 days.
Bid Package Auctions that are free to bid have no win limits, as long as there are no more than two unpaid bid pack auctions in your account.
The current win limits at Bidzang.com generally are:

Green ($.01 - $49)12
Bronze ($50-$159)6
Gold ($160 - $299)4
Platinum ($300 - $599)2
Diamond ($600 +)1

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I am going by the win limits set forth in the help section of bidzang

Does Bidzang.com have win limits?

Yes, win limits are set as follows, all limits will reset after 30 days.
Bid Package Auctions that are free to bid have no win limits, as long as there are no more than two unpaid bid pack auctions in your account.
The current win limits at Bidzang.com generally are:

Green ($.01 - $49)12
Bronze ($50-$159)6
Gold ($160 - $299)4
Platinum ($300 - $599)2
Diamond ($600 +)1

Thanks xpander1216,

It must have changed since i read it last

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Thanks xpander1216,

It must have changed since i read it last

no prob...I like these new sites..its easy to get wins on them ..i won an ipod with my free bids they gave me and bought 50 bids and only used 9 of those to win an ipad..so all and all not to bad so far 80 bucks spent and an ipad ...ipod and 41 bids left :)

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

You got good luck. Better go get yourself a lotto ticket!:)

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Canon PowerShot S95 Black Digital Camera (TEST) <<-------- this camera is just a test then why is it taking bids away when bid on ???

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

All auctions that were ending from 7:51 PM EST to 9:20 were actually cancelled and bids were refunded. The server was down for nearly 2 hours last night starting at 7:45 and back up at 9:25. We are 100% positive that the site was down as we were upgrading to a new server during this time. Even if you were somehow able to view the page, it is technically not a fair auction, as it seems no one else, including myself, were able to access the site until 9:20 when we reactivated our software license on the new server. All bids were refunded, I do apologize but you will definitely have a chance to get the same sort of deals, as everything on the site is going for very low prices right now. Hope you guys are enjoying!

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Looks very fishy. Bidders on different auctions bidding at the exact same time, exactly at 5 seconds. Bidpacks ( Free to bid ) going 15 dollars over what they cost? Was the Ipad cancelled that went for $1.11?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipad 2, launch, new penny auction site, opening, ps3 bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users