Started by realbidtowin , Aug 04 2011 07:59 PM

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Larry

The Florida Ag just went after another PA so PA's are on thier radar please file your complaints that is the best way to fight these crooks. The authorities have the legal knowledge and if enough of us file claims they will attack and represent us. Filing only takes a couple minutes.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Everyone scred by Bitwister needs to file with the FL AG ASAP and stop the insanity

Now most importantly we need to file with the Governmentagencies and do this in volume, lets make an example of Bidtwister the arerunning Thousands od auctions without shipping lets send a message to all PA’sby putting these guys in Jail!!!

Florida Attorney Generals office, this is an online form andonly take only a few minutes to fillout and submit.

http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes

The Federal Trade Commision (FTC) by Bidtwister not shippingproduct they are in violation of Federal Law. Again this form only takes acouple minutes to fill out and submit.
https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Here is all the information for Bidtwister
Bidtwister LLC
CEO Jim Ballas
3816 W. LINEBAUGH AVE.
SUITE 106
TAMPA FL 33618 US

Just remember doing NOTHING WILL GET YOU NOTHING please postthat you have responded to these links the most important ones are the Govagencies.

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

I looked up one of the government links on delivery, I dont know if its from this thread but if item can't be mailed in 14 days site has to contact the user and explain the reason for the delay. Silence from the user is supposed to mean the user agrees, it never says the site/seller should be silent at anytime. So bidders don't wait till 3 months or a year, silence for a month is more than enough time to file a complaint

vo925
  • vo925
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This is freaking BS, it's been over 5 months and i still have receive my items too. I hope more people file complaints and get these bastards. It's good to hear that there are people out who all so wants to tear these people down.

dayplayer
  • dayplayer
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Filed complaints with both agencies this morning

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

My account is not closed. I just did an inventory on the items owed and their value. If you need to know the published value of specific items you won, maybe I can research it for you? Anything in particular you were wondering about?

I don't know how you can help me access my account, but it would be very helpful if I had a list of all the items I won, and was never shipped. There are 59 items I have not received going back to April, 2011.
How could you get into my account? I can give you my password if that helps.

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I don't know how you can help me access my account, but it would be very helpful if I had a list of all the items I won, and was never shipped. There are 59 items I have not received going back to April, 2011.

LoonyLarry
  • LoonyLarry
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

danninsalida on BidTwister.com • All Penny Auctions.com

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I misunderstood. I thought you were trying to find the listed retail value of items. (Thought you already had a list and were just trying to figure a $ amount owed.) Sorry.

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

OMG. How did you get this? I am sending this to my bank ASAP. Thank you so much. This could really help!!!!!!!!!!!!

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

OMG. How did you get this? I am sending this to my bank ASAP. Thank you so much. This could really help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also file with the authorities their contacts are listed above it only takes a few minutes

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Please let us know if you have any success with the bank route. I keep an account just for PA use, so it may be a good way to recoup losses if you have any luck with it. thanks

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Please let us know if you have any success with the bank route. I keep an account just for PA use, so it may be a good way to recoup losses if you have any luck with it. thanks

I will let you know, but having my account history should really help. I have notified authorities.

rp187
  • rp187
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I'll be joining the chorus of voices against Bidtwister. Lots of good info in this thread... thanks to all for making it easy.

-rp

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I'll be joining the chorus of voices against Bidtwister. Lots of good info in this thread... thanks to all for making it easy.

-rp

It's going to take everyone to submit a complaint to the Florida Attorney General. I have tried to get my bank to work on this issue, but they need to only have a complaint on a single charge. So, no matter how many things you "win" on bidtwister, the record the bank can contest is the money you spent on buying bid.

I wrote Bidtwister last week asking them to reconsider their compensation, but they responded that they repaid me everything I spent (which is completely false). They pretty much laughed in my face about my response. They are very cocky and think they can keep ahead of the law.

nadsak
  • nadsak
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

I filed a complaint with the BBB with the following:

Won over 5k worth of stuff and in three months I only got 3 items. After sending them three emails, they shipped a waffle maker. Considering taking them to small claims court as well. I will drop this complaint and cancel the chargeback if they ship ALL my wins.

Bidtwister's response:

Once a customer files chargebacks with our company they can not be dropped. A couple of his items were backlogged by only a week when we received the chargebacks and Mr. Brown was shipped 4 of his items for a total value of $1,266.99. Below the products are listed with their price. In addition to getting these 4 products for free Mr. Brown also cost us over $1,000.00 in fees for the disputes.

Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker- $55.00
LG 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV- $499.00
Toshiba Camileo X100 Full-HD Camcorder- $399.00
Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi Tablet- $379.99

James is so full of ****. Backlogged for a week? How about 3 months! They have so many issues right know they lost the ability to use credit cards for 3 weeks. They must of found a high risk merchant account to do business with them, but I am sure the fees are 10x more than normal.

Folks, we got to make sure guys like this are not getting away with this. I am sick of having to beg for wins on these PAs.

Edited by nadsak, 03 October 2011 - 11:37 PM.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I filed a complaint with the BBB with the following:

Won over 5k worth of stuff and in three months I only got 3 items. After sending them three emails, they shipped a waffle maker. Considering taking them to small claims court as well. I will drop this complaint and cancel the chargeback if they ship ALL my wins.

Bidtwister's response:

Once a customer files chargebacks with our company they can not be dropped. A couple of his items were backlogged by only a week when we received the chargebacks and Mr. Brown was shipped 4 of his items for a total value of $1,266.99. Below the products are listed with their price. In addition to getting these 4 products for free Mr. Brown also cost us over $1,000.00 in fees for the disputes.

Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker- $55.00
LG 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV- $499.00
Toshiba Camileo X100 Full-HD Camcorder- $399.00
Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi Tablet- $379.99

James is so full of ****. Backlogged for a week? How about 3 months! They have so many issues right know they lost the ability to use credit cards for 3 weeks. They must of found a high risk merchant account to do business with them, but I am sure the fees are 10x more than normal.

Folks, we got to make sure guys like this are not getting away with this. I am sick of having to beg for wins on these PAs.

nadsak, do not wast your time with the BBB go streight to the attorney General and FTC I am sure with the recent influx of complaints that they will soon be deeply involved

Additionally twister is claiming shipped items however they never provide shipping documents you have emails showing you won this stuff force twister to show proof they shipped to the authorities. We all know they cannot and will be proven as frauds

Edited by realbidtowin, 03 October 2011 - 11:43 PM.

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Anyone received any items from BidTwister lately? I had gotten annoyed with their continued promotions and responded to one with a suggestion to make shipping outstanding items a priority. "All items will be shipped by the end of the year" was the response. HA! Just curious if anyone is getting anything, or if anyone is still playing and receiving wins in a timely fashion?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Anyone received any items from BidTwister lately? I had gotten annoyed with their continued promotions and responded to one with a suggestion to make shipping outstanding items a priority. "All items will be shipped by the end of the year" was the response. HA! Just curious if anyone is getting anything, or if anyone is still playing and receiving wins in a timely fashion?

They are now being investigated by the Florida Attorney Generals office, my bets guess is it is going to get ugly. I also wanna commend those that have filed becasue it has clearly made the difference and moved this to a priority position with th AG.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

JUST IN:
The FL Attorney General has just opened up an investigation into BidTwister.com.

If you have not yet filed a complaint, and have complaints, you should. See The Florida Attorney General is Investigating Penny Auction BidTwister

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users