BidWealth
  • BidWealth
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Hello I'd like to introduce our site to those on this forum
BidWealth.com will be launching on Monday July 25
We are a penny auction offering Precious Metals
We are dedicated to customer service, speedy delivery and our members wealth creation.
Penny auctions are a great avenue for savings, however most that purchase from these sites do so
to resell. A great concept except that an electronic item that retails for $500.00 is no longer worth $500.00 when you take delivery and a year from now will be worth virtually nothing.
$500.00 in Gold, Silver or Platinum is WORTH $500.00 and likely MORE a year from now.
Our winners can keep the items, sell to a local coin dealer, one of our partner dealers or back to us.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestionsAttached File  bidwealthlogobig.jpg   43.8KB   19 downloads

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Hello I'd like to introduce our site to those on this forum
BidWealth.com will be launching on Monday July 25
We are a penny auction offering Precious Metals
We are dedicated to customer service, speedy delivery and our members wealth creation.
Penny auctions are a great avenue for savings, however most that purchase from these sites do so
to resell. A great concept except that an electronic item that retails for $500.00 is no longer worth $500.00 when you take delivery and a year from now will be worth virtually nothing.
$500.00 in Gold, Silver or Platinum is WORTH $500.00 and likely MORE a year from now.
Our winners can keep the items, sell to a local coin dealer, one of our partner dealers or back to us.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions[ATTACH=CONFIG]1076[/ATTACH]

If your site proves legit... "I" will be here until the end of days (of your site that is). This I can guarantee.
Disclaimer: All of the text stated above is MY own personal opinion... so for those of you who seem to always find something or have something negative to say about anything I seem to type... :lurk5:

You can't control the flock without the fear of the wolf.
---

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

If your site proves legit... "I" will be here until the end of days (of your site that is). This I can guarantee.

I second that notion!

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

How long is the special purchase going to be going on? Also, is there a limit on how many times a person can buy the special or can we buy it like 50x if we wanted?
Disclaimer: All of the text stated above is MY own personal opinion... so for those of you who seem to always find something or have something negative to say about anything I seem to type... :lurk5:

---

Just1Penny
  • Just1Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

agree with proto

BidWealth
  • BidWealth
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

I thanks for the interest...
The special will run till 5pm EST on the 25th
We haven't put any limit on purchases

Matthew Lopez
  • Matthew Lopez
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Looking forward to the site :) Anybody who hasn't signed up yet Check it out!!!

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

^ I see what you did there. LOL. smh.

---

Matthew Lopez
  • Matthew Lopez
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

No idea what your talking about lol. Figured if I got a few referrals it might help to buy a bid pack. I want that prelaunch one badly but can't risk losing my college money haha. I see you took the plunge though!!! Good luck :)

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

So Proto comes to the surface for Gold. Man I miss the old days I have over 10 OZ I won from the early days (A couple yeas ago) and other than a gram here and there it sucks not much out there. I kept all my gold and this week it hit $1600 woohoo. I hope this is for real

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

So Proto comes to the surface for Gold. Man I miss the old days I have over 10 OZ I won from the early days (A couple yeas ago) and other than a gram here and there it sucks not much out there. I kept all my gold and this week it hit $1600 woohoo. I hope this is for real

HA HA :wink:!! Man, I hadn't seen you on a site in ages! I'd been dreaming of a site like this ever since the R.B. days, and was considering leaving the scene for good recently until I found this. It's pretty much the only thing worth winning now that is going to actually retain some value while everything else depletes. The first thing I thought about was man... B2W would LOVE this site. (actually that was the 2nd thing, 1st was whether or not I should even tell anybody, LOL) I remember when you were going HAM collecting all those gold bars in the past!

You know I still have that 100oz bar from R.B. long ago? I paid about $300 in bids for it 2 years ago, it was worth $1400 then, and now is worth about $4000. It even climbed up to around 5k once, but dropped right after they took out Osama.

A friend of mine was telling me that I should really consider trading it for smaller pieces just in case things get real bad, that way I can actually barter with it, which makes perfect sense. I've been thinking about taking his advice, but it's really hard to part with it since it has so many memories attached to it, lol. I mean, it tells a story!! I seriously hope all goes well with this site though because I'll be here for the long haul if so. Can't wait til they start offering the bigger bars, etc.

By the way, might want to really take advantage of the prelaunch special because it ends on the 25th. ;-)

---

Herbolos
  • Herbolos
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I have been looking over the site and noticed the shipping charges.

Silver eagle coins: $0.00
5g Gold Bar: $3.99
10oz Silver Bar: $19.99
Gold eagle coins: $19.99

It seems the shipping on the 10oz silver bar and gold eagles are high to me.
Even the 1/10oz gold eagle, which is valued less than the 5g gold bar, is $19.99.

BidWealth
  • BidWealth
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

I have been looking over the site and noticed the shipping charges.

Silver eagle coins: $0.00
5g Gold Bar: $3.99
10oz Silver Bar: $19.99
Gold eagle coins: $19.99

It seems the shipping on the 10oz silver bar and gold eagles are high to me.
Even the 1/10oz gold eagle, which is valued less than the 5g gold bar, is $19.99.

Our shipping charges for anything over $200.00 (retail) will be 19.95 so it can be shipped Insured (for retail value)USPS
Anything under that should be free shipping.
Some items may have been mis-entered, (shipping cost), but at auction end will comply with our shipping terms
The higher value the item, the higher the insurance
Spread the word!
The faster our user base grows the faster we will be able to offer 1oz + Gold 100oz Silver and THESE---> Attached File  1GRAMGOLDBOX25.jpg   3.77KB   11 downloads
Which are WAY COOL!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Sent you a support ticket through your contact us form, so I'm just wondering if you actually got it or not?....

mnkyluvr68
  • mnkyluvr68
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Nice wins today Proto!!! Can tell you are having a blast out there :)

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I am sure he is not having fun now...

Hey proto when we started today the win limits were only 3 per day and and no duplcate items. Fortunatly for you they changed them around 5pm PST after you exceeded the original limits though, they were changed to 7 per week. You should read the rules before you start bidding on new sites

Edited by realbidtowin, 26 July 2011 - 02:52 AM.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I do want to add though that the site ran perfectly, kudos to the managment rarely to we see a site launch without issues.

mnkyluvr68
  • mnkyluvr68
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Hey proto when we started today the win limits were only 3 per day and and no duplcate items. Fortunatly for you they changed them around 5pm PST after you exceeded the original limits though, they were changed to 7 per week. You should read the rules before you start bidding on new sites

Yeah, looking rough on that last one...Looks like you had a pretty good day there too Realbid, Congrats!!! :)

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Did he/she win? I don't see it. I do see a huge bid battle going on now. I don't know if it's the same one?? good luck to all the bidders out there.

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

I had called them about 15 minutes prior to bidding and it was stated that there were no daily limits, but there was a 7 per week, and 15 per month limit.

---

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penny auction, penny auction gold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users