Started by KuduBids , Jul 25 2011 05:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are excited to announce that we have now added more auction times with plenty of new auctions for the new year! We now feature over 120 auctions each day starting at 1:00 PM EST! Bid, win & save today at Kudu Bids!

KuduBids.com: The Most Trusted, Top Rated Penny Auction Website!

"The Most Trusted - Top Rated Penny Auction Website"
www.KuduBids.com

Belgiandraft
  • Belgiandraft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Just signed up....are you still giving PAW members some courtesy bids? :) thanks

I haven't tried it yet....anymore feedback...good or bad from anyone?

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Just signed up....are you still giving PAW members some courtesy bids? :) thanks

I haven't tried it yet....anymore feedback...good or bad from anyone?

We give all of our new members 5 free bids when they join now! If you haven't got your free bids let us know. Welcome to Kudu Bids and be sure to share your experience with others!
www.KuduBids.com

Belgiandraft
  • Belgiandraft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Well, I still haven't tried it. I am just too afraid to invest without seeing some sort of feedback. And since the user id's are blocked and I don't see where any info is tracked on APA, I am just not sure about jumping in. Why is there no winners list, and why are there closed auctions showing expensive items that ended at zero dollars with no bidders? That just seems strange, if there are users there...surely someone is willing to spend one bid for an apple computer or nice Samsung phone etc? Like I said...I would love to try something new...but I just need some incentive and feedback. Thanks for the reply though. Oh and also.....I looked at some bid voucher auctions....and there was a shipping charge attached to the auction price...how and why do you charge shipping on bids? Again....are there anymore here who have used this site and would be so kind as to share? Thanks :)

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Well, I still haven't tried it. I am just too afraid to invest without seeing some sort of feedback. And since the user id's are blocked and I don't see where any info is tracked on APA, I am just not sure about jumping in. Why is there no winners list, and why are there closed auctions showing expensive items that ended at zero dollars with no bidders? That just seems strange, if there are users there...surely someone is willing to spend one bid for an apple computer or nice Samsung phone etc? Like I said...I would love to try something new...but I just need some incentive and feedback. Thanks for the reply though. Oh and also.....I looked at some bid voucher auctions....and there was a shipping charge attached to the auction price...how and why do you charge shipping on bids? Again....are there anymore here who have used this site and would be so kind as to share? Thanks :)

Well PAW isn't as active as it once was so many members don't post reviews much (or they are trying to keep all auctions to themselves!) so let me provide you with some information.

With our buy it now feature, you have nothing to loose! If you don't win an auction, use the buy-it-now to get all your bids back! Our site is risk free so you should not be afraid to give us a chance! Our closed auctions can be found HERE. The link is at the bottom of each page on our website. Some auctions do close without any bidders since most members reached there limit already since we have been offering over 120 DAILY auctions so far this year! That's more than most of the new sites that post here offer in an entire week! With auction prices ending so low or with no bids, you can see why Kudu Bids would be your best choice!

Attached is just some of the shipments we sent out some lucky winners. We do this every day! Don't wait any longer - if you are not bidding at KuduBids.com then you are missing out!

[ATTACH]1538[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

www.KuduBids.com

Belgiandraft
  • Belgiandraft
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks so much for the reply. I am going to watch some, and maybe give it a try at some point. :-18-: Bids are a little too rich for my blood and shipping on top of it, so just not sure....I will have to wait and see what I think some more before I jump in...plus It is somewhat disturbing to me that there was a shipping charge on the bid pack auctions..at least the ones i looked at anyway.....I don't see why there would be, obviously they are not "shipped" . I would love to find a new site to bid on...my "regular" site so far is the only one I have really liked and felt safe with, but it is getting too many people and they have fewer live auctions than they did, drives prices too high and I would like to find something new :)

Edited by Belgiandraft, 09 February 2013 - 01:31 AM.
Add

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I will say that I have bid on KuduBids and all the items I have one I have either received or they shipped in a timely/fast manner. My suggestion would be start out on something simple like one of their gift card auctions which for now have very little competition - the reasoning behind this comment "(or they are trying to keep all auctions to themselves!)". But I don't believe they are being sneaky with the blind auctions as they give you the option to see - but it is going to cost you to look. I think this along with the win limits they have in place and amount of auctions has a pretty open/level playing field for now.

As for the bid pack auctions having a shipping charge - this is pretty standard on most penny auction sites. The reason behind it is if you are checking out and paying $0.15 for auctions this generally sends a red flag to most credit card companies and they will block your card for fraud temporarily as when most credit card traders test numbers they generally do low amounts to make sure the credit card number is good.... & I have had mine blocked several times on the few sites that don't charge a shipping charge.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Thanks so much for the reply. I am going to watch some, and maybe give it a try at some point. :-18-:

Have you had the chance to give us a try yet? We have shipped out hundreds of gift cards and products since your post and would hate for you to keep missing out on the great deals that happen each day at Kudu Bids!
www.KuduBids.com

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are excited to announce an all new way be a member and save at Kudu Bids. Now, you can select a membership package and we will credit your account with free bids each month automatically! In addition you can purchase additional bids at discount prices anytime! Check out the list below of some of the key benefits of selecting a membership plan...

Key Benefits
Up To 500 Free Bids
Increased Win Limits
Discount Bid Prices
Earn Reward Points Faster
Username Unlock Credits
Special Member Only Auctions
Special Member Only Sales
& Much More!

Visit KuduBids.com today for all the details and to select your membership package. A membership plan is not required to bid at Kudu Bids but is highly encouraged if you want to save money! Plus, for a VERY LIMITED TIME, we are waiving the activation fee! This offer wont last long so become a premium member now!

www.KUDUBIDS.com

www.KuduBids.com

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

One issue I have with your website is that if you use the BUY IT NOW feature on an auction it counts against your weekly, monthly & also per item win limit.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

One issue I have with your website is that if you use the BUY IT NOW feature on an auction it counts against your weekly, monthly & also per item win limit.

I've brought this to the attention of our team to discuss this to see what changes we can make. Keep in mind we have new membership plans where you can increase your win limits to 12 per week! Visit our website for more details.
www.KuduBids.com

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

The weekly win limit is not the problem. Let's say I decide to bid on four different $25 auctions and all I choose the buy it now feature - then I am basically locked out of $25 auctions for a month. So if you don't get rid of Buy It Now counting toward your monthly limits of items then I would at least increase it from 4 to more then that because honestly you currently are not offering enough daily auctions for won to want to purchase a membership.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

The weekly win limit is not the problem. Let's say I decide to bid on four different $25 auctions and all I choose the buy it now feature - then I am basically locked out of $25 auctions for a month. So if you don't get rid of Buy It Now counting toward your monthly limits of items then I would at least increase it from 4 to more then that because honestly you currently are not offering enough daily auctions for won to want to purchase a membership.

Hello. I am excited to tell you that starting today we have changed the Buy It Now feature. In any auctions where you choose to Buy It Now, it will not count towards you win limits or you auction limits. If you don't win an auction by bidding, you can simply use the Buy It Now feature and get all your bids back plus the auction will not count towards any of your win limits!

If you have any further suggestions please let us know. We love to hear feedback from our members and unlike other sites, we will respond to you and do our best to accommodate all of our members to make Kudu Bids the best penny auction website online! Enjoy your bidding at KuduBids.com!
www.KuduBids.com

cwazybids
  • cwazybids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hello, well I have not tried this site but
wile searching the web I found a new penny auction site.
it is called cwazybids.com
the site looks cool and has popular electronics up to 99% off retail!
iPods, tablets, laptops, cameras, gps systems, and more!
this site is different than most penny auctions site in that the lowest unique bid wins and auctions are bid based. Free shipping and membership!

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

hello, well I have not tried this site but
wile searching the web I found a new penny auction site.
the site looks cool and has popular electronics up to 99% off retail!
iPods, tablets, laptops, cameras, gps systems, and more!
this site is different than most penny auctions site in that the lowest unique bid wins and auctions are bid based. Free shipping and membership!

Please keep promotional comments in your separate thread. Thanks!
www.KuduBids.com

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We have added new auctions in addiction to a special limited time sale & free shipping for all auctions! Check out Kudu Bids today - still the most trusted penny auction website!
www.KuduBids.com

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

We are still online and having auctions each day! Bid to win & save now at Kudu Bids!

www.KuduBids.com

ollywood
  • ollywood
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

everybody check out this Penny Auction Site For Sale SUCH A LOW PRICE!!!

https://flippa.com/2...h-6-000-uniques

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users