fake fraud ftc items penny auctions review scams slow shipping win

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

chippy
  • chippy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

As documented by Jets5000 on 05-11-2011. The thread took a lean towards the site.:P

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Out of the $1800 or so owed for the period covered by the mass email I have received 1 item - a $50 GC. They have 3 more days - but I do not think things are looking very good.

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

RE: Jets5000 post on 5-11.
Part of BidTwister's email states "Orders after May 1st are currently shipping in our normal shipping timeframe as per our terms and conditions." Untrue. Last week I received a similar email asking for 60-90 more days on May wins.

chippy
  • chippy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Received Five (5) items from Bidtwister today… for wins April 13th to part of the 16th.
Just providing the info.woot
chippy

couponqueen
  • couponqueen
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

With BidTwister, I haven't received anything from my April 2nd to present wins. It's a total of 40 items they owe me.

Edited by couponqueen, 18 June 2011 - 11:15 PM.

peasantgirl
  • peasantgirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

My wins aren't 30 days old, but bidzang sent out a newsletter stating that they had shipped everything won up to the 14th, yet I have a win from the 12th that does not show as shipped.

I WOULD email them about it but they haven't responded to my multiple emails about other gift cards that I won where they sent the wrong card, so I have no reason to believe that they care or intend to do anything about it. Also, there are a couple of other cards that were supposedly shipped a week ago that have still not arrived.

rp187
  • rp187
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

The air has gotten a bit stale in this thread about the king of "DUDE, Where's My Stuff!?" (BidTwister)

I assume everyone has received all their winnings, complete with apology letters and complimentary bids? :wink:

I'm in countdown mode...2 weeks until the legal steps begin. I never received a single thing from them since I joined in June. I'm over it. But I'll spend money on them again... in legal fees.

-rp

SaveDemBids
  • SaveDemBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

I just received amazon swaps from April and May out of the blue last week... They also called me to confirm that's what I wanted... Still have a lot of stuff from June and July due... we will see...
-=SaveDemBids=--

LauraH
  • LauraH
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I'm curious if anyone has made use of the buyer protection program that is often offered by credit card companies. When items aren't shipped, has anyone hit them with a charge back? Have you found it difficult to do so?

rfb1
  • rfb1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Still waiting on stuff from for10cents. Compared to others, i guess i shouldn't complain. I paid for my wins over a month ago, i have seen people claiming to be waiting for more than a year for their things from for10cents.

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I am posting this in more than one topic in the hope I can reach as many people as possible:

Hi,

I am ready to be part of filing a class action suit against For10Cents.  

Does anyone even know how to start something like this?  Not only do they owe me a lot of money, but many, many wins, some of them dating back two years.

I was hopeful they would have enough integrity to make it right, but not anymore.  It is plain selfishness and greed on the part of the owners not to try and fulfill their contract with us their customers.

I don't know how much help I can be as I am disabled.

Please reply to this post if you are interested, and we can muddle through this together.

I think the Attorney General of the State where the business resides may have some information.

Thanks.

Linda

jasna
  • jasna
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Regards .. and it happens when not go to make ends and the real sites ... I've got to on one website for 8 won the auction and everything is already shipped ..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fake, fraud, ftc, items, penny auctions, review, scams, slow shipping, win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users