cheap new penny auction site no bots

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LargeDrPepper
  • LargeDrPepper
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think I'm in love! I found this site the other day. They are new and I have one some great stuff so far, and low and behold, they ship pretty fast. I won an ipod nano on last saturday and I got it this friday. WOW! They might just have it together. They sent me a thank you email and in that email they gave me a code to get 20% off bid packs for the next week, they also told me to share it with my friends. The code is: allnew it doesn't seem to matter how many times it's used. Since I buy there biggest bid packs that already lower my bids to .50 that just took me down to .40 a bid. They are deffinately not a boring site they have alot up and it is higher quality stuff than most. A friend of mine also has won stuff on the site and he told me he got 1 of his items yesterday it was a motorola Xoom and he won it for something like $26 or $27.

Here is the sign up link. TRY IT OUT!

Registration - Bid-o-Lator

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Hmmm... For a new site, they seem to have quite a user base already with over 1100 auctions ended! Congrats on the win, and I am glad they ship fast.

I probably won't join at all. No offense, just that I don't recognize any of the bidders in the ended auctions list and I have never heard about this site other than from you who has posted just one post here on PAW.

For me personally, I have just been cautiously taking a while to join anywhere, if at all. I am just down to about 2-3 sites now, and will probably just keep it that way. Enjoy your day LargeDrPepper, and congrats again on the win!! BTW, not sure that we are supposed to say which bid packs we purchase so as not to intimidate other bidders...

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

So DrPepper... What is your bidding name there because it's not DrPepper.. I looked at the entire winners list. It is also interesting to me that not one single auction is tagged... that is NOT the norm for a popular PA site with that many winners and that many bidders in play. Tag and Defend and no one is doing that... In fact I watched for about an hour and it was funny to see no one going for the next two auctions up with the counters down to 10 seconds... then BAM here come 3 or 4 bidders on them.... again next door the item sits with no one on it and then the clock goes down to 10 sec and BAM again we have 4 bidders all at once.... and all the same names over and over winning.... smells a little like 010101010101010101 players to me.... Just saying by my own observations!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

So LargeDrPepper- tell us why your IP address is exactly the same as Bid-o-Lator's when they e-mailed us? Click the following link to read our article just posted:Bid-O-Lator + LargeDrPepper= ?
for more information.

Bid-O-Lator.com=RED FLAGGED!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Igotmoneytoburn
  • Igotmoneytoburn
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

lol...

The Summer BBQ Meat thing looks bangin, might have to order me some of that... wait.. Are there any legit sites that we can win this meat package in? I want it.

Edited by Igotmoneytoburn, 19 June 2011 - 07:15 PM.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hmm, a grill or meat? I've seen Omaha steaks on many sites..

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Igotmoneytoburn
  • Igotmoneytoburn
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I meant the Williams Sonoma meat they have being "auctioned" off... It looks like better quality meat than Omaha.
Although, I do also need a new grill... :\ o well, too shady for me..

xpander1216
  • xpander1216
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

wow so many dif winners, they must have a larger user base than beezid lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheap, new penny auction site, no bots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users