Started by KuduBids , Jul 25 2011 05:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

winnerdinn
  • winnerdinn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for your honest feedback. We have resolved all issues we had with our server during those few days and made major improvements to our overall site performance in the past week to ensure that the problem does not arise again. Please give us a try out again and share any future experiences & feedback you have with us and the community here at PennyAuctionWatch.

I would be willing to try things out again if I could have some bids credited to my account. However, because of my poor experience I have deactivated my account so it would need to be reactivated. If you would be willing to credit me with bids, then contact me at the email you have on file.
Should things turn out to have changed, I will happily remove my other post and post a positive review of the site.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have some more great auctions lined up for today!

LG Infinia 55" 3D LED HDTV with Smart TV + 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses
$150 Best Buy Gift Card - Ladder Auction
Syma R/C Helicopter
$50 Ticketmaster Gift Card
+ Much More!

Check us out today at www.KuduBids.com to bid to win & save! If you are a current member, be sure to post a review and let us know what you think of our service, we love to hear all feedback!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have more great items lined up for everyone to win at KuduBids.com! We have the all new Amazon Kindle Fire in stock and ready to ship! We also have the all new Barnes & Noble Nook Color, KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer and a Michael Kors Signature Tote Handbag all up for auction now at KuduBids.com! If you are already not a member, signup today and we will give you 5 free bids!

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Can i have some free bids for registering to try out the site Kudubids.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Can i have some free bids for registering to try out the site Kudubids.

Your account has been credited!

Remember, all new members of KuduBids.com that is a member of PennyAuctionWatch get 5 free bids! So signup today so you can bid to win at KuduBids.com!

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Thanks time to win something.

behzad756
  • behzad756
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Sorry wrong reply

behzad756
  • behzad756
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi, my username is RUKIDDINGME and I purchased and lost 110 bid for my first night. can you give me some free bids to try again?

Tawras2
  • Tawras2
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

KuduBids! Looking forwards to trying your site! Could you please send me some credits? RichyRich is the name! Thanks in advance!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hi, my username is RUKIDDINGME and I purchased and lost 110 bid for my first night. can you give me some free bids to try again?

Please check your account, you may find a surprise!

KuduBids! Looking forwards to trying your site! Could you please send me some credits? RichyRich is the name! Thanks in advance!

Hello, your account has been credited with 5 free bids for being a member of Penny Auction Watch! Good-luck and be sure to share your experience with other members!

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi KuduBids! Love your site. I'm on your site already but new to PAW. ;) Can I also get 5 free bids? Are you running any Thanksgiving and over the weekend auctions this week?

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hi KuduBids! Love your site. I'm on your site already but new to PAW. ;) Can I also get 5 free bids? Are you running any Thanksgiving and over the weekend auctions this week?

Your account has been credited! You won some good deals so far so we wish you continued success at KuduBids.com! We do have special free bid auctions on Black Friday & we have a lot of specials this Monday! For more information view our newsletter.

Edited by KuduBids, 25 November 2011 - 05:52 AM.

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Cool thanks!

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I got a coupon in my wins to for a discount on a bid package. It says the coupon is expired. Do you have another?

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

By the way, I feel this is one really important piece of feedback: you need a customer support line. I have to rely on waiting for email responses. You ship very quickly which I love, but for instance I'm still waiting on tracking for one win, as well as a response about the coupon code. I went ahead and bought a bidpack, but I would have liked to have gotten the discount, and would appreciate getting a code for future bidpack purchases. And yes, have gotten some great wins, but shhh we won't discuss the ones I didn't win, lol.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

By the way, I feel this is one really important piece of feedback: you need a customer support line. I have to rely on waiting for email responses. You ship very quickly which I love, but for instance I'm still waiting on tracking for one win, as well as a response about the coupon code. I went ahead and bought a bidpack, but I would have liked to have gotten the discount, and would appreciate getting a code for future bidpack purchases. And yes, have gotten some great wins, but shhh we won't discuss the ones I didn't win, lol.

Issue resolved and we plan on adding a live 24/7 phone support line in the near future!

Up to win tonight is a $1,000 American Express Gift Card + the all new Amazon Kindle Fire! Plus tomorrow we will have our largest auction lineup EVER so be sure to check us out and bid to win at KuduBids.com!

HiGo
  • HiGo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Issue resolved and we plan on adding a live 24/7 phone support line in the near future!

Up to win tonight is a $1,000 American Express Gift Card + the all new Amazon Kindle Fire! Plus tomorrow we will have our largest auction lineup EVER so be sure to check us out and bid to win at KuduBids.com!

Yes, thank you for promptly sending the tracking and a new coupon code.

Bbllsports8
  • Bbllsports8
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

to everybody reading the customer service at kudu bids i do not reccomend them at all in the middle of bidding and basically bottom line tecnical error on there end asked for a refund on the bids and did not get a full refund only got half the refund and was told they do not have a bid refund policy even so there fault they should have made the wrong right but they didnt i am very disapointed. However i am very open minded and will keep you up to date on any changes on the situation however i do not foresee this happening not only is this a huge inconvienience but also they did not do the bare minimum and refund my bids in full from the auction i was in

Bbllsports8
  • Bbllsports8
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

KUDU BIDS

just wanted to let everyone know my expierence with kudu bids has not been a good one technical error on there end asked for a refund on the bids that were lost in the auction on their behalf and only got half back and was told they dont do refunds HELLO PEOPLE IT WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE FIX THE TECHNICAL ERRORS AND REFUND MY BIDS PLEASE THANK YOU USER: Bbllsports8

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

to everybody reading the customer service at kudu bids i do not reccomend them at all in the middle of bidding and basically bottom line tecnical error on there end asked for a refund on the bids and did not get a full refund only got half the refund and was told they do not have a bid refund policy even so there fault they should have made the wrong right but they didnt i am very disapointed. However i am very open minded and will keep you up to date on any changes on the situation however i do not foresee this happening not only is this a huge inconvienience but also they did not do the bare minimum and refund my bids in full from the auction i was in

The investigation was still pending at the time of your posting as communicated via the support request ticket you created. This issue has been resolved and if you have any further problems feel free to contact us anytime through our help desk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users