Background Image

Enter Week 9 Giveaway Fridays & WIN! Amazon.com gift cards, free bids, ipod shuffle!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Aug 19 2011 08:06 PM

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Enter here to win prizes from penny auction centibid.com!

The Prizes:

1 - Blue iPod Shuffle 2GB
2 - $25 Amazon Gift Cards
3 -25 bids Bid Packs
6 unique winners will be chosen at random and announced in the forum next Friday!

This week to enter all you have to do is reply here, make the conversation meaningful! :) Who wants to start?
You'll receive 1 entry per person by replying to this thread. For more entries:
  • 2 extra entries -Follow us on Twitter, @PennyAuctionXpt and tweet about this giveaway - once a day for more chances! All you have to do is post the link to the tweet, each time, in the forum thread.
  • 4 extra entries - subscribe to our newsletter
  • 5 extra entries - Facebook Like, Tweet an article and Stumbleupon any article - post that you did this.
  • 10 extra entries - add a penny auction site (must be active - open) to our penny auction reviews section at Main Index - Penny Auction Reviews let us know if you need any help doing this!
Have you bid on CentiBid? Tell us about your experiences - Week 9 Penny Auction Watch Friday Giveaway: Win Amazon.com Gift Cards, Free Bids, an iPod Shuffle!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

yellow0102
  • yellow0102
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I am IN LOVE with centibid.com

I have won 4 items from them, getting about a 80% discount AFTER the cost of bids!

They're service is amazing, and their shipping times are really fast! It is honestly my FAVORITE penny auction site!

I liked penny auction watch and centibid.com on facebook :)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi yellow, thanks for letting us know and thanks for the likes! :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I'll have to check them out! :D thx

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

How do I copy a link to my tweet about this? lol

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

How do I copy a link to my tweet about this? lol

There's a way to but sometimes I've found it to be tricky - you can just post a link to your twitter page with the date you tweeted.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Twitter 8/19

dante333
  • dante333
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've won a few items at Centibid.com and have been very impressed with their customer service and speedy delivery.

Herbolos
  • Herbolos
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Looks good, a few different items than other sites. I will have to give it a shot.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hi I had won over 10 items myself. This site is much better compared to some sites. The shipping is super quick. Only thing is they have more electronics and I really prefer more gift cards items to bid on. Other than that this is one of the best site so far since I don't see anybody team bidding or collisions bidders like in the new site that I already spent over 4k in RED.

IWillBeatU
  • IWillBeatU
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I will have to check Centibid out! I also just subscribed to newsletter! Thanks

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

great site love the items they auction, love the different auctions types, 100 percent garuntee, winning is what its about so lets win

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Twitter 8/20

Lisa Velazco
  • Lisa Velazco
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have NOT. Used centibids, but I'm going there next! I LOVE discovering new auction sites, don't you? I personally prefer sites with no autobidding, I mean, how can one win against a computer???

casper1007
  • casper1007
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Great site ,very honest super customer service with site

dayplayer
  • dayplayer
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

What a beautiful weekend, my yard really appreciates the attention it has received since the cooler temps and lower humidity hit...hope my auctions tonight go as well.

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Centibid is one that I have not tried... I am finding it hard to find site that allow canadians but love to play!! Thanks for the giveaway!!!!

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

tweeted :-)
Twitter

pkupstk
  • pkupstk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Guess I'm heading over to check them out now! :)

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I haven't checked out centibid yet, may mosey on over and take a look. I've not been on sites for a few months, got kinda burned out (and burned) may get back in the mix again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users