Started by KuduBids , Jul 25 2011 05:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Thanks for the bids! Customer service was FAST in responding. You have a nice site with a nice mix of items as well so I definitely plan on giving it a full on try.

It did appear that there were a few users who were over their monthly win limit of 8 bidding & they didn't seem to have won any of the auction lifters in the past -- if I'm incorrect or missed something then I will stand corrected.

I will hang back for now and just watch for now before diving head first but I definitely plan to give the site a good go

Just wanted to say that I missed the memo & I do stand corrected as the 28 day win limit has moved from 8 to 16 -- I will definitely be giving it a full try. -Thanks

robroqs
  • robroqs
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi KuduBids,

I just registered to your site. would like to give a trial run with some bids.

Thank you
Robert

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I have given them another try as well. I have had some really great experiences there this past week. Thanks Kudubids!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks to everyone that is giving us a try! We have some great auctions up for grabs in the next few days and we are trying some "no bid butler" auctions this evening! Be sure to join Kudu Bids today if you haven't already! Remember, all new members to Kudu Bids get 5 Free Bids if you are a Penny Auction Watch member!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are proud to announce a new auction format at Kudu Bids. We are introducing "Ladder Auctions" where you can win a gift card valued from $25 to $150 based on the ending auction price. The more bids placed in a ladder auction, the higher the gift card will be worth! For example, if the ending auction price were $2.30, the final bidder would win a $75 gift card. If the ending auction price is $4.30 then the final bidder will win a $150 gift card! We are trying this new format out today where you can win a $150 Shell Gift Card & a $150 Best Buy Gift Card so check it out and place your bids now!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Big auction day today at Kudu Bids! We are auctioning a Playstation 3, XBox 360, iPad 2, $100 Southwest Gift Card and much more all in ONE DAY! We also have a SPECIAL PROMOTION! The first five people to purchase a bid package of 220 or more today will receive a FREE $25 Gift Card to any of the 40+ stores from our "Your Pick" gift card selection list! You must purchase the bids before the auctions start this evening to get your free $25 gift card. Our auctions start at 8:30 PM EST today at KuduBids.com so set up your bid butlers and bid to win today at Kudu Bids! Remember, if you are new to Kudu Bids you get 5 free bids to start with!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are back from our two-day break and have some great auctions up including a Apple iMac 27-Inch Desktop & Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundletoday! We have MANY more items including a lot of first time live at Kudu Bids auctions each day so check us out at www.KuduBids.com! Our auctions start at 8:30 PM EST every day. Remember, we are giving all PennyAuctionWatch members 5 free bids to start with! If you are already a member, get your bids in now and share your feedback on Kudu Bids with the rest of the PAW community!

bjohn1949
  • bjohn1949
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

:e2ek:

We are back from our two-day break and have some great auctions up including a Apple iMac 27-Inch Desktop & Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundletoday! We have MANY more items including a lot of first time live at Kudu Bids auctions each day so check us out at www.KuduBids.com! Our auctions start at 8:30 PM EST every day. Remember, we are giving all PennyAuctionWatch members 5 free bids to start with! If you are already a member, get your bids in now and share your feedback on Kudu Bids with the rest of the PAW community!

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Hey BJohn, I was wondering what was going on myself? Looks like they are having some server issues, maybe? If you find out, please let me know.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are open! We have been upgrading our servers all day so the website may not work at times. Our technical team is working hard to resolve all issues before our auctions go live today at 8:30 PM EST.

ziigster
  • ziigster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Hi there.
I'm new to this penny auction concept, and am an iPhone app developer.

Few questions:
How long do you take to ship your items.
Where are you based, in the contact information - cannot find your phone number, or email address.

Thanks,
Raja
Ziigster Team

Edited by ziigster, 17 October 2011 - 02:32 AM.
More questions

ziigster
  • ziigster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Hi, Nice design of the site. But I note you spelt Twitter wrongly as "Twiter" at the bottom of the page.

winnerdinn
  • winnerdinn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I personally have had a horrible experience with kudubids.com. Maybe I just caught them at a bad time, but their site has crashed every day over the past week that I used it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and purchased bids anyways. It took over an hour for my account to be credited with them. The site then promptly went down and I was told that they didn't have any auctions going on that day (10/17), even though I had been watching the auctions the whole day. Shortly after that, all the auctions I had been watching went back up to expire the next day.
The next day, the site crashed once again. While I'm not positive, I feel that this may have caused me to lose some bids as it caused auctions to end about 45 mins later than originally planned, allowing people more time to bid on them. I did win two auctions, an 8" plush minion from Despicable Me and the new Lion King DVD which I plan on buying (they're both under $3 w/ shipping and I'd like to have SOMETHING to show for my pain), I'll update this once I get the items about shipping time, customer service with that, etc.

Anyways, my experience with kudubids.com, while short, has been far below satisfactory and do not plan on using them further. I may have caught them at a bad time, but as I told them, if they are unable to handle the amount of traffic they are getting, they need to shut down their site until they have finished upgrading. I know that they shut down for a day or two to try and update, but obviously they did not have everything figured out.

That is just my experience however. I hope kudubids can get everything figured out so that others may enjoy it in the future.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hi there.
I'm new to this penny auction concept, and am an iPhone app developer.

Few questions:
How long do you take to ship your items.
Where are you based, in the contact information - cannot find your phone number, or email address.

Thanks,
Raja
Ziigster Team

We ship items out usually within 24-hours. We are a USA based company and can be reach anytime at via our online helpdesk or by clicking on the "Questions" button displayed on every page of our website.

Good-luck with your company Ziigster, the app looks good!

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

How do you get the 5 free bids? I have signed up.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

How do you get the 5 free bids? I have signed up.

Please send us your username via our helpdesk and your account will be credited!

ziigster
  • ziigster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

We ship items out usually within 24-hours. We are a USA based company and can be reach anytime at via our online helpdesk or by clicking on the "Questions" button displayed on every page of our website.

Good-luck with your company Ziigster, the app looks good!

Thanks mate. Good luck with your venture. I note you have fixed the "Twiter" spelling issue. Nice site. Enjoy.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

....That is just my experience however. I hope kudubids can get everything figured out so that others may enjoy it in the future.

Thanks for your honest feedback. We have resolved all issues we had with our server during those few days and made major improvements to our overall site performance in the past week to ensure that the problem does not arise again. Please give us a try out again and share any future experiences & feedback you have with us and the community here at PennyAuctionWatch.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have some great auctions ending today such as a Canon Rebel, $400 Best Buy Card, PS3 Bundle, Ray-Ban sunglasses & More at KuduBids.com! Check us out now if you haven't already and get 5 free bids!

CWN19
  • CWN19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

hi have been watching your site as a bidder there has stole my name and seems to be doing well there have been thinking about paying him a visit lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users