• Please log in to reply
394 replies to this topic

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hello everyone.
If you have any gold coins to sell send me a message. I am a part time bidder and full time a jeweler. I will give you a very good price. everything through paypal.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Nice Win Real-Bid- too- win after jumping me. I didn't know you jump after I spend 1000 bids. That's okay I just wanted to say nice win and hope you are happy.
|| Welcome Bidwealth ||
:madface:

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Nice Win Real-Bid- too- win after jumping me. I didn't know you jump after I spend 1000 bids. That's okay I just wanted to say nice win and hope you are happy.
|| Welcome Bidwealth ||
:madface:

If you did not want to bid against me you should of heeded in the early moments, I placed bids very early in the auction prior to you starting the autobidder, I clearly showed my intent to bid. Additionally you were not the tag on that auction (not that that matters anyway) but you made the mistake of starting early with the autobidder without checking along the way who was STILL waiting to bid. Shame on you do not go blaming me for your shortcomings. This is a competition my friend and you have been around this game long enough to know better.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

If you did not want to bid against me you should of heeded in the early moments, I placed bids very early in the auction prior to you starting the autobidder, I clearly showed my intent to bid. Additionally you were not the tag on that auction (not that that matters anyway) but you made the mistake of starting early with the autobidder without checking along the way who was STILL waiting to bid. Shame on you do not go blaming me for your shortcomings. This is a competition my friend and you have been around this game long enough to know better.

no I was only congratulating you on your win. I'm just surprise that you jumped that's all in the late. It's almost like your trying to kick out all the power bidders out of the site. I don't have any animosty or grudges against you so don't worry. You want to win by jumping that's your choice. You won fair and square so good luck to you in the future. I could afford to lose. :redface: PS not a narcissist LOL

Edited by dragon ball, 04 October 2011 - 04:17 AM.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Thanks bidwealth for sending me my won item. I received the panda gold one. I have never seen a coin this small in my life.

Mig Glasser
  • Mig Glasser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

please put bids in my account so i can try the site username Thespot

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Thanks bidwealth for sending me my won item. I received the panda gold one. I have never seen a coin this small in my life.

LOL. Not sure if you meant that in a good way or a bad way, but the coins are supposed to be like that, so I'm assuming you're not a bullion collector. But just to help you out on things a bit, the coins, bars, etc. are all based on weight, not size. A 1 ounce coin (silver or gold at least) is naturally going to be much bigger than a 10th, 20th, or 25th oz coin. Take the 1 ounce panda silver for instance, as it is probably more what you were expecting with the gold panda. Well when you are getting to the gold coins, they are worth more even at smaller denominations, so for a 1/10th, 1/20th, 1/25th, etc. coin, even though it's worth more it's going to be much smaller. You have to keep in mind those fractions of an ounce versus an actual ounce. A 5oz America the Beautiful coin is HUGE compared to the others, and possibly the biggest coin I've ever seen. When estimating the values, go to a Precious Metal Calculator or use the one on my site and you will be able to see the true CURRENT value of any of those items before bidding on them. That's what I do anyways.
Disclaimer: All of the text stated above is MY own personal opinion... so for those of you who seem to always find something or have something negative to say about anything I seem to type... :lurk5:

You can't control the flock without the fear of the wolf.
---

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

What happened to BidWealth?? NO Auctions and NO shipments?????????????

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

What happened to BidWealth?? NO Auctions and NO shipments?????????????

I was wondering the same thing. I emailed them twice last week, but they have not responded. Its not lookin too good....

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Anyone know if they know closed up shop? Realbidtowin? Proto?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

They actually sent the last couple items I won, I was on vacation the last 2 weeks so I went to the post office yetsterday to pick up, howerver I still have 6 items still not recieved as old at 10-3 so I filed chargebacks to cover those items plus my banked bids which are useless. i have emaild and called them for the last 40 days and no reply's. I suggest you all file the chragebacks while you can

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

They actually sent the last couple items I won, I was on vacation the last 2 weeks so I went to the post office yetsterday to pick up, howerver I still have 6 items still not recieved as old at 10-3 so I filed chargebacks to cover those items plus my banked bids which are useless. i have emaild and called them for the last 40 days and no reply's. I suggest you all file the chragebacks while you can

Wow... I guess so much for:

We will be a fixture in the PA industry for many years to come.

and..

We are dedicated to customer service, speedy delivery and our members wealth creation.

Why can't a company close up in a professional manner and just admit defeat and pay out remaining wins - is it really that hard? They'll probably just blame users for their closure as usual.

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

My apologies for the super late response, but I don't come on the forums anymore and this is my first time here in months. But to answer your question, Awhile back I sent several emails, called, and even text with none of my efforts being responded to. I then text him a message stating that my attorney is on standby and is noting each and every one of my attempts to contact him and how he is specifically ignoring them all despite me having proof each attempt was delivered and some verified as seen. (I put a tracking pixel in the email that would only count as a displayed hit when opened, etc.) He ignored that as well so I let him know that I would have to bring charges against him if he did not respond within 24 hours, then he immediately responded that me and my attorney should pursue whatever we felt was the best option for delayed shipments but all items are already going to be shipped out. I received about $800 worth of goods within 3 days (the receipt showed that he had ordered my stuff pretty much immediately after our last message exchange, and probably a lot of you all's stuff were a result of that as well). I have not made any further contact, and I believe he has abandoned all forms of contact as of this point, but the amount left owed to me ($500 worth) was not worth the time nor effort it would take for me to pursue following through.

I DID however, during a conversation with one of them (if it was ever even more than one person) under their admin email, uncover that the owner did take part in the zeekreward scam. It would be safe to assume that he invested (threw away) all of the company's capital into it not realizing how much of a scam it is (trust me... I have talked to a friend whom met the owners... it's a scam and i don't understand how nobody else can see it) and was no longer financially fit to continue operations. Also heard from someone that one of the main people behind it was extremely ill, but I could not verify this information. I say this could be a safe assumption simply because he was responding always before then, but soon as he joined it, all his major issues started and everything went downhill... snowball effect.

Edited by ProtoProtoss, 09 January 2012 - 05:19 AM.

Disclaimer: All of the text stated above is MY own personal opinion... so for those of you who seem to always find something or have something negative to say about anything I seem to type... :lurk5:

---

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

They still owe me $1200 woth of won items (6 items plus banked bids) I ended up filing chargebacks for the amount owed this was after countless emails and phone calls that were ignored.

I suggest if any of you did not recieve your product for the record post it here. Like Bidtwister and others based upon principal alone I intend to file complaints with the authorities.

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Almost all of my bid pack purchases dated back to pre-launch where I loaded up then to take advantage of the one time "2 for 1 pricing" so I fear it's probably too late for me to file chargebacks, but I do need to hurry and look into this. I probably should go ahead and file the complaints as well off of principal. If something went wrong and he could not afford it then maybe we could have worked something out and I just accept a partial payment or something, but him choosing to ignore the situation/contact/etc and run off without at least coming forth and being honest is what has me to a point where I could care less what happens to them (business/financial wise... wouldn't wish anything bad on anyone). Had he just came out and said he's broke, I'd say "okay... just get me these few items and you can keep the last few hundred dollars worth."

---

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penny auction, penny auction gold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users