Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jun 05 2011 04:26 AM

• This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Via a Google search I found the following lie posted on TBL - Tywin7 also posted re: this in the iticketbid thread. I wanted to say (I know there's been a blatant smear campaign going on for over a year now with these people slamming me), that I did not enter Nick's PB giveaway nor have I ever joined his site.

My mother and sister entered and
I did not even know they were going to. PB did make good and followed up on the wins. My sister won an item from Quibids with her free bids.

Here's what I am referring to:

"Alwaysbiddin
Once again i can't post on the thread for some reason but.....If you read on PB Razor1911 asked a bidding software company too add iticketbid to the sites your able to use it on...HOw is that lies?
Updates Events(2) Info Friends(53)

Alwaysbiddin Here's a little FYI for everyone....Amanda from PAW even entered the giveaway on PennyBurners and won.....Now how is that fair when if you mention the bidlounge or pennyburners on her site it is censored!
May 23

PennyPincher
She's a bidder. Aside from running a forum.
May 23

Alwaysbiddin Thats not the point PP....She does not even like PB...Its censored when you mention it over there....Glad to know she has atleast one friend
May 23

iceman373
simply amazing and penny burners as respectful as they are gave her credit for getting in the giveaway while on the air....she only did it for spite....
May 23

cwazywabbit
That's amazing!! And very two-faced!! Yes, Nick and Katie have too much class...just one of the many reasons I love them. Out of curiosity, what is the name she used at PB?
May 23
- 1 likes this

Alwaysbiddin One was littlegreenpuppy, and I forgot the other
May 23

Razor1911
Whats her bidder name?
May 23

cwazywabbit
Are you saying that she used 2 different names at PB?
May 23

yipeee
i wanted to lose so i could get a top dog t-shirt
May 23"

(They must not have a privacy policy)

If you want to slam me, defame me, post lies about me, I can't stop you, but I can tell you MY side of the story.

Don't believe me? I'll go before a court of law.

---
Thanks and have a good evening. :wink:

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 June 2011 - 04:50 AM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Also, my mom wasn't interested in the bids that she won so did not claim them.

They love spreading lies, but whatever.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users