Started by gomieboy , Jul 20 2011 01:44 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gomieboy
  • gomieboy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Does anyone know what happened at flutteroo.com? I had been using it for months successfully. One morning it was just gone.

Gomieboy

bluejay
  • bluejay
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I already filed charge back, I purchased $200 bids the day before they closed and not even have a chance to use it, I am stilling waiting for my Ipad 2 like 1.5 weeks b4 they closed. they used to be a good site though, fast shipping with good customer service.

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

That's strange... Anyone know why they closed up out of the blue like this?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

That's strange... Anyone know why they closed up out of the blue like this?

I'm not sure... "
As further details are available this screen will be updated and in the meantime all customer accounts have been frozen and no refunds or shipments will be made. "

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

gomieboy
  • gomieboy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The circumstances seem rather mysterious although I have read online that they were forced into voluntary liquidation which I'm assuming is comparable to a bankruptcy proceeding in the States. I purchased bids that morning and when I went to check out the auctions I found the "we no longer operate message." That was less than an hour after I made the new bid purchase. I had placed a bid earlier that morning in a kindle lowest unique bid auction and actually received an email from them later that morning (after the "we no longer operate" message was posted) that I had won the auction. I'm assuming they didn't turn off their automatated systems that send those emails out. I'm sure not expecting to receive the kindle. Fortuantely, I was not waiting for any previously won items. I filed a claim with paypal about the bids and notified my credit card company so I don't get stuck with that purchase.

I used Flutteroo regularly and really liked them. There were some odd things happening in some of the auctions that were beginning to bother me. This is all I know.

"Gomieboy"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users