ipad 2 launch new penny auction site opening ps3 bundle

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

We are extending "trickortreat" promo through Sunday 11:59PM EST. We are increasing the savings to 20% off Bid Packs Purchased. Load up for next week over the weekend, and get an edge on the competition...

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Promo Code through 11-6-2011 "ZANGTASTIC" for 30% additional bids!!!

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

What is your shipping time now? When can one expect to receive their wins?

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Is anyone receiving their wins now ? I haven't yet.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

We 100% ship wins, I understand your concern being a new member, but you will begin to see your wins rolling in very soon. We are currently at 2-4 weeks on shipping due to processor restrictions for deposits. We are currently 100% shipped on all wins paid through 10.13.2011.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

We 100% ship wins, I understand your concern being a new member, but you will begin to see your wins rolling in very soon. We are currently at 2-4 weeks on shipping due to processor restrictions for deposits. We are currently 100% shipped on all wins paid through 10.13.2011.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to posting here that I received my wins.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Good Evening All!!!

Tonight we still have a $300 Walmart and $200 Bass Pro remaining. 7 Auctions left total...

Use "ZANGTASTIC" for 30% additional bids...

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

I am receiving my wins. Thanks BidZang and keep it going!!!!!!!

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Coming in here to vent... Bidzang, you have some of the worst timers I've ever encountered on any penny auction site. They are so inconsistent. This is the only auction site that I have latency problems with. It's nearly impossible to bid at 2 seconds, and frankly impossible to bid at 1 second. This has cost me a few auctions which I was considerably invested in. I also have to say the buy it now is a joke on the site. You get 50% of the bids value and the vast majority of the items are marked up. A message to the individual who joined the Kindle auction late in the auction this evening: what goes around comes around.

I will say they have excellent customer service, and you will receive your items; it just might take 3 weeks to a month and a half before you receive them. It also bothers me that they don't have the software implemented to prevent others from bidding once they reach their limit and instead tell their customers to keep track of their own wins. Bidzang, this is common place at just about every other auction site out there that actually has limits. I'm not trying to bash you guys, as I think overall you have a nice site...it just needs some work is all.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Coming in here to vent... Bidzang, you have some of the worst timers I've ever encountered on any penny auction site. They are so inconsistent. This is the only auction site that I have latency problems with. It's nearly impossible to bid at 2 seconds, and frankly impossible to bid at 1 second. This has cost me a few auctions which I was considerably invested in. I also have to say the buy it now is a joke on the site. You get 50% of the bids value and the vast majority of the items are marked up. A message to the individual who joined the Kindle auction late in the auction this evening: what goes around comes around.

I will say they have excellent customer service, and you will receive your items; it just might take 3 weeks to a month and a half before you receive them. It also bothers me that they don't have the software implemented to prevent others from bidding once they reach their limit and instead tell their customers to keep track of their own wins. Bidzang, this is common place at just about every other auction site out there that actually has limits. I'm not trying to bash you guys, as I think overall you have a nice site...it just needs some work is all.

You are right very inconsistent timers. cost me a few auctions also

also if their script can't prevent someone from bidding over the limits they need to show all close auctions so others can know if someone going over limits and keep track

Edited by badeacon, 29 November 2011 - 04:17 AM.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. We are definitely working on the limits issue. We recently purchased an upgrade, however, it can only limit a $$ amount, and not tier them the way we need them to be. We are working on making adjustments to either the code or the win limits in order to fit our software. As far as the timers go, I do apologize if you have been having problems bidding within 2 seconds. Unfortunately we do warn against bidding inside of 3 seconds due to possible lag caused by high traffic, various user internet and browser speeds, and possible server lag. We would like to assure you that we are working on optimizing the timers in the near future.

As for tonight, come on out and check out our great lineup.....

including....

VTECH Innotab Interactive Tablet
$10 Gift Cards (Advance Auto Parts, Amazon, Walmart)
American Silver Eagle Coin
$50 Gift Cards (Walmart, Bass Pro, Darden)
Cyber Acoustics 3PC Speaker System
Casio Exilim Camera
Blackberry Playbook

Use promo code "ZANGTASTIC" for 30% additional Bids

Try it out for free with 10 Free Registration Bids.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Wow, we have a great lineup remaining tonight including a PS3, Taylormade Burner 2011 Driver, free to bid Bid Packs, Bass Pro, and Walmart Gift Cards...

Tomorrow we will have Power Hour starting at 11PM w a 500 Bid Pack Auction folowed by a Panasonic Viera 42" 1080P 3D TV followed by a 10.1" Samsung Galaxy Tab. Oh and there are great auctions leading up to these Feature Auctions, including:

Aesus Eepad Netbook, $200 Amazon Gift Card, $10-$50 (Walmart, Itunes, Amazon) Cards, a 100% Free Auction (how can you lose with this one?), and a Beginner Auction.

Remember 10 Free Bids for Registering

"Zangtastic" for 30% additional bids

VISIT BIDZANG.COM

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Blackberry Playbook just went for under $2.00

Congrats Busky!!!

If you have not visited the site this week, you are missing out on some great deals.

We will be discounting bid packs for 24hrs starting at 12AM tonight!

Discount + "zangtastic" = Great Value - so don't miss out!

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Happy New Year Zangers!!!

We have been working on the site the past few weeks to add some more fun auction options. We will roll out Timerless Auctions very soon to allow bidding 24 Hours a Day. But don't worry, we know that some of you love the thrill of timers so we will not be eliminating the traditional timer auctions that we run in the evenings.

Bid Prices have been reduced recently, and there have been many great deals on the site, so if you are new to the site, or haven't been over in a while, keep an eye out for some fun over the next few weeks, as we will be implementing some fun new changes. Including bringing back some 100% Free Auctions, Free to Bid Auctions, and ,if the traffic is right, who knows we might run some more races like we did last Summer.

Tonight we have:

$10, $15, $25, and $50 Gift Cards and a Dell Netbook ending soon!!!

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Happy New Year Zangers!!

Buy a 50 Bid Pack or greater from 01-06-2011 to 01-14-2011 and receive a $10.00 Amazon Card for FREE!!!

Hope this Holiday Season was polite to all of you!!!

We have been working on adding some fun back into our auctions and improving the site. We will be rolling out new auction types and great top of the line products over the next few weeks. We have made it to the 8 month mark, and we are very excited for the upcoming year. We will regularly update the inventory so you never get sick of the same old products, and we will also bring back some of the fun free auctions, such as Free to Bid Products, 100% Free Auctions, and the ever famous Races, where the first auction to reach $10.00 is free regardless where it ends (ie. .01, 10, 34, etc). We love to see how high our members take those things!!!

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

BIDZANG Party w/ Free to Bids if We Reach 50!!!

Hello Zangers!!!
It has been some time since the Summer Late Night BidZang Parties. Well we want to start the tradition up again on Thursday Nights. However, it will take an effort from many members to make this happen. Many of you remember the parties from August/September, and we always had great feedback and better turnout on the Free to Bids, 100% Free, and Race to $10 Auctions. If we reach 50 Members online at any point during Thursday night's auctions, we will run 1 full hour of auctions that will cost you nothing to bid on. That's 4-6 Absolutely Free to Bid Auctions. Some may just require the final auction price to be paid, and others will be 100% Free. So we leave it in our members hands to see if the Late Night BidZang Parties will make a comeback.

I know 50 members sounds like a lot, but we reach that many times a week, and it is only 2.5% of our member base. So I know we can do it!!!

Penny Auctions should be fun, way too many people take it too seriously, that's why after business hours we like to run some freebies for our loyal members and new members as well. This time we leave it in our members' hands to decide if and how often we run the parties!!!

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Hello BidZang,

Since I haven't received a reply since 1/12/12, I thought I'd give it a shot here on the forum. Are you guys/gals getting any closer to fulfilling my $140 worth of won items? It's been over a month and a half on some items and a month on others. I've been pretty patient with you all and spent a great deal of money on your site. Regardless of what I've spent, every customer deserves to have his/her wins addressed in a timely manner. Waiting over a month for an item is unacceptable. At my suggestion, you even agreed to pay out the remaining wins in Amazon.com credit which takes all but a matter of minutes yet still I wait. I don't think I'll be a customer very much longer if your order fulfillment doesn't improve.

Regards,

cemeterygates

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Looks like another one gone. Site has been down for 3 weeks and no response to email this week.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

BidZang should be moved to RED FLAG. Still down and no response to multiple emails.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipad 2, launch, new penny auction site, opening, ps3 bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users