Started by kipperbid , May 04 2011 03:04 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kipperbid
  • kipperbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

I have a friend that has signed up for the forums and made his first post (and second at this point) which is still waiting to be moderated since Sunday. Does anyone know if Amanda is on vacation or something???

I got my friend all excited about participating on these forums and he's quite frustrated at this point. Of course we both understand this is a _free_ forum so not trying to criticize, just trying to understand.

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I have been reading this forum for several months and finally joined a couple weeks ago. I also made my first post yesterday and am still waiting on it to be approved.

BC1
  • BC1
  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

She might be busy with getting the results for the spring giveaway that ended over the weekend. I know I am anxiously waiting for the results.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No, I'm here - the posts have been approved, welcome goathunt and your friend kipperbid! Hope everyone is having a great day! The giveaway results will be up soon!

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 04 May 2011 - 05:36 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

bidondeals
  • bidondeals
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

No, I'm here - the posts have been approved, welcome goathunt and your friend kipperbid! Hope everyone is having a great day! The giveaway results will be up soon!

PAW, my friends initial posts have still not been approved and he just tried to make another post and it also said it needed to be "moderated". I emailed you about this. I don't know what to tell him. Any ideas?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Bidondeals I didn't receive an email from you & there are not any posts waiting to be approved. Sorry about the inconvenience, we will get to the bottom of this. I will e-mail you to the address you signed up with here. Thanks!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users