auction site excellent fun great selection penny auction bidding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

martastar
  • martastar
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi Everyone out there. I wanted to you let know how excellent foopile.com is. I have had so much succsess there and want to let you know you can too. They offer 3 freebids to join and their bid packs are so reasonable. They have a great selection of items and you even get a chance to use a spinner monthly for more bidsto be added in your acct. Not only that with every bid purchase you make you get more chances to spin. I won 50 bids on a spin tonight. You can win up to 250 bids. The manager is very professional and very attentive. They care about the customers and their needs. So if want to go to a site that is excellent go to foopile.com. You will be happy you did.woot

biddingbyte
  • biddingbyte
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Please share your experience there after winning and receiving an item (excluding bidpacks).

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Yes, CS has been great with me, and I have enjoyed my stay at Foopile the last few weeks that I have been involved there. I'll update with my experiences with shipping as well.

Nice to see you on PAW martastar! Welcome! ;-)

BigHumpDaddy

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey martastar, :welcome: to our penny auction forum. We're glad that you decided to join us, hope to read more of your posts + threads soon! :) Enjoy & Happy Bidding!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Martastar, have you received any items that you have won from Foopile or did the buy it now option?

Biddingbyte, what was your experience with their shipping?

Thanks!

BigHumpDaddy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction site, excellent, fun, great selection, penny auction bidding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users