biddi biddi.com no delivery scam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

luxor
  • luxor
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I won some auctions on Biddi.com 2 months ago and haven't received any of the items. It seems as though they used to ship out items 6 months ago or longer but can't find any evidence on the internet about them shipping anything recently, including my items.

When asked where the items are they made up a few lies saying the disaster in Japan means they can't ship the items then said they'd update and have had complete silence from then since then. Since that they've closed my account but I'd already taken screenshots of all my wins and videos of the actual auctions happening as evidence but I was wondering who I can take it to to get my items if I'm in the UK as it seems can't report to the BBB.

Has anyone else used this site and actually received items recently or is it just me who's not getting anything delivered?

I'd watched the site for a while and it definitely seemed as there were some shill bidders on there whose names would appear on almost every auction all day every day so avoided these names to win, but it seems as though you can't actually win anyway as they don't deliver anything.

wimkapteyn
  • wimkapteyn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I do not think biddi is something else than a scam. If you look at the bidding process: that cannot be. Only if you are "bidding" you will get people reacting on your bid. Otherwise it states that people have won ipad's for pennies...

Also a relative minor thing (sound boxes) can be won, but with the shipping it takes and takes time. For me it has been 4 weeks now, that I have not seen anything. Probably never will..

anon-4-a-reason
  • anon-4-a-reason
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I was wondering who I can take it to to get my items if I'm in the UK as it seems can't report to the BBB

Try your local Trading Standards.

You also might like to know that they are a UK company....here is the Head Office address:

KSB Trading Ltd, who’s registered offices are at 90 Broad Street, Birmingham, B15 1AU

luxor
  • luxor
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I went to both my local and their local Trading Standards and it took several phone calls, letters and emails to them, Paypal and Biddi before I got all my items delivered within 7-9 weeks and was a hell of a lot of stress and hassle to get it sorted. They convinced me (or tried to) that it was a one off problem that applied to items in a certain period of March, but yet again I have more items overdue so it looks like will have to go through it all again:mad: It seems even worse this time though as there are people on the Facebook page who have been waiting since April. It also doesn't fill me with confidence that the company accounts are months overdue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biddi, biddi.com, no delivery, scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users