Started by goathunt79 , May 04 2011 08:45 PM

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Congrats Rotary for winning your auction.... I was considering that one before he put up the Mossberg then the boys wanted that instead...LOL Glad we didn't battle!

Looks like Jen and Miller are still at it.... Just curious but does anyone else think Miller is a youngin... ? LOL From his facebook picture he sure looks young...
I guess he has to be at least 21 to be bidding on the gun.... If you are older than 21 Miller boy you are gonna age mighty well..... 8)

Good luck to you both.... may the best buddy win!

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Thanks TristanMac! Now don't brag us up too much, people will start to think that I'm paying you! Oh wait, I am hehe! That is my wonderful developer everyone, he's to thank for making the site look so good and function the way it does.
Congratulations to Miller and Rotary for their wins on the guns! Those were both some good battles.
There's a Garmin, 250 bid pack, and a Beretts gun featured tonight. And to update the Taurus 1911 that everyone's been waiting on, this gun will sell on July 2nd. And TristanMac is 100% correct, we have amazing customers and they are the reason we will continue to grow! Thanks, Troy

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that there are 4 guns selling this weekend! Also, I just put a Remington 1911 R1 Centennial on there! This gun is a commemerative 1911 and is only being made in 2011. I've been waiting on this gun for months and it's finally here! They are only making a limited number of these and they retail for $1250.00! Also, tonights feature is a $200 Winners choice gift card!
Thanks, Troy

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

My gun shipped today! WOOHOOOO!!! Thanks Troy!

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Mine is sitting at the dealers I got the confirmation that stated it was delivered today..... Yeah the boys will be so happy... 8) Thanks to FishNBang my household has been all smiles all week!!!!
Bidding4Deals = Entertainment Shopping!

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Rotaryguy and LadyK, you are very welcome!! In honor of America's birthday, we have discounted the 100 bid pack from now until Tuesday! Also, there are 2 guns featured tonight and 2 more tomorrow night! Thanks and have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Troy

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

We have discounted the 500 bid back and the 100 bid pack down for the entire weekend. Also there are 2 featured auctions tonight and 2 more tomorrow night. Thanks for all the support! Troy

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

8) Thanks!

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

CHL: Took the class today.... YEAH!!!!! and YES I passed............ 8)

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Awesome!!! Unfortunately, I live in the only state that doesn't allow us to carry, Illinois. It's a bunch of crap really. Does anybody want Chicago? Everyone south of there would be glad to give them away!!!

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Thanks Troy for looking into my Pink suggestion... but what you have put up is a GO for me! 8)

Say... can you put up some more items like those targets that go neon when you shoot them... or Good decimal ear covers...
What about some holsters and on the camping/hunting side how about one of those inflatable kayaks or rafts.... (Giggle)...
a Camp stove or coffee pot.... hehehehehehe Me and the girls go Geocaching so was looking for a good GPS too....

I don't know what all you sell in your sporting goods store so It's hard to make suggestions. Do you have a website of YOUR store?

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Your welcome! I don't have a website for the store itself but I'm always open to suggestions. I have a whole rack of the Shoot-N-C targets in my shop in various sizes and some good ear muffs so I will list some more of those soon. Thanks, Troy

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

There are a couple guns going this weekend and the 50 bid pack has been discounted again!!! Be sure and check em out! Thanks and good luck, Troy

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Hi fnb! I registered on your site with LadyK as my referral, but never got an email to authenticate and checked my spam and everything. My name is BabyFidgette. Can you resend or fix me by hand? Thanks!

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Done! I activated it and you should be able to login now. Thanks, Troy

tramiel790
  • tramiel790
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is there a way for members to privately communicate with other members through here? A member of my family is having a problem with
Troy's site. I don't know if it related to the fact that he is using an older browser or not. He may or may not have tried to contact Troy directly.

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey tramiel, I think I know which user you are talking about and I will elaborate a little to see if anyone else has had this issue.
I had a user register with my site and he reactivated his paypal account. Now, when he tries to purchase bids to give the site a try, the Paypal screen opens up for a few seconds and then disappears. Has anyone else ever had this happen? My tech guy is looking into it but doesn't have an answer yet. Is this because of the old browser and he needs to update it? I'm really at a loss on this and any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Troy

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Is there a way for members to privately communicate with other members through here? A member of my family is having a problem with
Troy's site. I don't know if it related to the fact that he is using an older browser or not. He may or may not have tried to contact Troy directly.

We aren't allowed to communicate privately on this site because of the strong possibility of collusion. Hope that helps!

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I would like to publicly thank Troy at FishNBang.com for his excellent service. He replied to all my e-mails and questions within hours if not minutes and resolved my problem quickly and professionally. (problem was mine not the sites). This site deserves a five star rating. They are honest, ship wins quickly and conduct thier business with the upmost level of professionallism. I highly recommend this site. Kudos to you and your staff.

goathunt79
  • goathunt79
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Thanks citcelsyD!!! I appreciate it a lot and look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks, Troy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users