Started by Joncline21 , Jun 06 2011 07:16 PM

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

Debby Walden
  • Debby Walden
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Anyone else get yet another email asking for yet another 10 days!?

Yep I did is this normal for this site

prettypenny
  • prettypenny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Sorry so late with reply because could not get on penny watch. In answer, Yes, it sadly seems to be the norm with a long history of going back long before I found the site in January 2011. And unfortunately before I found this site as well. I now have items well over 10 grand in value, (stopped bidding end of August 2011) and have now been waiting for well over a yr for some items to be shipped And to add further insult to injury, got another email announcing yet another delay. And please no comments along the lines of being a fool for waiting as long as I have. I have waited as long as I have to take legal action-because I am in a position to do so-but for the fact that I was not the only one waiting for merchandise, and I have felt held hostage to that fact of their hope of receiving it. So they are saying now, May 1st. Of course in Feb they were saying end of, them mid March, then end of. Then April etc etc etc.

prettypenny
  • prettypenny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Sorry got cut off on iPad, any way I plan to give them till May 1st but that is it. At which time, if there is no resolution,then I do plan to implement the legal course of action against which I already have my ducks in order for, and will disclose more details. I am honestly beyond caring about what they owe me. It really is not the issue at hand for me. best of luck and happy bidding.

Edited by prettypenny, 24 April 2012 - 12:30 AM.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Sorry so late with reply because could not get on penny watch. In answer, Yes, it sadly seems to be the norm with a long history of going back long before I found the site in January 2011. And unfortunately before I found this site as well. I now have items well over 10 grand in value, (stopped bidding end of August 2011) and have now been waiting for well over a yr for some items to be shipped And to add further insult to injury, got another email announcing yet another delay. And please no comments along the lines of being a fool for waiting as long as I have. I have waited as long as I have to take legal action-because I am in a position to do so-but for the fact that I was not the only one waiting for merchandise, and I have felt held hostage to that fact of their hope of receiving it. So they are saying now, May 1st. Of course in Feb they were saying end of, them mid March, then end of. Then April etc etc etc.

10 Grand?? OMG I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish you well in getting the justice you deserve! Good luck!

agitated9472
  • agitated9472
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Has anyone contacted the Attorney General yet? I'm very close to doing so. I've been waiting 8 months for my wins. (about $4000 to $7000 value)

prettypenny
  • prettypenny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

If you do decide to go the legal route/ contact the Attorney General, I would also recommend you also contact the FTC to file complaints against, where a penalty of a hefty fine can be imposed on them per incident--merchandise you bought and paid For 10 Cents.Com Inc. for, and have not recieved. They are also a prime candidate for a injunction as well, which will see their operation shut down and no one else defrauded. Best of Luck.

ElkSlayer76
  • ElkSlayer76
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I am still owed some wins. I have asked many times about them, and the last e-mail i received said May 1st. I did receive a 50 dollar visa a month and a half ago. Not sure how i got lucky, it isn't even the oldest item they owe me.
It always made me wonder why people would still be playing when they are not receiving anything. Figure that is wy they state 21 days for shipping. You play for a few weeks and before you realize you have been duped you are 1000 into them.

DRaMaDC
  • DRaMaDC
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Today, May 10th, I received an email from for10cents stating that funds have been received and that items will begin shipping out between May 17th and May 22nd. It also states that items due will be replaced by a newer version of the item if it exists and that people who decided to go the cash payout route, will be contacted to discuss amounts personally.
A second "good news" that the email brings is that starting this Friday, May 11th, items that are won, will begin to ship out 3 days after the payment was made for the item. This plus the usual 3 days it takes to confirm the wins on the site, gives it a little bit less than a week to ship out an item won, which is pretty quick and should let them keep good track of all items.

I really want to keep believing in this company, and I hope the best for them and all of us who are waiting for our things, I just want this to be over.

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Today, May 10th, I received an email from for10cents stating that funds have been received and that items will begin shipping out between May 17th and May 22nd. It also states that items due will be replaced by a newer version of the item if it exists and that people who decided to go the cash payout route, will be contacted to discuss amounts personally.
A second "good news" that the email brings is that starting this Friday, May 11th, items that are won, will begin to ship out 3 days after the payment was made for the item. This plus the usual 3 days it takes to confirm the wins on the site, gives it a little bit less than a week to ship out an item won, which is pretty quick and should let them keep good track of all items.

I really want to keep believing in this company, and I hope the best for them and all of us who are waiting for our things, I just want this to be over.

Heard anymore? I haven't. If anyone has won after may 11th, have you received your wins?

jake40
  • jake40
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Has anyone got anything from them i haven't not a email are a phone call am fixing to do what i should have do 11month ago and start filing complaints i have been calling and emailing them for week s with no answer i have 7 wins now over a year and new they saying all new wins will be shipped in 3 days when all of us have been waiting for years to get what they owe us maybe they will see this and call me are email me they usually do all i want is to know whats going on and when will i be getting my stuff that they own me so if anybody has received anything please post and let us know.Thanks jake40

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Has anyone got anything from them i haven't not a email are a phone call am fixing to do what i should have do 11month ago and start filing complaints i have been calling and emailing them for week s with no answer i have 7 wins now over a year and new they saying all new wins will be shipped in 3 days when all of us have been waiting for years to get what they owe us maybe they will see this and call me are email me they usually do all i want is to know whats going d when will i be getting my stuff that they own me so if anybody has received anything please post and let us know.Thanks jake40

They have not returned my call either. With all the talk of investor financing coming thru I had a glimmer of hope. I am now thinking it's just another lie. What lie can they come up with now to cover this last doozie? I think time is short for them.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Just checking in on this thread since it popped up. Seeing if DramaDC got their stuff after shooing me away. Hmmm guess not. Anyway...I took a look a the high bidders, Natspap, and I do recognize some names, like Carlsbadian. I do wonder why this person continues to bid there. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, he is on a forum or two around here. I'd love for him to chime I'm!

This is not the same as going after a fraudulent Ebayer (although I applaud you for that...went through something very similar with my mom). There's a lot of people involved and a lot of money at stake. Consider these:

1. 18 players in the Top 50 (All-Time on for10cents.com) still play regularly (see Hall of Fame - Biggest Winners (All Time) on for10cents.com).
As a matter of fact, I know that 6 of the Top 7 still do. If they thought they weren't going to receive anything, why continue playing?
2. The site was completely revamped this past November. I can tell you from personal experience that this is not cheap. If you're simply in it to rip people off, why
bother spending the money for a new site?
3. This "shipping delay" obviously goes back a year or so. If Mr. Wilhelm and Company were really looking to "get out of town", don't you think they would have
done it by now? In situations like that, people don't wait around a year to get caught.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Just checking in on this thread since it popped up. Seeing if DramaDC got their stuff after shooing me away. Hmmm guess not. Anyway...I took a look a the high bidders, Natspap, and I do recognize some names, like Carlsbadian. I do wonder why this person continues to bid there. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, he is on a forum or two around here. I'd love for him to chime I'm!

Hello Baby!!! Good to see you on here again!

I, too, would like to hear something recent from some of the big winners from 410. I used to bid there a long time ago, they even made me change my username once. ;-) I haven't been on that site in over a year and a half, and even then they were super slow on shipping.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I, too, would like to hear something recent from some of the big winners from 410. I used to bid there a long time ago, they even made me change my username once. ;-) I haven't been on that site in over a year and a half, and even then they were super slow on shipping.

Hey BHD! I'm more active elsewhere, but not as active as I was here. I kinda lost the "forum desire" after the BS fell down here. No matter whose fault it was. I don't even care anymore. And regardless of what others may think, I'm not here for the drama. I've been thru it all before on these forums. I can take them or leave them. I told Amanda to ban me if she wanted. She didn't. So, I'm still around. ;) And I won't talk bad about her or PAW on another forum. It's not my style. If I have/had something to say to her, I've said it here. That's why I didn't like all the MPB stuff here. Even though he was egging her to post the emails, she could have been like "eff this, I don't want trash on my forum." Instead, a red flag forum was started. As I said, I ran and owned a forum. It's not my style to run a forum that way. But again, this isn't my forum!

So, back to 410. What in God's name is going on over there!? Does anyone have Carlsbadian's contact info? Why does he seem to be getting stuff, but nobody else can? Do you think that's the owner's intention? Keep the big spenders happy so they look reputable, and screw the little guys? If that's what's going on would YOU keep playing there if you were getting your stuff when close to a MILLION was owned to people?

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hey BHD! I'm more active elsewhere, but not as active as I was here. I kinda lost the "forum desire" after the BS fell down here. No matter whose fault it was. I don't even care anymore. And regardless of what others may think, I'm not here for the drama. I've been thru it all before on these forums. I can take them or leave them. I told Amanda to ban me if she wanted. She didn't. So, I'm still around. ;) And I won't talk bad about her or PAW on another forum. It's not my style. If I have/had something to say to her, I've said it here. That's why I didn't like all the MPB stuff here. Even though he was egging her to post the emails, she could have been like "eff this, I don't want trash on my forum." Instead, a red flag forum was started. As I said, I ran and owned a forum. It's not my style to run a forum that way. But again, this isn't my forum!

So, back to 410. What in God's name is going on over there!? Does anyone have Carlsbadian's contact info? Why does he seem to be getting stuff, but nobody else can? Do you think that's the owner's intention? Keep the big spenders happy so they look reputable, and screw the little guys? If that's what's going on would YOU keep playing there if you were getting your stuff when close to a MILLION was owned to people?

BabyFidgette, you can contact Carlsbadian at TBL (thebidlounge). He's there. Or on FB. It may be an imposter (not the 'real' Carlsbadian) or he may be using up bids that were purchased a long time ago. I do not know if it's him, not him, if he's getting wins if it's him, etc. Just contact info for you.

Congrats on your win at Bubblebid today. I enjoyed playing with you (my username is Chinam). I had been contributing to that auction and keeping an eye on it...glad when someone was ready to play!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

BabyFidgette, you can contact Carlsbadian at TBL (thebidlounge). He's there. Or on FB. It may be an imposter (not the 'real' Carlsbadian) or he may be using up bids that were purchased a long time ago. I do not know if it's him, not him, if he's getting wins if it's him, etc. Just contact info for you.

Congrats on your win at Bubblebid today. I enjoyed playing with you (my username is Chinam). I had been contributing to that auction and keeping an eye on it...glad when someone was ready to play!

Hello, Chinam! I haven't played on Bubblebid in a loooooooooooog time! And it was fun (and nerve-racking) playing with someone at the same time! LOL I put in $45, but hey, better than nothing, right! If you like the reserve auctions, try the new one www.frogeebidz.com. It seems like their reserves may NOT be random, so you may have to do a bit of stalking over there.

As for Carlsbadian, thanks for the info. And, I'm not a member at TBL, but see, this is where some people piss me off!!! (not you, read on hehe) You see how EASY it was to get some info on this forum? Less than 24 hours, and I didn't even post a new thread! (and thanks for that!!!) I have NOTHING to do with 410cents, and I already have a "lead." I just don't understand some people! I would be stalking the entire effing PA world if I was owed thousands in PA wins!!!! It's not hard to do research, but nobody wants to do it! Well, I'm not doing it....especially since I don't "belong" on this forum b/c I have nothing to do with 410. (rolling my eyes).

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

LOL. I love playing with someone (well the nice someones) on reserves. I have a set few folks that we know we'll take turns and not 'rush' the auction on each other. Hope you didn't mind! I enjoyed taking turns. And congrats on your win at Speedy too. I was thinking to myself...I should run this. And didn't. Ha! :) Fantastic win. Yes, it is easy to get leads. The problem is...the sites who go under 99.9% of them WILL never pay up. People MUST be more careful where they bid. Seriously.

(Off topic, but I hope you bought the Bubblebid PAC deal! ;) See ya around...I don't post much on PAW or PB. I've seen frogee, but didn't get that 'connection' that made me want to play there. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I actually didn't buy the coupon! I'm so dumb! Lol I see them for speedy and bubble, but I never buy them. I really should! Thanks for the congrats on the iPad win! I bid on it bc it didn't have the blast on it. I hate when that gets used on me! Lol But, it's all part of the game!

And you have to be very careful where you bid. I just want to know if those top winners on 410 are real and are actually getting wins. All because I'm curious!

Well good luck out there!

LOL. I love playing with someone (well the nice someones) on reserves. I have a set few folks that we know we'll take turns and not 'rush' the auction on each other. Hope you didn't mind! I enjoyed taking turns. And congrats on your win at Speedy too. I was thinking to myself...I should run this. And didn't. Ha! :) Fantastic win. Yes, it is easy to get leads. The problem is...the sites who go under 99.9% of them WILL never pay up. People MUST be more careful where they bid. Seriously.

(Off topic, but I hope you bought the Bubblebid PAC deal! ;) See ya around...I don't post much on PAW or PB. I've seen frogee, but didn't get that 'connection' that made me want to play there. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

bidhero
  • bidhero
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I'm surprised that there are so many sites that auction off items before they have the means to deliver them.
We run our own Canadian penny auction site an only auction items we have in stock or can obtain the next day.
We try to ship the next day whenever possible.

Feel free to check us out at www.BidHero.ca

N3llyNova
  • N3llyNova
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hello, Chinam! I haven't played on Bubblebid in a loooooooooooog time! And it was fun (and nerve-racking) playing with someone at the same time! LOL I put in $45, but hey, better than nothing, right! If you like the reserve auctions, try the new one www.frogeebidz.com. It seems like their reserves may NOT be random, so you may have to do a bit of stalking over there.

As for Carlsbadian, thanks for the info. And, I'm not a member at TBL, but see, this is where some people piss me off!!! (not you, read on hehe) You see how EASY it was to get some info on this forum? Less than 24 hours, and I didn't even post a new thread! (and thanks for that!!!) I have NOTHING to do with 410cents, and I already have a "lead." I just don't understand some people! I would be stalking the entire effing PA world if I was owed thousands in PA wins!!!! It's not hard to do research, but nobody wants to do it! Well, I'm not doing it....especially since I don't "belong" on this forum b/c I have nothing to do with 410. (rolling my eyes).

Hi all,
Not to boast or to be recognize, I was top 3 prolific bidders on 4-10 at one time (not anymore and don't have any intention to be so) and have yet to receive any payouts or merchandise. It is definitely a roller coaster of hope to disappointment, always ending in disappointment. I used to keep a close eye on winners and just in general with 4-10 and for a few now, I have not checked to see if the top bidders are still bidding. I too would also ask why they would still be bidding. Once I "got the clue," I cut my losses and would prefer to go through the court systems to rectify and resolve this ongoing over due (more than a year) issue. This is almost becoming a bad past memory and can hardly hold grasp of the details. I bid against all the top prolific winners and have both won and lost, until I built my reputation and won more than anything. All the prior winnings from page 1 of this thread, until now that other bidders have shared in their winning, I have won more than all their winnings combined (again, not to show pride or dominance or anything), but to show how foolish and sad this whole matter has been. For what its worth, I'm chiming in right now once again to play and entertain this thread and I am still in this waiting game to hear from 4-10 and I am again, empty handed. I spent hours to days to weeks to months on their site as a bidder, to end with nothing, shelling out too much cash.

If anyone has any questions, brainstorming, or solutions, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. For those of you who want to compete or say something negative against me or my user id on 4-10, we already lost by even competing, complaining, trash talking or arguing and I say in response, cool, your a bigger bidder than me, which means we are still both at a lost.

I got a question for other prolific top bidders...Did you get any winnings or pay out? I can name drop all top winners without even looking at other websites that has 4-10 stats and am 100% sure no one has received anything yet, BUT if I am wrong and you have received a winning or a pay out, then by all means let us all know so we can be on the same page, right?

For the noobs, last thing I heard from 4-10 was they are paying and shipping out merchandises to all CURRENT winners within 3 days winning the item. Is that true?

Does anyone have any questions or updates regarding this serious matter?

N3llyNova

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users