• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Posted Image

PennyAuctionWatch.com just had its 2nd birthday! I’ve truly enjoyed it all and love providing penny auction bidders with a place to share their penny auction bidding experiences and point out the penny auction sites with red flags and the many that are cheating consumers. Our blog and forum was created on May 26th 2009.

Posted Image

We want to thank all of our members and readers soon to be members and advertisers for all of your support along the way. Without you PAW wouldn’t have been possible. Thank You! Though we’ve been threatened, hacked and maligned along the way, we’re here to stay.

Join our growing community of penny auction bidders today, best of all it’s FREE to join! Click here to join now!

Penny Auction Watch

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

biddingbyte
  • biddingbyte
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Happy Birthday !!!!

And congratulation for creating such a site..

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Happy Birthday !!!!

And congratulation for creating such a site..

Thank you, it would not have been possible without you all! :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Happy Birthday Amanda and PAW, and we hope for many more...

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

My how time flies...Happy Birthday to PAW, and thanks for ALL you do and have done for this community!!!!:love::love::love:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Posted Image

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Aww *heart* Thanks everyone! :) Cute babyfidgette did you make that ;)?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Happy Birthday Paw! Amanda, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished with this wonderful community!
Scammers suck :(

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Aww *heart* Thanks everyone! :) Cute babyfidgette did you make that ;)?

No I didn't make that. But I used to make stuff when I had JASC animation on my old computer.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No I didn't make that. But I used to make stuff when I had JASC animation on my old computer.

Very cool! :) Thanks!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Happy B-day PAW you are incredible!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks Janyce!! You too! PS Jancye is one of our first members back in '09!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

My are you ever getting OLD PAW! Jeeeeeze, don't you think it's time to retire Amanda? :P Kidding!! It's been great having you! Keep up the solid work. :)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

My are you ever getting OLD PAW! Jeeeeeze, don't you think it's time to retire Amanda? :P Kidding!! It's been great having you! Keep up the solid work. :)

Recently a few have told me to do just that, but in less eloquent words ;). Thank you! It's been great having you too! :-D

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Happy Birthday Paw! Amanda, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished with this wonderful community!

Thank You!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Recently a few have told me to do just that, but in less eloquent words ;). Thank you! It's been great having you too! :-D

Ahhhh don't listen to em, things just wouldn't be the same without PAW around!*hug* I check back here multiple times a day, so without you, I'd be lost! :redface:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ahhhh don't listen to em, things just wouldn't be the same without PAW around!*hug* I check back here multiple times a day, so without you, I'd be lost! :redface:

Yeah, I don't care what they say.
You're so kind, thank you!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Yeah, I don't care what they say.
You're so kind, thank you!

Anytime! :)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Anytime! :)

How's everyone doing? :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

How's everyone doing? :)

Sorry, if by everyone you mean my family and friends, well, they are great! Or if by everyone you mean, here on PAW, well, I for one, am great as well! :P Finally been getting some hot weather this week up here. I'm already nice and tanned! :cool:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sorry, if by everyone you mean my family and friends, well, they are great! Or if by everyone you mean, here on PAW, well, I for one, am great as well! :P Finally been getting some hot weather this week up here. I'm already nice and tanned! :cool:

:) No worries, yes how are you and your family? Glad to hear that! Love that it's getting nicer out too!

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Have any plans for the summer?

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 03 June 2011 - 06:49 AM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users