Started by danninsalida , Aug 11 2011 05:13 AM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi, I am new to this site and am looking for a way to get some help retrieving my wins from bidtwister. They owe me over 60 items. I keep getting promises after each letter I send to them. They are hollow promises. Nothing ever happens. I have a complete list of all their promises and all the items I have won and have not been shipped. Can anyone help with this, or can I join in some sort of class action against this company?
My bidtwister name is danninsalida.
I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my wins or money back.

fshost
  • fshost
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Were you able to get this resolved? I cannot understand why a penny auction site would not be willing to come through for winning bidders except greed and dishonesty to such an extreme degree that it clouds judgement. They are already getting many times the value of the items being auctioned. By not delivering to the winners they are shooting their own cash cow in the head! Idiots.

dayplayer
  • dayplayer
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hang in there, you're at the rear of a looooong list of bidders but...and that is a small but, I have received 2 cards from April this past month. However, I've not received a physical win ie juicer and other items.....I'm forever hopeful..Keep the faith

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Hang in there, you're at the rear of a looooong list of bidders but...and that is a small but, I have received 2 cards from April this past month. However, I've not received a physical win ie juicer and other items.....I'm forever hopeful..Keep the faith

They are only sending a few small items to bidders in an attempt to bait off chargebacks and drawing you out past chargeback deadlines, my guess is they are $750K + to 1 Million $$$ behind, we are out 60 items ($20,000) and there are alot of us in the same boat. Do not be a fool by telling people to wait, they have not shipped anything of value since the end of March.

If you have items owed now file chargebacks and report them to the authorities.

Also looks like they are in more trouble as they are now offering bid packs with a bonus of 50% bids that is becasue bidders have all been screwed and are leaving. These guys are known SCAM ARTIST of PICASO quality. These guys need to go to JAIL

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I totally agree with realbidtowin.. They owe me over 55 items since April. THAT'S RIGHT, APRIL. I finally threatened them with bringing in an attorney and they blocked me from my account, and said they would give me my money back. They ended up returning to my debit card a total of $370, which relates to what I paid for shipping and the final auction price. The actual total of all the item I won, was over $3000. They tried to appease me with that "generous" gesture. I am not going to just lay down and let them get away with it. They promised me so many times that they would get my winnings out ASAP, but nothing ever happened. I have filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General, and with my bank. The bank is pursuing the case as we speak. If you have been waiting for your winnings for more than a couple months, don't listen to their promises. They are drowning in their own stupidity. For a long time they were auctioning off $25 gift cards and other small items and they were being won for 2 or 3 bids. Thousands of these has put them in the hole. Now, they are offering the big items, finally seeing that is where the profit is.
DON'T TRUST THEM. THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!!! They won't even communicate with me now................

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I totally agree with realbidtowin.. They owe me over 55 items since April. THAT'S RIGHT, APRIL. I finally threatened them with bringing in an attorney and they blocked me from my account, and said they would give me my money back. They ended up returning to my debit card a total of $370, which relates to what I paid for shipping and the final auction price. The actual total of all the item I won, was over $3000. They tried to appease me with that "generous" gesture. I am not going to just lay down and let them get away with it. They promised me so many times that they would get my winnings out ASAP, but nothing ever happened. I have filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General, and with my bank. The bank is pursuing the case as we speak. If you have been waiting for your winnings for more than a couple months, don't listen to their promises. They are drowning in their own stupidity. For a long time they were auctioning off $25 gift cards and other small items and they were being won for 2 or 3 bids. Thousands of these has put them in the hole. Now, they are offering the big items, finally seeing that is where the profit is.
DON'T TRUST THEM. THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!!! They won't even communicate with me now................

Excellent we need to make an example out of these guys!!!!!!!!!

If enough of us file with the authorities it will thet their attention

mbeniwal
  • mbeniwal
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

didn't receive single item in last 2 month where I won 3 item

danninsalida
  • danninsalida
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

My advice to you would be to never buy any more bids from Bidtwister.com. They owe me 59 items since last April. I am working with my bank to get something back from them.
Bidtwister did return the money I paid for shipping, and the value of the bids I spent to win each item, but that in no way comes close to the value of the items I won. And you know how many bids you spend that just go to waste when you don't win, so winning an item has the value of that item as they state as the retail price. Bidtwister also blocked me from my account the minute I challenged them with bringing in a lawyer. They said it was their policy......handy.
They will make you promises from here till eternity as they did with me for 5 months.

Breathsmith
  • Breathsmith
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am new to Ziinga .. Bid in the free auction and won $100 to play the game which I did. However I noted something fishy since the bids never came to an end even though they had covered their costs. So I decided to make contact and ask questions. You can follow the thread..Sunday, 4 September 2011 5:03:31 p.m. wait for a site operator to respond. You are now chatting with 'David'
David: Welcome to our live chat service. For me to better assist you, may I have your Ziinga username?
you: David what determines how long an auction will run and how does one know that you've changed the goods so that its a new auctions?
David: the auction will last as long as there are bidders bidding on the item
you: Essentially that means that an auction may never cease then?
David: it will stop when there are no bidders
you: If you really think about that ... it's fraud! You need to place a time limit on it so that there's integrity attached to it.
David: this is an auction
you: Its not an auction in the true sense since you control all the strings and dabble a 'carrot' that everyone desires. It plays on people's lusts. Why don't you set a limit on the max you make on a product. Else its really a form of gambling wouldn't you agree?
David: I see
David: Is there anything else I can help you with?
you: Who could I discuss this with further?
David: you may read the terms and conditions, HOW TO and FAQ
you: But who could I discuss this with further?
David: I am not so sure
you: David surely you know someone I could discuss this with further .. Please?
David: I really do not know who you would want to discuss this with
you: The principal?
David: what principal?
you: The company Principal
David: that is how our website is setup. We do not force people to join in. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, that is fine with us
you: How could I connect with the Company owner/principal/manager?
David: send an email to info@ziinga.com
you: Thanks

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I am starting to think this is thier game plan. Drag out shipping forever, when customer complains refund shipping and bids used on won items. That way they say they have setteled with customer. They profit on every "losing" bid without ever having to fulfill a win.

Breathsmith
  • Breathsmith
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Do these sites also bait you by giving free bids overnight? In the last 72 hrs I've received around 40 free bids! I guess that's .... ZING AA !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users