Started by KuduBids , Jul 25 2011 05:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hello Penny Auction Watch! We would like to introduce the all new Kudu Bids! Founded in January of 2011, our main goal is to provide members with great items at a very low price! We have all types of auctions ending in our first few days, from gift cards to iPad's, all going just for a few cents! We strive to provide the best customer service experience along with fast shipping on all items.

So if you haven't already, check out KuduBids.com today! Just for Penny Auction Watch members, use coupon code "HIPAW" and receive 20 FREE BIDS with ANY bid package purchased before 5:00PM EST on July 27th, 2011!

If you have any problems at all, you can reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, at our Helpdesk or just post a message here on the forums. Thanks for reading and be sure to tell everyone about Kudu Bids!

Attached File  Kudu Bids Logo.png   19.34KB   18 downloads
www.KuduBids.com

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi KuduBids, welcome to PAW!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks for the welcome! We look forward to being involved with the PAW community and seeing members win great auctions @KuduBids!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Due to such a positive response, we have extended the special promotion for Penny Auction Watch members until Saturday, July 30th! Use coupon code "HIPAW" and receive 20 FREE BIDS with ANY bid package purchased before 5:00PM EST on July 30th, 2011! We have sold a lot of gift card for just a few cents the last few days, make today your day to win @ Kudu Bids!

pennybids
  • pennybids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

hey KuduBids,

I have some money this month.. as I got bonus hehehe
will try on some penny auctions.. but with open eyes.. hehehh :)
Good luck..

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have added a bunch of great items for this week. iPad, Kindle, Macbook, Xbox w/Kinect, PS3 w/Move, G Shock watch, Cameras, top of the line Kitchen appliances, great smelling cologne and perfume, Coach purse, top of the line Dyson vacuum, tons of gift cards and MUCH MORE! We are pretty much giving away some amazing items with most of our auctions ended for under $1!!! If you haven't already joined, be sure to check us out! For any of our current members that have joined already, share with us and the Penny Auction Watch community the experience you had with Kudu Bids so far!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are celebrating our one-month anniversary! We are giving away a $50 Gift Card to the store of your choice for FREE!! That's right, free to bid on the auction! All you have to do is have an account and be the last bidder to win! We also have some great auctions ending such as an iPad 2, HP Laptop, tons of gift cards and so much more that you just have to come see for yourself! Check us out if you haven't already! You have nothing to loose!!

Bid to Win and Save up to 98% of Retail Prices! | Kudu Bids

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Great new auctions ended today! You can win a Coach purse, Bose Sound-system, Madden 2012 and much more! New users, send us a message and get 5 free bids to start with! Some auctions have ended for just one or two bids, so join Kudu Bids today if you haven't already!

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Great new auctions ended today! You can win a Coach purse, Bose Sound-system, Madden 2012 and much more! New users, send us a message and get 5 free bids to start with! Some auctions have ended for just one or two bids, so join Kudu Bids today if you haven't already!

Registered,Please credit some free bids (UserName:bid2win).

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Registered,Please credit some free bids (UserName:bid2win).

Your account has been credited! :cool:

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Kudubids...I really try to support you guys...but seriously...I don't believe I've ever bid on one of your auctions that didn't have an issue! They disappear mid auction, and I'm finding it only in the section of " my bids... " that shows auctions i threw bids at...it looks like it's closed...then, magically, three to four to six minutes later, i find it came back up(?) with a new bidder that has bid up all my butler bids..and ended the auction 4+ dollars more than it appeared it ended for me...what are the odds? Especially as those bidders fade back into obscurity...never to be seen again....it has happened several times...it never gets noticed..after I send in a ticket, you guys refund the bids on that auction....blame it on servers, etc...And then, you guys bombard me with surveys on how you handled it....there is never anything extra for the hassle...honestly, i would never accuse a site of any type of dishonesty without diehard proof....but...the frustration definitely outweighs the excitement....just letting you know.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Kudubids...I really try to support you guys...but seriously...I don't believe I've ever bid on one of your auctions that didn't have an issue! They disappear mid auction, and I'm finding it only in the section of " my bids... " that shows auctions i threw bids at...it looks like it's closed...then, magically, three to four to six minutes later, i find it came back up(?) with a new bidder that has bid up all my butler bids..and ended the auction 4+ dollars more than it appeared it ended for me...what are the odds? Especially as those bidders fade back into obscurity...never to be seen again....it has happened several times...it never gets noticed..after I send in a ticket, you guys refund the bids on that auction....blame it on servers, etc...And then, you guys bombard me with surveys on how you handled it....there is never anything extra for the hassle...honestly, i would never accuse a site of any type of dishonesty without diehard proof....but...the frustration definitely outweighs the excitement....just letting you know.

Hello,

Your concerns have been addressed via our helpesk from the tickets you submitted. The auction you are referring to which had errors has been explained to you in addition to all users participating in the auction and all bids placed in the auction have been refunded. We understand your frustration and apologize for the technical errors you experienced. Our team has been hard at work each day resolving all issues that have occurred with auctions and implemented systems to ensure that they do not occur with any future auctions or effect any additional members. Thanks for your feedback, if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Betchips
  • Betchips
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello, KuduBids.com I just registered and tried to use the coupon code when setting up my account. Is there anyway I can be credited with some bids to try out your service? My username id is (betchips)

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hello, KuduBids.com I just registered and tried to use the coupon code when setting up my account. Is there anyway I can be credited with some bids to try out your service? My username id is (betchips)

Your account has been credited with some free bids. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and thanks for your interest in Kudu Bids!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have new auction times so be sure to set your alarms and watch your clocks!

Sunday: 6PM - 10:00 PM EST.
Monday & Friday: 2PM - 4:00 PM & 8PM - 10:00 PM EST.
Tuesday - Thursday: 8PM - 10:00 PM EST.
Saturday:
3PM - 5:00 PM & 8PM - 10:00 PM EST.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hot new auctions have been added! We have doubled the amount of auctions we list now and will be rolling out some new features in the coming days! Check us out today if you haven't already! All PAW members get 5 free bids!

Betchips
  • Betchips
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you very much! Cant wait to try it out today!

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Hey there! I'm willing to give it a try!

Thanks

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Thanks for the bids! Customer service was FAST in responding. You have a nice site with a nice mix of items as well so I definitely plan on giving it a full on try.

It did appear that there were a few users who were over their monthly win limit of 8 bidding & they didn't seem to have won any of the auction lifters in the past -- if I'm incorrect or missed something then I will stand corrected.

I will hang back for now and just watch for now before diving head first but I definitely plan to give the site a good go

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks for the bids! Customer service was FAST in responding. You have a nice site with a nice mix of items as well so I definitely plan on giving it a full on try.

It did appear that there were a few users who were over their monthly win limit of 8 bidding & they didn't seem to have won any of the auction lifters in the past -- if I'm incorrect or missed something then I will stand corrected.

I will hang back for now and just watch for now before diving head first but I definitely plan to give the site a good go

Thanks for the positive feedback! We have increased the win limits earlier in the week and will be adding new types of auctions in the near future for new members only. We look forward to you and more members of PAW participating and winning auctions at Kudu Bids soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users