Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jun 01 2011 08:42 PM

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Have any plans for the summer?

Oh yes, definitely! Planning on going camping for the July 1st long weekend (Canada Day) and 'maybe' going down to see some family in New Jersey for July 4th celebration.

Then probably going camping again for the Civic holiday long weekend at the beginning of August. And of course as much beach time as I can get in between all of this! :)

Oh.... almost forgot.... I'm planning a HUGE surprise this summer! Something I've been planning for quite a long time already, BUT, It'll just have to be a secret till then! :P

Igotmoneytoburn
  • Igotmoneytoburn
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Happy B-day and congrats!

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

Thanks for all you do here

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Happy B-day and congrats!

Thanks so much! How's it going? :)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

Thanks for all you do here

That's so kind of you, thank you!! How are you?

Do you guys have plans for the summer? Enjoy it!!!

Oh yes, definitely! Planning on going camping for the July 1st long weekend (Canada Day) and 'maybe' going down to see some family in New Jersey for July 4th celebration.

Then probably going camping again for the Civic holiday long weekend at the beginning of August. And of course as much beach time as I can get in between all of this! :)

Oh.... almost forgot.... I'm planning a HUGE surprise this summer! Something I've been planning for quite a long time already, BUT, It'll just have to be a secret till then! :P

Sounds great iwontstop - def enjoy it, summer goes by way too fast, but camping is fun!!!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users