• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

KevSong
  • KevSong
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

hello bidders

i think most of you guys know me as my username from other penny auction site.ive been watching all threads here for long time. i didnt register until now because i have something to say about bigzang.com site.

i want to say that BIGZANG.COM is 1 of the best penny auction site online now, 100% times better than sides like quibids and other sites.(quibids is a good site but they have too many bidders,and many bidders work as group there).

and i have won many items on their site, got a $50 walmart card for just low as $0.02 , i was so excited about it. and i won some real good stuff too...

all i want to say is i support bigzang.com 100% and i hate those fake bidders such as *** ...

thanks bigzang.com and

GOOD LUCK

KevSong
  • KevSong
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

ohh, and they have the best customer servicetoo ,
they respond fast, cant see any other penny auction site can do better than bigzang.com

go check out bigzang.com you will see that im not lying

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I dont know why any would want to knock bidzang...if you ask me they are trying to be fair on ever corner you try to turn...I am not going to sit on here and lie ...I have ALOT of XP when it comes to penny auctions like these..I know when to hold and when to fold...I play on one of the big 3 Bee##% and have spent around $5,000 on there but have won over $65,000 so dont knock a new site before you really give them a chance to get the ball rolling down hill.

We all know they are fighting uphill to win the trust of people and make a profit on their site..can we knock them down for that to???????

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I would also like to point out a prob. I found on your site bidzang...when you book your auto bid it will still let you place bids on other auctions and then still run the auto bid on another auction putting your bid count into the negative.

say you have only 10 bids left and you place them on auto bid for an auction still to come ...you can use those ten bids and the auto bid will still run and then you will have negative 10 bids.

I won my ipod and ipad for 24 bids ;)

Edited by xpander1216, 02 May 2011 - 03:28 AM.

KevSong
  • KevSong
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

i totally agree with you xpander, some bidders are just too jealous, thats what it is

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

i really want to bring up this new site that i came across called Auctions :: Good2GoGaming

i won an ipod nano the other day for $0.02 (and i have screen shots to prove it). the best part was that they were free bids for registering! at first, i did not think that i would actually receive the item, but after i contacted Josh, the owner, he told me that he would have it shipped to me ASAP. I just got an email from paypal saying that the label was printed, and the item was shipped! i have spent a little bit of time giving him tips and helping him with the site. He is great at service and he wants to help!

By now, you all probably think that i am Josh. If you dont believe me, just go and check it out!

yeah you won a TEST auction that you cant claim.

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Bidzang..just in case you did not get my email..your bid butler will let you set bids up even if you do not have any in your account..it will then place those bids and the users account will show a negative bids.

note: to anyone reading this on here, I would not try this, because if you win the auction I do not think bidzang would honor the win and no one could blame them because it would not be a valid win.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Thanks for the positive feedback xpander, it means a lot to know we have members who appreciate what we are trying to do.

Also, hope all of you enjoyed the No Reserve No Limit Grand Openning Weekend! Unfortunately we will have to enforce the limits starting tomorrow May 2, 2011.

All of you who won, don't worry we will reset the limits (all but the diamond ($600+) this will remain at 1 / 30 days).

New limits will be 8 per day including Free Bid Pack auction.

Seeing that we run auctions every 15 minutes means that all members have a chance to snag some great deals.

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

We are working on correcting the bid butler error now. Please do not attempt to take advantage of this, as any auctionwon via negative bids will be cancelled.

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I have won a few bid packs and they were immediately credit to my account as soon as I paid for them. I also won a Ipod Nano and paid $19.99 for shipping. A little high! I see the Nono tomorrow is only charging $9.99 shipping. Is there going to be an adjustment to what I paid for the shipping on the one I won?

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

You know it! Give me a few days to process the paid auctions, when I come across yours, I'll process the credit.

To all our winners this weekend. We are attempting to have all paid auctions from April 29 to May 1 processed early this week and shipped very soon after.

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

You know it! Give me a few days to process the paid auctions, when I come across yours, I'll process the credit.

To all our winners this weekend. We are attempting to have all paid auctions from April 29 to May 1 processed early this week and shipped very soon after.

Thanks for letting me know:) I will let everyone know as soon as I receive my win.

chibrook
  • chibrook
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I have won a couple of bid packs here for cheap and a $10 Visa. I see absolutely no signs of shilling or bots here but they do have a few glitches yet to iron out (for instance, the prompt to enter your billing/shipping address never goes away lol). This site does have potential to be very nice.

I do think sites need to have win limits from the very very beginning - or you do get a few greedy people who are going to "dominate the board". I don't like that I see you suspended some users for dominating? If there's no limits imposed by you, they've done nothing wrong really (unethical maybe, but not against the rules). The new limit of 8 per day seems TOO HIGH to me regardless of the user base.

The timers and bid butler are working very well. Thank you bidzang!

MyUsername
  • MyUsername
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I wasn't complaining, I wasn't crushing you. I simply pointed out that one of your auctions had shipping of 19.99 while that item (The alarm clock) could be purchased for a total of $15 on Amazon. The point of my post was to have you review your shipping costs because I personally avoid sites that charge what I feel is too much for shipping. I think a lot of people do the same. I didn't unfairly criticize, I simply pointed out a fact. Do not get defensive. Realize the purpose of this board is to also help Auction Site owners work out the kinks in the beginning. We all want you to succeed because that means more deals for the rest of us. Except of course, the rival auction site owners. But those are pretty obvious who they are.

KevSong
  • KevSong
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

wow, come on over to bigzang.com bidders,they have great stuff and not too many bidders either, its the best chance/time for you to win something now.

they just sold Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera for $2.02 dollars thats increadible. wish i could bid on that item, but unfortunately i hit the diamond limit(won an ipad2 heehee)

so just go check BIGZANG.COM out im sure you will be glad :)

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Bidzang.com is enforcing stricter win limits starting May 3, 2011.......

To all our members. You asked and so we are going to give it. We spent the past 24 hrs responding to your requests and listening to the good things and the "bad" things we are doing. One suggestion that we heard over and over was to add stricter limits, so that's what we are going to have to do. Sorry to our members who are opposed to this, but let's be honest you guys raked in a whole lot of great deals in the first few days. So now it's time to level the playing field for all our members.
Starting May 3, 2011 at 7 AM EST we will start enforcing daily limits along with our monthly limits. This combination will make certain that everyone can win on Bidzang.com. When we started this venture we wanted to make an auction forum that has no losers so that all our members would enjoy being here. We apologize for missing the obvious, and we hope you begin to have some fun on the site and enter auctions knowing you have a real chance to take it!
The bottom line......

Daily Win Limits (including free bid pack auctions) = 4 total

Monthly Win Limits (30 days)
Bronze ($0.01 - $49.99) = 12
Silver ($50.01 -149.99) = 6
Gold ($150 - $299) = 4
Platinum ($300 - $599) = 2
Diamond ($600 +) = 1

Any auction that is won outside of these limits will be void. So know what your limits are because we will watch them closely before processing orders.

So the low down is this... starting tomorrow all limits will be reset except the (diamond) limit, sorry you 4 that have cashed on on the iPad2, Xoom, and the Nikon Camera, you still have to wait until next month to win another one of these.

So all our quiet members come on out and let's make some noise, let's start BIDZANGing!

bidzang
  • bidzang
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Sorry messed up a bit, too late to edit here are the limits

The bottom line......

Daily Win Limits
(including free bid pack auctions) = 4 total

Monthly Win Limits (30 days)

Free Auctions (Free Banner) = 65
Bronze ($0.01 - $49.99) = 40
Silver ($50.01 -149.99) = 8
Gold ($150 - $299) = 4
Platinum ($300 - $599) = 2
Diamond ($600 +) = 1

Any auction that is won outside of these limits will be void. So know what your limits are because we will watch them closely before processing orders.

KevSong
  • KevSong
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

fair enough, good luck all

MyUsername
  • MyUsername
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Wait, I am confused. You say you are implementing stricter win limits but you go from 12 to 40 Bronze wins per month? Am I the only one confused?

Pennies
  • Pennies
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I know I am new to posting on this site but I have been reading the forum's without having registered for a while. I think we need to pump the brakes a little bit. I am not saying Bidzang isn't going to be a great site. might end up being the best eventually. But I see everyone throwing a ton of praise on the site yet I can pretty much guarantee that nobody has received anything they have won just yet. That's understandable, the site just opened. And we have seen this before where a site does great in the beginning and has excellent customer service, auctions won for cheap, but then it quickly goes downhill. Pennytarget ring a bell? A lot of people were singing the praises of Rob and Kurt in the beginning and then things went to crap. Time makes fools of us all. I am not saying this is what will happen with bidzang. I am saying let's take it easy with all the praise until people start posting that they received their wins. To the owners of bidzang, I am not trying to hurt your site. I hope you succeed and all goes well for you. I just think people need to slow down a bit when it comes to all this incredible praise I am seeing. We were all burned by Pennytarget and many more sites.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipad 2, launch, new penny auction site, opening, ps3 bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users