Started by alredmon , Jul 28 2011 11:01 PM

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

madhatter
  • madhatter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have won quite a few items since I first joined, but ALWAYS it took months and months to arrive. They still owe me 2 items, and its been MONTHS and now they basically aren't there and are posting the message that they will be back. I am not holding my breath.

Tara1982
  • Tara1982
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i feel really bad for all of you!!! first time i have been on here since they banned me last yr. if you look at the posts from last yr you could of seen this coming,jim stated that funds had to come in to ship product,some of you vetrens that have stayed with foopile remember all the issues last yr around x-mas--i blasted foopile for the way they were doing buss and it got me banned from this site,sorry saying i told you so has cost alot of money for all of you, do some research on these sites before you givem your money, i cant imagine how pissed off everyone is--such a shame!!!---i was a big time player with snaglo before it folded up-i got out before it folded up--will check back to see if anyone had any luck---and just FYI a civil complaint may be all that can be filed-so all they have to do is open under a new name and do this all over again

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Is Foopile still sending out the daily emails at all? I removed myself from their mailing list a long time ago.

Did they send out a newsletter announcing when/if they will be back? They, for about a week, had that they were updating their site and would be back shortly. Now there is nothing about updating their site, just that they will be back shortly.

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I stopped their newsletter also, the last post to facebook was in September. I don't believe we're going to hear from them anytime soon, unless they file for bankruptcy.

beachcitypostings
  • beachcitypostings
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

The site now does not come up at all; it times out, even when I try to get in with a deeper URL....

I know that there is the Las Vegas address and there is one for Boynton Beach (I think). In going through some info, I found one for Miami, as well, though it likely is/was a mail drop (and it may be one that many of you have come across; if so, sorry, I'm half new at this):

Brawnco Incorporated - 382 NE 191st St #39082 - Miami, Florida 33179-3899

thanks,

lordbidder
  • lordbidder
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i file a claim with BBB and they had investigate this site and told me that the site/ company is no more they cant get in contact with foopile.com so i want to know how can bidders that was burn by this site get legal action against them can someone et me know how cause they will not get away with my money for sure...

martastar
  • martastar
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I have over 15 wins maybe more on Foopile. I paid for the shipping and handling. I am not even able to get to the site now. I am so distraught over this. I have spent alot of money on that site. I always paid my wins as I won. I do not know what to do or if the site is gone. I do know I will never never bid on Foopile again. They are so slow at returning questions or concerns that you send in on a ticket...That is if they bother to reply at all. I won all my auctions at least 4-6 months ago. I have heard nothing in regards to my wins. I do not even know how to reach Foopile w/ a complaint as I have tried to just get on their homepage. No information at all. Does anyone know anything about Foopile and if so are they closed?? What do I do???

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I filed with the ATG in Florida and BBB concerning the non- receival of wins, absolutely no customer service or contact since August 2011. I received this from BBB recently:

Thank you for contacting BBB about your dispute. We have attempted to contact the company at the following address:

Brawnco Incorporated
PO Box 29502 #39082
Las Vegas, NV 89126-9502

We regret to inform you the mail we sent to the business was returned as UNDELIVERABLE or they are no longer in business.

Took alot of people's money and didn't ship- I filled fraud charges through Stae AG. Not sure if anything is going to be done about them :mad:

Edited by houla, 07 January 2012 - 07:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users