• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Update:

Well, I posted on the 23rd that I got an email from Paul saying I would receive something by the 29th, and I wanted to update that I got nothing yesterday from foopile. I sent a quick email yesterday to see how it was going with it, and I got a short email response from Paul about it, and nothing has been shipped yet.

Hopefully I, and others can post next week that we got everything. Trying to "keep on the sunny side". ;-)

The Whites : Keep On The Sunnyside - YouTube

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

That's not encouraging....Reina indicated today that Jim is still working in a different area but thinks he may return soon. Regarding availability for chats, he's not available, and Paul is grayed out on her list (though he does participate, from what she said). Sent a couple followup e-mails but no replies yet....

Does anyone know where they are located? The PAW info shows Las Vegas, but I'd had a previous indication that they're in the Central time zone.

Thanks,

Update:

Well, I posted on the 23rd that I got an email from Paul saying I would receive something by the 29th, and I wanted to update that I got nothing yesterday from foopile. I sent a quick email yesterday to see how it was going with it, and I got a short email response from Paul about it, and nothing has been shipped yet.

Hopefully I, and others can post next week that we got everything. Trying to "keep on the sunny side". ;-)

The Whites : Keep On The Sunnyside - YouTube

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Does anyone know where they are located? The PAW info shows Las Vegas, but I'd had a previous indication that they're in the Central time zone.

They are located at Las Vegas according to this link from the local BBB: Brawnco Inc. Business Review in Las Vegas, NV - Southern Nevada BBB

Brawnco Inc.(888) 666-3609
1810 E. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Online Auctions :: foopile

Just under the "Customer Complaints Summary" there is a link from the above site for you to file a complaint with the BBB if you should so desire. I have not done that yet, and naively keep saying to myself "I'm going to give them another few days..." By now, It has been well over 2.5 months, so we will see. I had to wait a good 3 months from 321FireBid once, and have seen postings from others who have waited much longer at other sites, like bidsauce, iticketbid, bidtwister or for10cents. Either way, it isn't right what these sites are doing in making us wait this long, and doesn't comply with what the FTC says here: Selling on the Internet: Prompt Delivery Rules | BCP Business Center

Hope something of the above may be of some help!!

BigHumpDaddy

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

BHD,

Thank you! I'll check it out a bit later....There is another alternative I'm looking at too; if that one looks like it might be applicable, I will let you know....

I know the FTC won't look at individual cases, but will once it reaches a threshold (but how much is the threshold?). On the plus side for Foopile, the number of bids per item seems to be increasing overall.

thanks,

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I was visiting their site to do more calls, emails, live chat...you know the drill. Noticed the headliner below in latest news::

Latest News
72 Hour Shipping Coming Soon
In the next couple days, we will be revamping our product auctions to allow us to offer 72 hour shipping handling times. Actual times after shipment will vary depending on your location.
Posted Mon, Sep 5th 2011, 22:39:29

Would anyone know if this is legit? I'm hoping to receive my items *sometime*, but hopefully they are making an effort.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 06 September 2011 - 07:08 PM.
Fixed formatting

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

That would be great if they could!

Has anyone from this thread received their wins since posting? Hoping to hear some good news...

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

That does seem like good news, especially if it's extended to the current customers.

Earlier today, I noticed that one of my outstanding items' status had changed:

http://www.pennyauct...AAASUVORK5CYII=

As of last week, it hadn't shipped and still was outstanding. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly when the status changed, since I usually have been using the Chat and asking Reina. Still, I sent in a support ticket to get the info re the shipping or to change the status back.

Thanks,

That would be great if they could!

Has anyone from this thread received their wins since posting? Hoping to hear some good news...

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

A quick (and somewhat related) update: Upon going to the site, I noticed that my outstanding item from May 30 is now showing as shipped even though

Attached File  temp.jpg   5.88KB   6 downloads
(sorry, the image won't stretch larger)
Unfortunately, I don't know when this changed, since I'd been usually going to the chat feature to find out the shipment status. I put in a support ticket on this in any event....

thanks,

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Ah, some new info that may be of interest (and hope): Here's an extract of the chat session with Reina that I just completed:

Reina:
Yes, foo will be under new management, we will have a change in the support management as well.
Reina:
And as for the outstanding items, yes, the new management is already having a meeting abut that and rest assured, they will be shipping more items.
J:
Wow! I hope you're still going to be there....I also noticed on my Won Auctions list that the camera is showing as shipped and completed. Is this correct?? The last I recall from you was that HO was still working on it.
Reina:
Yes that is right, I have no way of finding out if it's been shipped or when it will arrive. I only forward the messages to HO and they'll be the one to work on it.
Reina:
I'd still be here but there will be a change, I also have not gotten the details yet

Hopefully more info will be forthcoming soon....

thanks,

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I was visiting their site to do more calls, emails, live chat...you know the drill. Noticed the headliner below in latest news::

Latest News
72 Hour Shipping Coming Soon
In the next couple days, we will be revamping our product auctions to allow us to offer 72 hour shipping handling times. Actual times after shipment will vary depending on your location.
Posted Mon, Sep 5th 2011, 22:39:29

Would anyone know if this is legit? I'm hoping to receive my items *sometime*, but hopefully they are making an effort.

Didn't Bidtwister implement a system similar to this? Didn't help me, as it only applied to wins after the change. You would think with this new automated system they would have time to go back to the winners who won 4-5 months ago and ship something! Anyway I hope this system works out better for you guys and gals. Good luck.

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I've got 1 win that has shown shipped and completed since 7/18/2011- still haven't received as of yet.... hope they take care of the oldest wins if they're getting the shipping moving again

BC1
  • BC1
  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

The Nintendo 3DS I won in May has still not shipped. It's almost been 4 months now. Reina is the only one I can contact and she does not deal with shipping. She forwards the chats to management and they ignore me. I have not got a response from them since the first week of July.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I had a live chat with Reina today. She said that Jim is no longer with foopile, and that Paul has been training the new person. So, if anyone has been trying to get a hold of Jim, you won't reach him at all. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Has anyone else had any kind of contact with foopile, or received any items?

BC1, sorry they messed up the birthday present. Hope you get it soon.

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I've sent several emails to paul, and left a message a their 1-800 #, still no response from anyone. I'm not a happy camper at this point :mad: , I have 1 win from April and another from June. Get the feeling that I'm not gonna get a reply anytime soon..... was hoping that they were going to get their shipping 'fixed' with the announcement they made on their site. Patience may be a virtue, but I'm running out of it :36:

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Agreed....With the supposed change to 72 hours and the change/transition in management, I was (am?) hoping that this would help. Unclear what the transition is, if it's a change in ownership, middle management, or what.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Any updates from anyone?

I still have not heard or received squat.

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Ditto here Big Daddy, I keep calling/leaving messages since no one answers, emailing, making support tickets. I have noticed when I checked their site that live chat hasn't been available for a few days- *sigh*- so much for customer support :-30-:

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Broken record here... 14 weeks and I haven't heard a thing. Sent another email this morning. Has ANYONE had any success at all in receiving wins from foopile? BC1, JustDoIt, alredmom, diamondlea... haven't from you guys in a while. Have you received any wins? I sure hope so!

BC1
  • BC1
  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

BigHumpDaddy, still no luck here. It's been over 4 months now and still nothing. I filed a complaint with the BBB a few weeks ago but I doubt it will help.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

BigHumpDaddy, still no luck here. It's been over 4 months now and still nothing. I filed a complaint with the BBB a few weeks ago but I doubt it will help.

BC1, I saw from the following link that it says:

Brawnco Inc. Business Review in Boynton Beach, FL - Southern Nevada BBB

"BBB no longer processes complaints against this company. Any complaints are directed to BBB serving West Palm Beach, FL for processing. For a full report contact BBB located in West Palm Beach, FL at (561) 842-1918 or http://Seflorida.bbb.org. Prior to 09/14/2011 this company's complaints were handled locally. The following data represents complaints processed by this BBB prior to 09/14/2011."

Reina is/was located in Florida (I believe Jim was to?), but Paul in Las Vegas. I wonder if they are having the Florida BBB take care of it because of them having an office located there??

I am hoping he'll reply to this mornings email I sent him, not holding my breath though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users