• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hey Nelly Nova,
Nice to see you here. I have seen you on for10 but, we never had a bidding war as of yet. Maybe in the future when we get some of our money I guess. Anyways, I will call the CEO and ask him the question you have asked and the response will be posted here. None of the power bidders are to be seen except the Jumper Kenshin. He jumped again and got his butt kicked last week. Serves him right.

Joncline21
  • Joncline21
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Just to update, I talked to Lindsay today through email, and I asked her if cash value meant full retail, and she told me that it meant the value of the product as of right now, which could be 70-85% off of retail. I wrote back to ask her if the Ipad 2s were full retail since their value hasnt decreased and she hasnt wrote me back.......I guess it just depends on what you want......I'm still going cash value.......

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Received a $25 GC on July 14, that was won in the beginning of May. Still owed a $50 which was won the following day.

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Wyldunknown, You are very lucky. I won mine on Januray 8th and after that almost 40K in winnings and have yet to see a penny or an item.

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi JonCline,
There is something weird going on at for10cents. The CEO's number is full of voice messages and cannot leave a message for him, When you call Lindsay's number it goes to a electronic voice message system. whereas it would go to her voice mail in the past.

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hi JonCline,
There is something weird going on at for10cents. The CEO's number is full of voice messages and cannot leave a message for him, When you call Lindsay's number it goes to a electronic voice message system. whereas it would go to her voice mail in the past.

Has anyone heard any new information about what is going on with the information we sent back money vs product?
Thanks.

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Has anyone heard any new information about what is going on with the information we sent back money vs product?
Thanks.

I called and talked to Lindsay and was told that if you have opted for the money. You get only 30% of the MSRP because they receive that discount from their vendor. She also said that they will start sending them out in 3rd week of Aug.

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I called and talked to Lindsay and was told that if you have opted for the money. You get only 30% of the MSRP because they receive that discount from their vendor. She also said that they will start sending them out in 3rd week of Aug.

I hope you meant they get 30% and you receive 70% because that is what I was told. If its 30% we get, who wouldn't want their stuff?

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I hope you meant they get 30% and you receive 70% because that is what I was told. If its 30% we get, who wouldn't want their stuff?

I just received an email from 4:10 here is the direct answer: "The amount you will receive it 70% MSRP." I have asked some other questions, if I find them reasonable to share, I will post them for everyone. Just FYI for the group.

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hi JonCline,

I have asked for the CEO's name and contact information like phone number and email without success. Do you have it and would you share it? Thanks. Taylor10

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Thanks Taylor, rajkat had me scared for a moment : )

Joncline21
  • Joncline21
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I too have been told 70% on numerous accounts. There is no way possible it is 30%....lol I would crap my pants!!! But anyways, the last I talked to someone, it was Lindsay, and she said once again that they are "shooting" for the end of August still yet. That was about 2 weeks ago that I talked to her......3rd week in August sounds really good, but I dont know if this is credible information. If anyone has any news, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks all!

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Sorry, guys. Did not mean to freak you out. It is 70% of MSRP if we opt for cash. The CEO's number is available online. His name is Maciej Wilhelm, his phone number is 773-818-4645.

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

I was given 3rd week of august by the CEO himself. Obviously, it is wrong since we are already in the 3rd week of August. So hopefully it is end of August.

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Sorry, guys. Did not mean to freak you out. It is 70% of MSRP if we opt for cash. The CEO's number is available online. His name is Maciej Wilhelm, his phone number is 773-818-4645.

Thank you for the phone number. I just sent an email earlier this week asking for delivery date on $$ & products and have not received an answer. I think we are being more than reasonable waiting this long. We could at least be given some factual information. I have two items that I'm waiting on for 1 1/2 years. I missed them as I was winning a lot and didn't realize it until 4:10 sent around the list of outstanding items. What can I say? Taylor10.

aslee23
  • aslee23
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hey Johncline21, will you add me as a contact so I can talk to you about for10cents! i sent you the request! i'm new so i think this is the only way i can talk to you in private! if you don't mind i would appreciate it!

jake40
  • jake40
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

has anybody gotten anything yet any updetes

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Nothing yet, with only a few days left it seems like more of the same. How can they get " all wins" out by the end of the month if they haven't started? Maybe they will work all weekend. Yea right.

jake40
  • jake40
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

i got a email from Blanca at 11:20 last night so i thank there working late to get this
done she said We are working on bringing all users accounts up to date we just have to
went and see i thank we will see something next week i hope

hunta
  • hunta
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

for10cents?? for 10cents was a good company but as of today i have 10 items that i have won and the company hasn’t shipped anything out. I called and emailed company and was told to be patient that was three weeks ago i know call and email company and no one responds i believe this company might go out of business and we will not get our products. I have filed a complaint with the bbb and am also considering calling cc company about stopping payments to for 10cents. i would like to hear from anyone else that has the same problem so we can get together and discuss what we can do as a group you can email me[here - email removed].

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users