corruption fraud scam schill

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yoda - Jedi Master
  • Yoda - Jedi Master
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This industry is so full of corruption, I am done. A few of the total scams are Qauctions.com, UpBids.com, Simplebids.com, Zebradingo.com, and UpChoo.com. Go to Penny Auction Sites Database • All Penny Auctions.com. First go to site rankings, then list their "Hall of Fame". Every one of the "Hall of Fame" winners on these sites have never lost an auction. This is statistically impossible on a legitimate site. Run the program yourself. As examples, go to QuiBids, Beezid, DealDash, Plundr, any legitimate site. None of their "Hall of Fame" will have won every auction they were in. It just can't be done on a legitimate site.

UpBids shows about $750,000 in bids placed in the last week. This is a lot of corruption. To all of the legitimate bidders on these sites, I will apologize in advance. You are the victims of the scam. And this is the tip of a very large iceberg! I'm done! Good Luck! If this industry does not open up their books, the entire industry will be legislated out of existence. I think every penny auction site should be required to open their files up to an audit program like the one running at Penny Auction Sites Database • All Penny Auctions.com. Bidders beware!:dupe:

DONTDOIT
  • DONTDOIT
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Isn't it amazing that PA business owners are not understanding the importance of have an industry standard that protects the bidders as well as the PA sites. I think rules will be legislated if the industry doesn't start working on a set of rules for all PA sites. Bidders would only play on those sites that agree to the rules of fairness to all......

Oh well, dream on.......

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I will NEVER join Qauctions.

http://www.qauctions...que_bidders.php

I shared this link a long time ago, and it looks like the bots are still turned ON. The thiefs.

It is important to me the consumer to know who it is I am dealing with. If folks can't be faithful with little, they won't be faithful with much.

Bye Yoda, live long and prosper. No wait... ;-)

robert42
  • robert42
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I totally agree with your assessment of Upbids.com! I have spent too much money on this site and nothing! In fact, I even opted to use their Buyitnow feature to purchase an Apple gift card that was worth 500.00. I bid and lost so paid more than 300.00 to but it on May 7. My account has not been updated with any shipping information. Their customer support is useless! I have sent multiple emails, faxes, phone messages and nothing! I have finally disputed this now with Paypal so will see what Upbids will do now. I will work with Paypal but Im not paying for something I did not receive. STAY AWAY from Upbids.com!!

Yoda - Jedi Master
  • Yoda - Jedi Master
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Here's what Penny Auction Sites Database • All Penny Auctions.com says about Upbids now! "Untrusted: AllPennyAuctions.com does not wish to track UpBids.com due to potentially unfair auctions."
Same for Qauctions: "Untrusted: AllPennyAuctions.com does not wish to track QAuctions.com due to potentially unfair auctions."
Same for UpChoo: "Untrusted: AllPennyAuctions.com does not wish to track UpChoo.com due to potentially unfair auctions."
Status for SimpleBids: "Offline: Last we checked, SimpleBids.com appeared to be permanently offline."
Status for Zebradingo: "Offline: Last we checked, ZebraDingo.com appeared to be permanently offline."
Cheating just does not work guys!!!

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Bye Yoda, live long and prosper. No wait... ;-)

Just having some fun here.... but isn't "Live Long and Prosper from Star Trek and Yoda from Star Wars?

Teeeeee heeeeeeee Heeeeeeeee....... Hey what the heck they are both in the Galaxy of Stars....... 8)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corruption, fraud, scam, schill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users